Code dressing

We are brothers

 

Chapt 11

-At an empty classroom-

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh! This can’t be happening!” Eunwoo yelled as he ruffled his hair in annoyance.

“Shut up. You are annoying” Chunghee rolled his eyes at how Eunwoo annoying is.

The brothers had gather themselves at a room with full of wigs, makeup, accessories and girl clothes. Infinite had sent someone to bring all that stuff to them and told them they had one hour to dress up. The boys split themselves, rummaged through all the stuffs.

“Do we really to have to wear this?” Junho said in disbelief as he holds one of the brown wig.

“Yes. Since we lost the match, we had to do what the president told us to do” Youngjae glared deadly at Eunwoo. They all glanced at Eunwoo who was holding on a dress and looking himself in front of a mirroruntil he realized all eyes were on him.

“Wae?” Eunwoo asked with a pout. The rest just shook their heads and sighed.

“This is ridiculous” Chunghee said and walked away, wanting to get out of this madness.

“Where are you going Heenim?” Sangmin asked as he saw Chunghee headed to the door.

“Any where but here. I’m not going to play this stupid game” He replied angrily as he reached for the door knob.

“Oh no you don’t!” Youngjae, Junho, seize him. Don’t let him get away” Eunwoo ordered his two dongsaengs to stop Chunghee from running away. Youngjae and Junho immediately grabbed Chunghee’s arms each to prevent him from escaping.

“Yah let me go or you all will be sorry!” Chunghee demanded his hyungs to let go of him. Both Youngjae and Junho were afraid of Chunghee revenged on them but they had no choice but listened to their elder.

“Stop struggling. It’s no use” Eunwoo showed his usual ert smile. “Youngjae and Junho, please our lovely maknae to the ‘dressing room’”

The two boys nod their head and pull the paled Chunghee back to the room and shut the door behind them…

~~

Sangmin, Jeremie and Suhoon were standing in front a big mirror, looking at themselves shocked, well except for Suhoon as his face did not showed any expression. All of them could not believed that the ‘girls’ in front of the mirror were them.

After a few minutes of silence, the door to the dressing room flew open with a loud bang and Chunghee angrily came running in, dressed in white blouse and baby blue skinny jeans. He was wearing a short blonde wig. Youngjae and Junho came in after Chunhee as both of them are not happy with their outfit. Junho was having troubled walking with high heels while Youngjae did not like having short jeans, exposing his long legs.

“Where is Eunwoo?” Jeremie asked as he searched some accessories to fit with their clothes.

“He still changing” Junho replied as he made his way to a chair carefully to make sure he doesn’t fell down. “Jeremie, nice skirt” Junho but earning a smack from Jeremie.

“Hyung!” Jeremie blushed, covering his face with his hands.

“Heenim, you look gorgeous with blonde hair” Sangmin said happily while playing with his dark brown wig. The maknae just glared at him.

“Hmph! Park Eunwoo. When I get my hands on you one day, you will be dead meat” Chunghee muttered.

“Did someone call my name?” Just then, Eunwoo came out from the dressing room, nicely dresses. Everyone was staring at him with their jaws dropped. “Wae?” Eunwoo asked with a pout.

“Hyung, you looked beautiful with that long wig.” Sangmin commented, unable to get his eyes off Eunwoo.

“Yah! I am a man. Beside, Suhoon is more beautiful than me…than any of us” Eunwoo blushes and quickly changed the subject.

Yes Suhoon was the most feminine one than others so that make him the most beautiful and gorgeous person among them. Everyone all nod their head, agreed with what Eunwoo had said. Suhoon blush a little as his hyung compliment him.

“All right ‘ladies’, let get going shall we? And Chunghee don’t try to escape again or the consequence will be worst. Do you hear me?” Eunwoo said as he points finger at him.

“Whaever” Chunghee rolled his eyes.

They checked on their makeup and outfits before leaving the room.

 

(A/N: Checked their transformation below. >_<)

 

~~

 – Infinite’s room –

 

“L!  Aren’t you excited? We are going to have fun and a date with the brothers” Sungyeol jumped onto Myungsoo who was reading a magazine on the couch.

