Challenge You to Battle.

We are brothers

*In the School Council president room*

Woohyun’s P.O.V

“Woohyun, aren’t you going to the cafeteria to meet the others?” Sunggyu hyung asked me.

“Nah, I’m helping Mr Park out for the school’s upcoming art exhibition” I replied without looking at him and start typing at my computer.

“Oh ok. I go ahead first. See you later” He said and get ready to leave.

“Bye” I waved at him and went back to my work. I sighed and looked at a huge pile of papers beside me. This is crazy. I decided to rest for a while and head out of the room. I need fresh air so I headed to the school’s roof.

I opened the door and saw a student lying on the floor sleeping. I came closer and it was the bad , Chunghee.  “What are you doing here” I looked down on him. His eyes immediately opened and looked up at me. Our eyes met for a moment but he turned away and ignore me.

“Yah, don’t you heard me? I say what you are doing here. Are you planning to skip classes?” I felt annoyed and shouted at him.

“None of your business” he replied still not looking me. That it. I now really pissed off. I grabbed him up from the ground by his collar, making him looked at me. I tighten my fist to calm myself down.

“Yah, let go of me son of a ” he brushes his hand off me.

 

Chunghee’s P.O.V

“What are you doing here” I heard a farmiliar voice. I opened my eyes and saw the vice president was looking down on me. *Oh crap, it’s him again* I thought to myself. Our eyes met for a moment but instead I turned away.

“Yah, don’t you heard me? I say what you are doing here. Are you planning to skip classes?” he yelled.

“None of your business” I replied not wanting to see his face. Just then, I felt a stong force pulled me up from the ground. I was being pulled by Woohyun. I shoot him with my deadly glare and brush his hand off me. “Yah, let go of me son of a ”

“No cursing. As a student, you should learn to respect.” He said to me with a straight face.

I smirked at him. “Stop lecturing me. Who do you think you are? My Umma?”

“Yah Kim Chung Hee…” before he could finish, I punch him on his stomach letting him to fall onto the ground. He holds his stomach in pain while glaring at me. “ Y…you how d-a-dare you…”

I smirked at him and walked past him. I slam the door behind me and make my way down. That what you get when you mess with me. As I stepped onto the ground floor, I saw Eunwoo hyung angrily walk past in front of him. There is black aura around him. “What wrong with him?” I frowned.

“Chunghee?” I turned and saw my other hyungs .

 

Sangmin’s P.O.V

We are following the angry Eunwoo hyung when I saw Chunghee came down from the stair looking at Eunwoo hyung leaving. “Chunghee” I called him. He tuned with a questioned look. Junho immediately grabbed Chunghee as he afraid that Chunghee would ran away again.

“What the…Yah let go of me” he yelled at Junho. We ignore him and explained briefly on what happened why Eunwoo hyung was mad. He silent for a moment. I heard him mumbled to himself. “Well, look like we are even”

“W-what?” I looked at him shock. He rolled his eyes to me then smirks. “I punched the vice president just now” I felt sympathy for the vice president. I hope him doing all right now. We stopped outside the room where Eunwoo hyund was standing.

“I dare you that we challenge you to a battle” He shouted at the infinite.

“What!!!” We all shouted in unison. 

 

Eunwoo’s P.O.V

I angrily run along the corridor to a place. The infinite private room. I heard from most of the students that the infinite spent most of their time at their private room. I then run into Chunghee who just come down from the stairs looking at me with a weird face. I ignore him and run past him, headed to my destination. My dongsaengs are at mt back trying to cathing up.Somone had to teach those infinite freak a lesson.

I stopped infront of a luxurious white door panting. I focus on the door and breathe in breathe out. I kicked open the door as I jumped into a ninja. “Hi ya”  The door slam opens revealing the shocked infinite.

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

“Myung, I’m bored” Sungyeol hyung said as he came and swing my arm with a cute pout. I agreed him with a nod. The infinite are all here at our private room except for woohyun hyung of course. Where is he anyway? Hoya and Dongwoo hyung was both giggling together like idiot while Sunggyu was talking to Sungjong with a straight face.

“Hey why don’t we pay them a visit” Sungyeol hyung shouted happily.

“Them?” I asked still having my poker face.

“You know who I am talking about” he said as he flash mw with his cheeky smile. I raised my brow and look at him. I was about to ask him again when our door slam open causing us to jumped.

