Special Chapter-Happy Birthday ChungHoon

We are brothers

A figure appeared in front of the door. He looked around to make sure no one was around the corridor.  He cleared his throat and knocked onto the door. The door opens and reveals a sleepy face. It’s Eunwoo.

“What the hell! Youngjae, what do you want? He yelled at Youngjae with a glare. “I’m having my beautiful sleep… hmm” before he could finish, his mouth is covered by Youngjae’s hand.

“Shh… Keep it down. I need to discuss something important” said the younger with a smirk on his face. He push his hyung to his room and locks the door.

Eunwoo immediately brushes Youngjae hand from his mouth before his die of lack of oxygen.

“What is it you want to discuss?” asked the older. He looked grumpy after from his sleep.

“You know what date is today?”asked Youngjae. “31st Dec? What does this related to the discussion?” said Eunwoo. Just then, YoungJae let out a small laugh. “What so funny?” He pouted at the younger.

“Today is Heenim’s birthday…so I’m thinking of throwing him a surprise party?” asked Youngjae. “A surprised party? For that brat? Hmph! His attitude is worst to us. Why should we throw him a party?” angered Eunwoo. “Come on, he is our little maknae…beside Suhoon’s birthday falls on last week Sunday, We did not prepare anything for him. So, why don’t we give surprise party for him as a late Birthday Party and Heenim since they are December babies?” said Youngjae while calming his hyung.

“Fine. You plan the details as I am not the party type person” said Eunwoo with a straight face.

“Neh, we need to gather the others first to discuss, except for those two maknaes of course” replied Youngjae with a smile on his face.

~At the living room~

While the two maknaes in their room, the rest of the hyungs are gathering to discuss.

“A Surprised Party!” shouted Junho

“Junnie hyung, you are too loud” Jeremie quickly covered his mouth while looking up at the stairs. He afraid that the maknaes could hear us.

“Goodie, party for the two maknaes” said Sungmin while jumping up and down.

 “Minnie, calm down”said Youngjae

Eunwoo sits quietly at the couch looking at them with an irritated face. “Can you guys hurry up and decide what to do?” Eunwoo said.

“Right, we need to distract the maknaes to somewhere else, so we can prepare anything. Sungmin and Junho, you two go and get some decorations for the party. Jeremie and I will prepare the food and stuff.”said Youngjae softly. “As for you, Eunwoo hyung, you go buy a birthday cake for the two makanes.

Eunwoo rolled his eyes. “Whatever” answered Eunwoo with an annoyed tone.

“What do you think we should do to get them away from the dorm while we preparing the party?” asked Jeremie.

Before anyone can reply, a voice interrupts them. “What are you all whispering at the living room?” They jumped by the sudden sound and looked to where it comes from. All five pairs of eyes glued to a figure coming down from the stairs. It is none other than Chunghee. Suhoon is following right behind him with is usual poker face.

“E-erm it n-nothing . right guys?” Eunwoo shutter when the maknaes come forward. The rest all nod in unison and agree with their hyung. Chunghee raised his left eyebrown at them and said, “There’s a meeting without me and Suhoon… I wonder what you could be talking about…”

“Aren’t you two at your room?” asked Junho. Chunghee rolled his eyes to him. “I am thirsty so I am coming down to get coke. Suhoon wants to eat chocolate.” Replied Chunghee.

An idea comes across Youngjae’s mind. He stood up and walked to the curious maknaes. “I got a favour to ask. Can you and Hoonie run some errands for us? It seem like we are running out of milk and chocolates. Can you buy it for us?” He eyes gluded at Suhoon while talking to Chunghee. He knew that those two are Suhoon favorite things.

Suhoon looked up and looked at his hyung. “No chocolate and milk” he thought to himself. He did not know that he is making a pout on his face. Some of them tried not to laugh.

“Yah, buy me strawberries also” said Eunwoo with an evil grin.

“Heenim me too! I want sweets” said Sungmin with his ageyo.

“Help me and Jeremie buy new sketck books. We run out of them” said Junho , not looking at the maknae.