“Yah, get off me. I tried to read here.” Myungsoo tried to yank the tall boy away.

“Why are you so cold to me?” Sungyeol pouts as he saw Myunsoo not looking at him.

“I don’t know what are you talking about. Anyway, I’m leaving” Myungsoo said as he stood up from the couch and walked out of their room. The Infinite felt that something wrong with Myungsoo. He had been acting strange this morning.

“Sungyeol-ah. Don’t bother him. He might be in bad mood today” Dongwoo said, giving a light chuckle. He then put on his headphone back listening to some hip hop music.

Sungyeol pouted and stormed away. He was so bored. Sunggyu and Woohyun were discussing some admin staff while Sungjong and Hoya were playing some card games. *When the brothers are going t come* He thought to himself. He decided went to disturb Sungjong and Hoya.

“Hey, I’m bored” Sungyeol said as he hugs Sungjong from the back.

“Now now. Sungyeol hyung, I’m sure the boys have already finshed their so called transformation.” Sungjong replied to his hyung but his attention was at the card game.

“Hmph, Fine he stormed away again, heading to the door.

“Where are you going?” Hoya asked while he left with one card on his hand, going to win the game.

“Taking a walk” Sungyeol replied.

“Hey, I coming too. I ‘m heading to to dance studio to do some dancing. You coming Hoya?” Dongwoo stand up as he puts down his head phone.

“I’m staying” Hoya replied.

Dongwoo and Sungyeol head out of the door. They then went separate ways.

~~

Sungyeol was strolling along the corridors humming happily. The boys were given permission to skip classes for today while the rest of the students were probably in the classroom having lesson. As he walked pass an empty classroom, the door suddenly burst open and a hand grabbed him, ad pull him into the room. Sngyeol did not know what going on. As he was inside of the room, the door immediately shut closed and locked.

“Yah, who the hell…” Sungyeol was about to protest when he saw a beautiful girl standing in front of him smiling smirking. He was stunned and speechless. He recovered from his shock when the girl pokes at him.

“W-who are you?” He stuttered. He swears that he did not see the girl before around the school and this is an all boy’s school.

“Oppa, don’t you remembered me? I’m Eunnie” The girl said as she made a cute pout.

“Eunnie?” Sungyeol tried to search the name Eunnie from his memory then lighting struck into his head. “Y-you mean you a-are… Park Eunwoo?” He choked as he points his finger to the ‘girl’.

The ‘girl’ nods his head and immediately hugs Sungyeol, causing both of them crashes to the floor.

*This time we, the brothers going to get revenge on all of you*Eunwoo thought and smirked to himself as he continue hugging the shocked Sungyeol.

~~

Dongwoo was dancing with the rhythm of the music perfectly. It was flawless. As the music stopped, he took a break, lying on the cold floor panting heavily. The door of the room then open, revealing a tall girl coming in.

Dongwoo saw who is coming and quickly sat up from the floor. He was shocked to see the girl in front of him. He seems to look familiar but Dongwoo could not recall who.

“What are you staring at dino face” the ‘girl’ said coldly to him.

Dongwoo then immediately recognized the voice. It’s him. Kim Youngjae.

~~

Myungsoo was resting on one of the benches at the school garden. He let his eyes shut for a while as he started to feel tired. He was feeling bad of himself because of acting cold and rude to Sangmin.

Do I have to go to him and apologize?He thought to himself while putting his hand to cover his eyes.

“Sangmin” Myungsoo muttered softly.

“L?”

Myungsoo then heard someone calling me. Feeling depresses, he ignored the person calling him. He did not want anyone to spoil his mood.

“Myungsoo” The voice became louder and clearer causing to Myungsoo to sit up from his seat. He knew the voice. It’s…It’s

“Lee Sangmin?” Myungsoo said as he saw a girl pouting cutely at him

~~

“Why isn’t Sungyeol coming back? He had gone for about 30 minutes” Sungjong said as he looked at the time from the clock.

