Lee Sangmin

We are brothers

I was sitting at my armchair in the living room playing with an envelope on my hand. The envelope had my named printed in gold on the front. I cutely head up and saw my butler standing beside me smiling.

My butler, prefer known as Mr.Nam, took care of when I was ten years old. My mother left me with him and disappeared. I was used to be for 3/4 of my life, ever since that incident happened. From then on, I never stepped out of the house.

“Erm what is this, Mr. Nam”, I asked my butler to give him an innocent eyes.

“From what I know, this is the invitation card to a special gathering at XXX hotel on this coming Sunday” replied Mr. Nam.

“Special gathering!” I jumped out from my chair. It means one thing. Going outside of the house. There no way I am going to stepped one foot out of this house. I throw the envelope to the floor and crossed my arm to the chess staring at Mr. Nam with puffing checks.

“I am not going! I don’t care!”  Before Mr. Nam replied, I run away to my room and slam the door shut. I hide myself under the blanket and started to groaned. I felt tired and fell asleep.

A few hours later

I heard a knock on my door which woke me from the sleep. I rub my eyes and saw Mr Nam come in with a slice of cake and strawberry milk shake on the tray.

“Young master, your afternoon snack is here”, as he left it on the desk. I pout at him and went to eat my afternoon snack.

He came to by my side and put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him and out of now where; he left that envelope at my desk. I was shock.

Mr. Nam and I were standing at the crowded lobby. I was helpless standing there, holding on to the arms of Mr. Nam. I never left the house for so long and I felt all of these is strange to me.

“Seriously, why am I waiting here for? I might as well back to my homed which is safe” I pout to myself.  As I was in my thoughts, a voice make be jumped.

“Excuse me, are you Lee Sangmin?”

A suite man came out of now where talking to me. I looked up and saw his face was covered with sunglass and he has no expression from what I know. I nod to him vigorously.

“Please follow me… ah yes, Mr. Nam? You can leave now. I will take care of him. I assure you.” His face turned to Mr. Nam before he left with me.

Mr. Nam was left alone at the lobby while I followed the sunglasses man to somewhere. I felt a bit nervous and scared that I never came out of the house for that long. While we were walking, I do some sightseeing. The hallway was beautiful decorated with red carpet on the floor and the wall was painted white.  I was amused by the sightseeing that I did not notice the man in front of me suddenly stopped. I was caught off guard and bumped onto his back. I rub my nose and found myself standing at a door. He opened it and lead myself in. he signaled me to sit to the dining table at the centre.

Before I could even speak, he bangs the door closed right in front of my face. Just a few inches, my pretty face would become hurt. I pout and turned to the table. I then realized that there were two people sitting at the dining table. A guy with a headphone was tapping a rhythm on the table and a dark brown hair guy trying to get attention from the headphone guy. He looked cool and mature.

 Because of the sodden bam of the door, that cool guy shot up and looked to my direction. Good, now I have companions to talks to. So, I skipped happily towards the two guys. The first guy looked at me with irritated while another one just smiled at me. I looked at them nervously and I don’t know what to say.   

“Hi, I am Lee Sangmin” I waved at them cutely.

“Hi, I am Kim Young Jae and that headphone guy is Park Eunwoo. Aw, you are so cute” the cool guy… I mean Young Jae said as he pinched my cheek.

“It hurts” I looked at Young Jae as I pout and rub my cheek at the same time.

Young Jae shrugged his shoulder and laugh.

“Idiot” I heard Eunwoo mumbled to himself.

Then the door was swung open again…

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is the chapter for third member of the family. Yah He so cute. Sorry i not good at writing at this. I need to think more how my next members to show up?