-Bam!!!-

A figure jumped in to our room. “Hi ya!” It was the short guy what his naeme again? Erm… Eunji? No Eun…Ah Is Eunwoo. I saw him giving each of us a deadly glare.

Sungyeol hyung immediately shot up from his seat and confront the short guy infront of us. “What you want shortie?” he said as he looked down on him. Well, Sungyeol hyung was too tall that he had to look down on that short boy.

He ignores him and walked straight to Sunggyu hyung and Sungjong. “You dare to bully my baby!” he said with a low tone while grabbing a long ruler from the desk near him and slamming it on the table with a pisses expression.

“What baby?” Sungyeol hyung shouted at him.

“Suhoon” He turned to him then back at Sunggyu while Sungjong is hiding behind him scared. Sunggyu just looked at him and sigh. “Sungjong already apologise to him so…” The short guy cut him “So what? That not important. I have other thing to say” he said. Just then, his dongsaengs then enter the room, breathing heavily as they are trying to catch their breath When Eunwoo say something make of us shocked.

“I dare you that we challenge you to a battle” He shouted at us.

“What?” His dongsaeng shouted at him.

 

Sungyeol’s P.O.V

“What?” His dongsaeng shouted at him.

I jumped when I heard him said. Seriously! I laughed to myself and rolled onto the floor. “Haha…”

“What you laughing at fat cheek?” he sends me a dead glare.

I stop laughing and came face to face with him no I mean me looking down at him as he was really very short compare to me. “I find your words funny. You think you can beat all of us sissy boy?” I asked him with a smirk. I swear I saw his face stated to turn red.

“Sissy boy? Say that again you will be sorry ” he said, stepping closer to me.

I not afraid of him and said that word again. “Sissy boy”

“Ok that does it! You will regret of calling me that!” he yelled as he started to slap me with the ruler on his hand.

“Ahhhhh!!!” I screamed with my high pitched dolphin scream and ran around the room to avoid him from hitting me.

“Come back hereand ing slapped by me!” he said and started chasing me. The others shook their head when Sunggyu hyung stopped us. “Enough already”

I immediately stopped running causing Eunwoo bumping onto me. I fell backwards with him on top of me and our lips accidently met.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed. 

 

Sunggyu’s P.O.V

“Enough already” I yelled at them as loud as I can. Sungyeol immediately stopped at his track but Eunwoo bumped onto him causing them to fall. What make me shock after the fall is that both of their lip crashes with each other. Sungyeol immediately screamed with his hag pitch dolphin scream again.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He pushed Eunwoo who is on top of him away and wipe his lip. “My first kiss! It stolen!!” He screamed again. Eunwoo just roll his eyes.

“It just a kiss not big deal” he said to Sungyeol while playing with his necklace in front of him.

“You…”

“Sungyeol!” I glare at him and he immediately shut his mouth.

“A battle you say?” I say to Eunwoo and he nod.

“Hyung!” the rest of them came near him.

“Are you sure?” ask Youngjae.

“Why battle?” Sangmin asked with a pout.

“Good, let have it. Show this freak what we made off” Junho said as he stuck out his tongue at me. I immediately blushed. How cute.

“Hmm” Jeremie hide behind Junho back while glancing at Hoya with a scared face. I turned and saw Hoya glaring at Jeremie; it looks like he's ready to eat Jeremie alive.

“…” Suhoon just stay silent looking at them and don’t bother to look at us.

“Pabo” Chunghee mumble to himself and wanted to leave when he bumped onto someone who is coming in. It’s Woohyun.

“Ouch! What the…” He saw Chunghee and immediately shut his mouth. His face was pissed off when Woohyun saw him while the latter just smirk at him.

“What going on here?” Woohyun asked. I ignore him and turned my head to Eunwoo. I look straight to his eyes and smirk making him flinched.

“I accept your challenge Park Eunwoo.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry guys for late update. My exam is in two week times. I will not be able to update. I tried to update more by next few days. Yeah, they finally having battling each other. Should i make a 3 battle rounds or 5. I need you guys give me some suggestions on What battles You want.I alredy have one battle in mind but i'm not going to tell you what is it. :P So how the story so far?

@JoonieMoon

I know i had skip some part of the story so please forgive me. Sorry T-T