Park Junho

We are brothers

Canada, America

“Junho, time to wake up” yell my mother from outside my bedroom.

I opened my eyes and stretched myself. I let myself out of my bed. I took my clothes and went to the washroom to have a quick shower. I did not have enough sleep yesterday as I was busily composing some new song until late at night. I love writing and composing songs. This is already part of my hobbies.

10 minutes later, I come out of the washroom and start drying my red hair. I style my hair and checked on the mirror. I look prefect.

Leaving the room, I went downstair to the kitchen and was greeted by my four hyungs.  

“Good morning Jun” They greeted in unison to me. They were sitting at the dining table having breakfast.

“Hyungs good morning” I replied back as I seated with them.

My hyungs’ name are Minhyuk,Dongjun,Jaehoon and Taehoon. All five of us were raised by our mum. We lived together at a big house in Canada. They cared about me a lot . All of us were having fun talking with each other.

After breakfast, I took my bag and went for school. Minhyuk hyung wanted dropped me off at school so I happily follow him to his car. He start the engine and drove off to school.

Finally when we reached school, I kiss Minhyuk hyung’s check and say goodbye to him. I entered the school ground and headed to my classroom. Just then, I heard someone is calling me.

“Park Junho”

I know that voice. It’s Ms Mary and she is my homeroom teacher. I always have trouble with her as she did not like my attitude. You know, I got mood swing easily. I used to be mean and rude to her.

“What is it?” I answered her coldly. My eyes are wondering somewhere.

“Watch what you saying! I am your teacher. Show some respect here” yelled Ms Mary. Her face started to turn red as many students were staring at us.

“The school headmaster wanted to see you immediately to his office now!” barked Ms Mary as she walked away.

I sighted and walked to the headmaster’s office. What does the headmaster want from me? I never get trouble in school except of showing bad attitude to Ms Mary as I don’t like her.

I stood in front of the headmaster office and let out a cough. I knocked at the door and went inside the room before the headmaster said ‘come in’. To my amazed, a stranger is sitting at headmaster seat back facing me. I looked through the office and the headmaster was not in here. So how does he get in?

Just I was about to voice out, the man suddenly turned his face to me, giving me a fright. I now clearly what he looks like. He was wearing a black suite and a sunglass on his face. I know who he was. He must be a mafia. I did not know that we were staring at each other too long. I then started looking away. I heard him chuckle and finally he broke the silent.

“Mr. Park Junho, please take a seat.”

I nodded and take my seat

“I here to inform you that you arehaving scholarship of becoming an exchange student and went to Korea’s top prestigious school to study.”

My jaw dropped open when I heard that.

Wow! Going to Korea as an exchange student. I had wanted to go to Korea as I liked K-pop very much. The man then handed me an envelope with my name on it. It is printed in gold.

“The headmaster will tell you the details when he get back. Take care” as he walked out of the office. I was left alone with my hand holding the envelope daze.

 

Three days later

I was holding my luggage and get ready to check in to the departure area. My mum and hyungs are waving and smiling to me to take care of myself. I took something to persuade them to let me go to Korea to study. At first they object but they finally gave in as I do some ageyo to them. Now, here I am get ready to aboard the plane to Seoul. I seated comfortably on my seat and watched the view outside the window. It is going to be a long trip. As the plane take off, I started to doze off to my dreamland.

 

At Seoul, Korea

I was pulling my luggage as I stepped out of the airport. The place is crowded with people and I seem a little lost. I then felt my stomach grumbling to show that I am hungry. I decided to find a restaurant to refill my energy before my sightseeing at Seoul.

As I walked along the roadside, a black car stopped immediately beside me. The door swung open. I was being pulled into the car. I tried to struggle but no use. I was kidnapped. Help!

Before I could shout for help, I past out.

When I opened my eyes, I found myself lying at a huge bed.

“Huh? Where am I?”

I looked aroung the surroungings. It was a very big room that had a white theme because everything was white: the marble floor, the chair, the bed, basically every furniture in the room. I quickly get out of the bed and went to the door. I creek the doorknob and peeked outside.

Woah.. My jaw literally dropped as I set foot outside the room. For a moment, I feel like a little kid been lost in a palace. The place is huge like a mansion. I started to wonder around the place so that I can get out of here. Just then I come to a long hallway with white theme again. I was 100% sure that I am lost.

“What the …” I shuffle my red hair in frustration and started talking to myself out loud.  

As I was letting out my frustration, I did not noticed that I bumped into someone which cause him and me fall on the floor

“Ouch! Hey watch where you going” I looked up and screamed to the person in front of me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yeah, this is my second update. I m trying to finish reveal all the boys' chapter before Saturday. Hope you like it. Can anyone guess Junho bumped into who? Make a guess.