The rest of the Infinite was also started to get worries but Sunggyu just shrugged it off.

“Maybe Sungyeol probably went somewhere else to do some pranking” Woohyun replied as he stretched himself. “I will look for him” he said again.

“I also want. I go and look for him. How could he have some fun by himself not calling me” Sungjong muttered.

“I’m coming with both of you” Hoya stood up from the couch and leave with them, closing the door, making Sunggyu alone in the room.

Sunggyu just continued with his work, not bothering of finding Sungyeol with them. He then heard the door opened and closed again. He knew someone entered the room.

“Did you forget something Woohyun?” Sunggyu asked but he got no reply from the person. He frowned and looked up, wondering why Woohyun was not answering him. His pen fell when he saw the person. Park Junho!  Sunggyu was speechless as his crush was standing in front of him with his arms cross.

“Y-You…” No words came out from his mouth

“Wae?” Junho asked as he feeling tired walking with these high heels. He ignored the president and went to the nearest couch to rest.

~~

Hoya had separated from Sungjong and Woohyun. He walked around the school building but still no sign of Sungyeil. When, he was about to give up and head back o their room when he saw one of the art rooms’ door opened. He was curious that why the door is opened. He looked the interior of the room and saw a girl with her hair tied in  two ponytail  sitting near the window sketching something.

“Why there is a girl at the art room and how she came in to the school building?” He muttered himself as he still looking at the girl. He then suddenly remembered that the ‘girl’ must be one of the brothers. He smirked and went forward to the ‘girl’. The ‘girl’ seems immersed with her sketching that she did not Hoya was in the room. Hoya then cleared his throat to get the attention from her him.

The girl looked up and dropped the sketchbook when she saw Hoya. Hoya also widened his eyes as the ‘girl’ in front of him was none other than Jeremie.

“H-Hoya-sshi…”

~~

Woohyun and Sungjong were still wondering around, hoping to find Sungyeol. As they walked further into the another building, Woohyun saw a figure walked past and disappearing to the stairs.

“Sunjong, did you see someone just past by” Woohyun tugged on to Sungjong’s uniform while asking him as he points to the direction where the figure disappearing to.

“Ani” Sunjong said and continue walking leaving Woohyun behind.

Woohyun glanced at the stairs and without any thoughts; he headed to that direction without telling Sungjong.

“Hyung, I think we should head back. Sungeol hyung proably back at our room… hyung?” Sunyeol pouted as his hyung did not reply him. He then reliaze that Woohyun had disappeared. “Aish, that hyung “ Sungjong muttered and decide to head back alone.

As he walked and trying to push the door to get out of the building, the door is locked.

“When did the door lock? I remembered that the door is not lock when we first came in.” Sungjong puzzled and tried to push open the door again. As he was about to give up and walked away, he bump onto someone, causing his hit the door.

“Aww, hey watch where you going…” Sungjong winced and was about to yell at the person who bump him but his words could stopped. His words stopped not because of the person bowing to him but the person in front of him is a girl, dressed in black. Could he be…?

“Suhoon?” Sungjong asked. The latter flinched when he heard Sungjong’s voice. Their eyes meet as the ‘girl’ in front of lift her head.

~~

Woohyun slowly walked up the empty stairs. He swears that the figure walked this direction but the place is deserted. He looked around the place one more time; decided to head back to meet up with Sungjong. The maknae probably mad at him of dumping him alone. He turned an was about to walked back when something was throw onto him. He blinked for a few second and reliaze that someone throws a water balloon onto him. Now, his uniform as well as his hair is wet.

“Yah, who did that?” He yelled as his words echoed trought the whole floor.

“Me” A blonde hair girl came out from one of the pillar grinning at the vice president.

At first, Woohyun could recognize the girl in front of him but when he heard ‘her voice’, his face immediately fell as he knew the person.

“Kim Chung Hee! You gonna to pay for this!” He had pushes his limit and finally snapped at the blonde in front of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next chapter that i had promised. Sorry for any mistakes as i was in a rush to write this chapter. Sorry took so long to update.