Once the room is in complete silent, Heenim’s had turned pale, then red.“Why me?” replied Chunghee angrily. “Can’t you all buy those yourselves?”

“I not free. I need to clean our room with Jeremie” said the red hair.

“Erm, I need to finish up my story. its impotant” said Sungmin as he gives the maknaes a puppy eyes.

“I also need to clean my room” said the oldest Eunwoo.

“I need to prepare lunch” said Youngjae with a sad face. “Beside, you can’t bear to make Hoonie said as he could have milk and chocolate right?”

Chunghee send each of his hyungs with a dead glare. He felt someone tugging his shirt and turned to him.  Suhoon stares at him with a pout face.

“Oh , not that face. I hate the way he stares at me” thought Chunghee with a terrified face.

Suhoon holds up his sketch book with words on it.  *Pretty please, Heenim. I can’t live without milk and chocolates.*

Chunghee finally give. “Fine!” Then, he stormed back to his room. Suhoon then shows a peace to his hyungs with his usual poker face. His hyungs know that Suhoon is happy although he did not really shows on his face.

Later, the two maknaes had left the dorm.

“All right guys, let gets to work.Pali” ordered Youngjae.

Eunwoo gets up and put on his jacket. He headed to the door. He went in to a cake shop just down the street.

“Welcome. How can I help you?” asked one of the staff. Eunwoo nodded and looked at the cakes on the display. There so many kind of cakes and he can’t decide. He then decides to buy mango mousse cake. He paid at the counter and left the shop.

 

Meanwhile, at the dorm.

Youngjae and Jeremie are in the kitchen preparing some food for the party. YoungJae prepared the kimbap while Jeremie prepare some snack like chocolate bar, Suhoon favourite. Youngjae lie to them that they out of chocolate bar.

Junho and Sangmin are decorating the living room.“Yah, Sangmin, put the balloons over there and I'll put them over here.” Junho ordered. “After that, go get the ladder so you can put the streamers around and I'll set up the tables.”

“Why do I have to team up with you?” mumbles Sungmin while he is putting up the balloons.

“What did you say?”hissed the red hair.

“Umm n-nothing” shutter the cute boy.

“Hmph”Junho turned away and start preparing the table.

Sungmin sigh and went over to get the ladder, he started to put up the streamers in the room. The streamers were black, white, and red, yellow and orange, so were the balloons.

Soon enough, Eunwoo came in with the cake. He placed it on the table.

“Wow, you guys did a pretty good job on decorating” said Eunwoo.

“Of course” replied the two.

 

While the boys in the dorm busy preparing, ChungHoon are at the supermarket to buy the things that their hyungs need.

“Stupid hyungs, stupid chocolates, stupid milk, stupid strawberries, stupid sketch books…” he keeps mumbling to himself while Suhoon is walking quietly behind him. There were some customers looking at them, especially Suhoon as he is too pretty. Suhoon felt uncomfortable as people were looking at him. Just then, a hand wave in front of him? He jumped and saw Chunghee looking at him.

“What wrong?’ asked the younger.

He shook his head and assures him that he is fine. Chunghee looked at him suspiciously and ignore it. They paid for the food and went to a stationary store to buy sketchbooks. Chunghee holds on the remaining money and looked around. He saw a ice cream stall at the corner. An idea pop out from his head. He turned to Suhoon and let out a evil grin on his face.

“Hyung, Do you wants ice cream? We still have some remaining money to buy for only us.’ asked the maknae. When Suhoon heard ice-cream, he eyes started to glow and nodded widely. “Ok then, promised me don’t tell the hyungs.” replied Chunghee. SuHoon looked at him for a while then nod. He will do anything to get ice cream. Chunghee smirked and went to the ice cream stall while Suhoon follow him behind.

When they returned to the dorm, the room was in pitched dark. “Where everyone goes?” asked Chunghee. Suhoon was afraid of dark place, his eyes become teary. The maknae is about to find the light switch when he heard his hyungs scream, surprise to him. Of course Suhoon as well.

