Good Morning

We are brothers

 

Youngjae’s P.O.V

Ring!!!!!  A Loud ringing erupted from my beauty sleep. I open my eyes and reached for the alarm clock. I turned it off and look at the time. It’s already 5:45am. I think I should probably get out of the bed as today is our first day of school. I went to the washroom to have a quick wash before getting my brothers to wake for school.

After bathing, I went to my shared room and decide to wake Sangmin up. I tap onto Sangmin’s shoulder lightly to wake him up. “Sangmin? Wake up. School starts today. We don’t want to be late. Come on.”  I saw him brushes off me and unwilling to wake up. I decided to let him sleep a little while and wake up the others.

I paused for a while and decide to head to JunMie’s shared room. I opened the door and saw Jeremie is already waking up. He is in his bed sketching at his sketch book. He did not notice me coming in. I cleared my throat at him. “What are you sketching?” He was surprise by my appearance that he nearly fell from his bed.

“Hyung, you scard me” said Jeremie as he looked down on the floor.

“I’m sorry. I saw you sketching. Are you sketching Junho’s sleeping face?”I asked him with a grin on my face. He is biting his lips while staring at the ground.  An idea pops up from my mind. “Jeremie, can you help me waking up Junho while I go and wake up the others? I asked. His face started to turn pale. He hates to wake up people.

“Wae, hyung” he immediately shook his head.

“Come on, today is first day of school and I don’t want all of us late. I have to wake up the others and prepare breakfast.” I said with a calm tone.

“But hyung…” before he could finish, I stopped him.

“Sorry, see you later” I run off and left him dumbfounded.

 

Jeremie’s P.O.V

“But hyung…” before I could finish, he stopped me.

“Sorry, see you later” he run off and left me dumbfounded alone. I cross my arm and pout at the sleeping red hair. Oh I hate waking up people. It now or never. I headed to Junho hyung’s bed and wake him up.

“Junnie hyung wake up. We have school today.” I said while nudging at him.

“Hmm, Jeremie, give me 5 more minutes please…”And he doze back to sleep. I sigh and decided to leave him. Well, I don’t care anymore. I went back to my bed and continue sketching.

Eunwoo’s P.O.V

I felt sunlight on my face as the sun shines the window. It’s morning already. But I don’t feel like waking up. I continue snuggle on my bed peacefully when a idiot come and ruin it. I heard my door open and a voice came in.

“Eunwoo hyung, rise and shine. We need to get ready for school” it was Youngjae.  I ignore him and continue on my sleep. He sighed and left the room. I felt relieved that he left the room so I can continue to my sleep. As I was about to doze off again, I heard footsteps coming closer to me. Before I knew it, my face was wet. I immediately bolt up from my bed.

“What the heck? Is the ceiling leaking water” I shouted but what caught my eyes was Youngjae smirking at me while holding a spray bottle in his hand.

“Hyung, you are too loud, keep it down. Some of them are still asleep” said Youngjae.

I throw him a pillow but he dodges it swiftly. “Are you spraying water at me?” I glare at him when asking him.

He nodded. “Anyway, hyung, I off to prepare breakfast. You will wake the two maknaes. Thanks” he left the room before I could say anything. Are you kidding me? Wake up the maknaes. Why do I have to be the oldest? I sighed and head off to the maknes’ room.  Then, an idea pop out from my head. I looked at the maknaes’ room and smirked.

 

Chunghee’s P.O.V

Bang! I heard the door burst open and a voice interrupt my sleep. “Yah, maknaes wake up!” It was that ert hyung. What he wants now? He so noisy. I lift my blanket and covered my whole body, including my head. Suddenly, I felt a weight on top of my body. I open my eyes wide in shock to see Eunwoo hyung sitting on top of me. He was smirking at me.

“W-what are you doing? G-get off m-me?” I shuttered. “It’s not use of tickle me. I’m not ticklish.”

Eunwoo did not speak but keep smirking at me. He lean closer and whisper to my ear. “Wake up and get ready for school brat” I was stunned by his action that I roughly pushes him to the floor.

“Get the ing off me you ert hyung!”

“Ouch” He wince and send me a dead glare while rubbing his head.  His head must have hit the floor. All the commotion has woken up Suhoon. His slowly sitting up, rubbing his eyes looking at us.

“Good morning, Suhoon” said Eunwoo hyung to the silent hyung.

His poker face greeted us and went to his closet to take out his towel and clothes. He is off to his daily routine. Bathing.

 

Suhoon’s P.O.V

“Get the ing off me you ert hyung!”

“Ouch”

I was woken up by my two annoying hyungs. I slowly sit up from my bed and rub my eyes. I was greeted by Eunwoo hyung who are sitting on the floor rubbing his head. “Good morning, Suhoon”

I nodded and went to my closet to take my towel and uniform. Yes, today is my first day of school with my hyungs. Although I am a mute, they insisted that I should also go for school.

