Our date - Amusement park

We are brothers

 

Eunwoo’s P.O.V

“Y-yah, Park Eunwoo, l-let go or me…I can’t breathe” Sungyeol gasped as trying to push me away.  

“Oops! Mianhae Oppa” I while letting go of my arms. “So, how do I look?” I said to him as I turned myself in one full circle smirking at him.

Sungyeol just gulped and kept staring at me with a blush on his face. I giggled to myself thinking that he must be nervous. I actually kind of started to like this boy. I heard no reply from him so I squat down right in front of him, poking his cheeks.

“Yeollie, are you there?” I then called his nickname.

“W-what…” He finally jumped and realized that I was very near to him. He quickly moved himself to stand up when he accidently brushed his lips on to my. Both of our eyes were widened in shock.

“Yah what that for?” He yelled at me while wiping his lip, looking at me disgusted.

“Mwo? Your lip touches mine when you moved. Now you accuse me that I stole your lip again” I said in an angry tone, grabbing his collar toward me. I was now pissed off by this jerk.

“Whatever” He slapped my hands away. He then smirked while looking at me carefully. “Well for a rebel like you, you look good dressing up as a girl”

What a jerk. I can’t believe that I had to have a date do punishment with him.

“Save your crap or I will make sure I cut you” I threatened him as I showed a scissor hand gesture to him. “Anyway, where are we going for our ‘DATE’” I glared at him, emphasized on the word.

“Oh the date. I almost forgot” He said to me, acting as if he really forgotten about our punishment. I rolled my eyes as I heard his words.

“Well, what are waiting for let go” I said to him as I walk past him heading towards the door.

“Seen like someone is excited about our little date” I heard him chucked from my back. I angrily turned myself and glared at him.

“I only doing this for the punishment. The sooner I finish the date, the sooner I can go home” I hissed at him. I then kicked opened the door, ignored him calling me from my back.

 

Sungyeol’s P.O.V

“Where are we going?” I turned my head looking at Eunwoo who is playing with his long wig, saying with a nonchalant tone.

“You’ll see. Anyway, do you have to sit so far away from me? I won’t bite you know.” I smirked at him.

“Hmph!” He ignored me and instead he looked outside of the car window. He then put on his headphone listening to his music from his mp3, as if trying to completely ignore me.

I pouted at him and turned my head away looking out at the other side of the window. The car then came to a halt and finally we had arrived our destination. My driver opened the door for me and Eunwoo immediately get out from the car without me saying a word. I sighed and followed him afterward.

“The amusement park?” he looked at me with his eyes widened in disbelief.

I nodded my head very hard with a wide grin on my face. “I always wanted to come to the amusement park for a long time. Your punishment with me is to accompany me for a day at the amusement park” I said to him with a smirk.

Eunwoo blinked at me for a while then he sighed.

“Fine then” He said with an annoyed expression.

“Yay!” I began to start jumping happily like an elementary student, while hugging Eunwoo with a kiss on his cheek causing his face to turn pink a little. I then noticed what I had done. I immediately let go of him with my face red.

“Sorry” I muttered, looking at the ground.

“Kaja let’s go. I don’t have much time” He rolled his eyes while pulling me to the entrance of the amusement park to buy the tickets.

 

Eunwoo’s P.O.V

I pulled him to one of the rides that were near to us that I did not even realize that I was holding his since we entered the amusement park. He wanted to shove his hand away but I never let him.  I hold his hand tightly; prevent him from letting go of his hand.

“Hey,let’s try the Pirate ship first.” I said to him excitedly. Without waiting for him to reply, I immediately dragged him to the queue where the pirate ship is.

“Yah, can you let go of your hand. It’s embarrassing. Everyone is staring at us.” He whispered softly with his face red.

“Wae?” I playfully . I ignored his protest and people staring, headed to the pirate ship.

After the pirate ship, we even went to try the, Gyro Swing, Gyro Drop, Atlantis Adventure and many more. Both of us were really enjoying ourselves as we put aside our difference and have fun. Lastly, we went ontheRoller coaster before having going around the booths to take pictures as well as eating food.

As we moved along, something caught my eyes. I smirked and turned my head to Sungyeol who is busy looking at his phone.

“Yeollie” I called him sweetly, causing the tall boy to jump. He was kinda stunned when he heard him calling his nickname.

“Can we try this one?” I pointed towards the direction of the haunted house. I’m a genius. Payback time!

Sungyeol gulped as he saw the haunted house. “Y-you want to g-go in t-there?” He shuttered. His face started to turn pale.

"Wae? You twitched a little when I said haunted house. Don't tell me you're afraid of that aren't you?" I smirked.

 

"W-What? N-No I'm not!" Sungyeol tried to deny it but his face showed me that he was lying.

 

Sungyeol’s P.O.V

“W-what? N-No I'm not!" I denied to Eunwoo that I afraid of haunted house but the latter just smirked at me.

“Okay then. Let make a bet. If whoever screams the loudest will lose and have to do a forfeit.”

“Do we have to?” I said to him,

“Are you scared?” Eunwoo smirked again.

“Ani. Let’s do it” I replied him angrily.

“All right let go!” He said happily while pulling me into the haunted house.

I cursed myself mentally as he pulled me inside. The whole trip around the haunted house is a nightmare to me while on the other hand, Eunwoo was smiling happily like an elementary kid, was curious about the props around him. I tried shutting my mouth very tight preventing me from letting out a scream. I knew my face started to turn paler as we went deep inside the haunted house.

As we reached near to the exit and I began to sigh in relief, a horrible and bloody head just appeared right in front of my face.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I let out my high pitched dolphin scream. I immediately pulled Eunwoo and ran out of the haunted house. I ignored him yelling me to slow down.

We run aimlessly at the amusement park until I finally stopped at a bench nearby. I was still shaking even though I was already far away from that horrible haunted house.

“Y-yah, could you please slow down. I-I don’t have long legs like you” Eunwoo said as he was catching his breath.

“Minhae” I apologized to him.

“Looks like you lose.” He smirked at me.

“Whatever” I said o him looking away.

“That was fun! I think we had to postpone the forfeit. It's already this dark here” Eunwoo smiled while looking at me.

He was right. I looked around the surrounding as the whole amusement park started to light up. Then, I remembered something.

“Hey, let’s go for last ride before we call it a day.” I said to him.

“Ok. Which ride?” He asked.

“That one” I pointed at the Ferris wheel behind him.

“Oh…” he just nod his head.

“Come on. Let make this memorable” I said as I pulled him to the Ferris wheel.

 

Eunwoo’s P.O.V

Finally the last ride. Both of us now inside the Ferris wheel not talking with each other.  I felt kind of not want to end the date so soon. I wanted to stay with Sungyeol longer…wait! Did I just say stay with Sungyeol? Hell no! I don’t like him! I mentally slapped. Then, I heard Sungyeol calling me.

"Look Eunwoo, you can see the school from up here!"  Sungyeol pointed out the glass window as the wheel came to a halt.  I then came forward to him.

"Come lo-"  Sungyeol turned to look back at me.

There was silence.  Neither dared to move as they stared into each others eyes.

A sudden jerk of the wheel caused Sungyeol to lose his balance and lean forward with his lips rested on mine lips…

~~

 

Sorry for the late update. The first date...^^