“Happy Birthday!!!”

“What the…” the maknae turned around. Then both the maknaes were pulling by his hyungs to the table with food and cake of course. Both of them sit together in front of the cake with candles light up. They sing birthday song to them and tell them to blow out the candled. They did but they are still in shocked expression.

“What is this?” Chunghee snapped from his shock.

“Today is your birthday and we are celebrating together with SuHoon since his birthday is already over.” explained Youngjae.

“You thought we want to celebrate your birthday you arrogant brat. If not for Suhoon…” before Junho could finish, youngjae sends him a glare to signal to shut up.

The room then fell in silent. Chunghee finally snapped and jumped out from his seat which surprises everyone. “I never ask you all to do that! Leave me alone! Shouted Chunghee and he stormed up to his room leaving the shocking hyungs. He locks the door and laid on his bed with a pillow covering with his head. A tear was formed in his eyes. He had nevercry since his grandmother’s funeral. He felt so warm.

The others in the living room are still shock of their maknae’s sudden action.

“I guess he still don’t trust us” said Eunwoo. Everyone in the room agreed and nods their head. They little did not know that the maknae is actually crying on his bed.

“Well then, we celebrate without him. Come on guys!’ said Eunwoo as he stuffing one kimbap to his mouth.

“Are you sure?” asked Jeremie with a worried look on his face.

“Look at his attitude. It makes me mad. Just left him alone. Let’s party.” replied Junho while pulling Jeremie to the table.

“Yeah! Party party!!!” Sungmin jumped happily.

While the hyungs are busy gathering at the table eating, they never know that Suhoon was standing there looking them with a smile. Yes, a small smile is seen on his face. He felt warm and happy that his hyungs actually celebrating his birthday even though it’s over. He put on his poker face again and went to eat with his hyung. Little did he know that Youngjae had saw him smiling. He nooded with a smirk and joins the others

~~

When the party is over, they cleaned the mess they have been made. Some of them went back to their room, left only Youngjae and Junho at the first floor. Youngjae was in the kitchen busy washing the plates. Junho was lying on the couch with a bored face. He then suddenly get up and headed to the door with his mp3 in his hand.

“Where are you going?” Youngjae asked him from behind.

 

Junho’s P.O.V

“Where are you going?’ asked Young Jae hyung.

“Taking my usual walk to the park, of course” I replied him. He nodded went back to the kitchen.

I started to put on my ear phone and play the song from my mp3. I walk to the park slowly. When we move here, I start to take a walk in the park and relax myself. The air here is fresh and clean. It already evening but they are still people in the park. I found myself a tree and sit under it. I began to close my eyes while I listening to the music. Soon, I doze off. I did not notice a figure was spying on me.

Someone’s P.O.V

I was walking along the path road of the park. I walked past some trees and something… no someone caught my eyes. A red hair boy was sitting under a tree. He is closing his eyes and listening to music with a smile on his lips. I was standing a few trees behind where he is. I take a closer look at his face and was mesmerizing by his look. He is so beautiful with the golden sun splashing across his face, taking in the warmth of the setting sun. I felt my heart is thumping very fast. I think I had fall in love with him. Is this love at first sight?

Just then, I saw a figure approaching him. He was short and skinny. I think he is underweight. He was wearing a glasses. He squat in front of that that red hair boy and poking his cheek. The red hair woke up and rubbed his eyes. I think he is cute. He saw the boy in front of him then started hugging him and kiss him on his cheek. From the moment I see this, my heart hurts. Do they know each other? Are they a couple? Questions keep popping out of my head. I saw the skinny boy pulls the red hair up with a blush on his face. They hold hand together and walked away happily. I was extremely mad at that skinny boy. I felt jealousy runs through my body. I looked at them disappeared at my sight and I left too. I hope to see the red hair boy again.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yeah this is the special chapter to celebrate Chung Hee's birthday Suhoon birthday was on the 25th Dec but i guess i both of then celebrating together.