“Heenim and Hoonie. Later get your to the dining room for breakfast when you are done. We have freaking school to attend” Eunwoo ordered us and left the room.

I looked at him leaving and back to Chunghee who is staring in space. I went for forward and wave my hand in front of his face. He jumped and looked at me. He avoids eyes contact with me and tells me to wash up first. I shrugged and headed outside. I then bump into someone. It is Junho hyung.

 

Junho’s P.O.V

“Get the ing off me you ert hyung!”

I was awaken by the loud and irritated noise. It was Chunghee. Thanks to the brat, I now awake. I pulled myself off the bed and stretched. I glance around the room and find Jeremie is not in the room.

“Where is he?” I talk to myself. But first I need to go to the maknaes room to see what the commotion is all about. As I stepped out of my room, I saw Eunwoo hyung left the maknaes’ room and walked back to his room. I take my chance and headed to the maknaes room but instead bumping onto Suhoon who is about to leave the room.

“Mianhaeyo Hoonie” I apologized to Suhoon. He shakes his head to indicate he is okay and left to the washroom. Geez, this kid is a clean freak. How much time did he have to wash himself a day. I took a glance at Chunghee who is still at the bed staring at me?

“What you want?” asked the maknae with an angry face. I shook my head and decided to leave him alone. I then laterwent to the washroom to clean myself after the maknaes finish washing up.

A few moments later, I came down from the stairs and headed to the dining table. Youngjae hyung was cooking in the kitchen while Jeremie’s hyung was preparing the table. Everyone was there except Sangmin hyung.

“Where is Sangmin hyung?” I asked while sitting down to my seat.

“Oh he still sleeping. I will go up and wake him up” replied Youngjae hyung as he removed the apron. I shrugged and turn to hug my beloved dongsaeng.

“Good morning Jeremie” I greeted him. He replied with a smile. “Good morning hyung”

“Eww” said Eunwoo hyung and Chunghee in unison. They then stared at each other with death glare.

I rolled my eyes and ignore them. I like skinship with people.Lately, I had been hugging my brothers a lot apart from Suhoon and Chunghee of course. Eunwoo hyung also as he is ert. He likes to hug people too.

 

Sangmin’s P.O.V

I could feel someone lightly waking me up from my sleep. But I just ignore it and turned to another side.

“Sangming ah wake up or we will be going to late for school.” Said a voice. It belongs to Youngjae hyung. I opened my eyes and pout at youngjae hyung, unwilling to wake from my bed.

“What wrong?” He asked.

“I don’t want to go school…no I don’t want to get out of this room.”I said with an innocent look.

“Why?”he asked again.

“It’s just that… I’m scared. I afraid of school, the bullies and stuff. Its hurt as it reminds me of my unforgettable past.” I said as tears start rolling down from my cheek.

“It’s okay. Hyung can protect you. Ok? Said Youngjae hyung calmly as he wipes my tears away.

I bite my lips and not sure what to say to him. He pulls me out of bed and push me to the washroom. “I expect to see you in ten minutes with a clean and refresh Lee Sangmin with your school uniform of course. Pali” he said and headed down to the dining room. I shake my head as I walked in to the washroom and closed it behind me.

 

No one’s P.O.V

As Sangmin is the last person to enter the dining room, they began to have their breakfast. Theye were all dressed in uniforms. They are all transfer to an all boy high school that their father had enrolled them to.  After breakfast, they get ready and left for school. All of them walk to school calmly without knowing what things have waited for them in school.

 

Meanwhile

A figure is standing in front of the window looking down at the students walking in to the building. He was smirking while looking at the scene.  

“Hyung what are you looking at?” Another figure appeared behind him asked him.

“Nothing, just bunch of students” replied the latter.

“I can’t believe new school term start. I have not played enough” said the third one sitting at the couch crossing his arm.

“Yah stop complaining!” replied another one sitting next to him.

“Speaking of new school term, are we expecting new transfer students. I heard there are seven of them.” Another figure appeared and leaning on the figure who is still staring outside the window .

“Really hyung. Are they cute?” asked another guy who suddenly shot up from another couch on the other side.

“ert” whispers a figure leaning on the wall.

“Yah, what do you mean…”

“Hyung, you are a ert”

“Shut up”

“Guys, could you all be quiet.” The figure at the window seems to be the leader quiet them down. The room filled with silent. He turned and looked at them “Let get us welcome the new transfer students shall we?”

All figures nod to him to an agreement with an evil grin on their faces.  “We all will be waiting for your arrival” said the seven figures.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry I took some days too long. I may not able to update very soon as my school terms start and i have a lot of project to do. Sorry!! Do i made any mistake again?