Park SuHoon

We are brothers

Park SuHoon

Helsinki, Finland

I was standing beside my grandfather looking at the person in front of me. He was tall and muscular. He was wearing a black suite and a sunglass on his face. He kept staring at me through his sunglass that made me scared. I quickly avoid eye contact with him and hide behind my grandfather. There was long silent at the hallway.

Finally, the man bow and greet to my grandfather. He then turned to my direction and talked.

“This must be young master Su Hoon.”.

I could feel my grandfather’s body flinched as he speaks my name. I was puzzled and lokked at those two.

“I knew one of these days would come. Please come inside so we can have a proper talk” said my grandfather as he gesture the man inside the room. He nodded but he kept staring at me. My grandfather lead him to the living room. I followed them at the back.

“Leto, would you mind go look after Natan and Lauri at the kitchen. They were having their own sweet time eating their lunch.” Asked my grandfather.

I nodded to him with no expression and headed to the kitchen.

“Leto hyung, is the guest a friend of grandpa” asked Lauri

“Ya, he looks scary when wearing black suite and sunglass. Just like you hyung” said Natan.

Both Lauri and Natan are my half-brothers. My responsibility was to watch over his two little brothers and taking care of them. I love them very much. My mother was at the hospital in coma due to my step-father. Over the past few years, he was my worst nightmare. He had been doing nasty things to me that I began to be cold, distant and didn't talk as often as before. I also never smile once.  As the years were passing, I became mute. From that on, I started wearing anything  black except one white jacket I wears only on Saturdays as a reminder of my past.

Then, my grandfather”s voice snapped out of my thoughts. I carefully tried to hear what my grandfather and the man said. Do they by the chance know each other?

“It’s been many years that bastard treating my dear son badly and now Leto had become cold to everyone else. He is now a mute. Not only that, he even beat up my daughter and ending up coma in the hospital last year. Thank god that bastard now in jail!” my grandfather was talking to the man while banging at the table.

Bastard? Is he talking about him, my step-father?

The man in black suit never talks. The conversation was my grandfather talking and shouting. I tried to peek to the living room to see what going on. Why are they talking about me?

“What is this? A envelope?” questioned my grandfather.

The man nooded and speak.

“My master sent me here to bring young master Su Hoon back to Korea. This is the plan that made by his mother before she was in the hospital. She is planning to bring him back to Korea after all these years of what young master had gone through.”

He paused a while and continue.

“My master had heard about the situation and wanted him to come back to Korea. It is the best for him leave this miserable place. Sending him to Korea is the only way to let young master Su Hoon away from his worst nightmare. Maybe… just maybe he could open up more when he is in Korea. If he continues to stay here, who knows, that man might come after him again even though now he is at the prison.  Don’t you worry, my master were also calling his other sons which also young master SuHoon’s brothers, together.” When he finished, he get up and left the house.

“Call me when you decided. I will be headed back to Korean to attend some business.” He gave my grandfather his name card before he left.

A silent is left across the living room. My grandfather did not replied the man. I was in complete shock. Me, gong to Korea, to meet his master, my real father. I even have my other brothers other than Lauri and Natan. My knees get week and I kneel to the ground. I was crying. My tears were falling from my cheeks.

“Leto” my grandfather calling my names. I looked up and saw him standing in front of me. He kneels down and pats my shoulder. I flinched as I not get used of people touching me even he is my grandfather. He looked at me with sad eyes and finally he let out a sighed and spoke.

“Go up to your room and packed your things. You are leaving to Korea tomorrow first thing in the morning, I hope you understand. This is for your own good.” He left and returns back to the living room. I sit on the floor with no expression but inside my heart is hurting.

Seoul, Korea

“Here we are, young master SuHoon.” He spoke as he led me right in front of a door at the hallway. I gave him a cold face and looked away. In my mind, I keep thinking. Am I going to meet my real father as well as my brothers too? What if they don’t like me?

The man turned the door knob and reveals the inside of the room. The whole room filled with antique and paintings. My eyes then locked onto a group of boys gathering at the middle of a dining table. They were keeping staring at each other very awkward. They did not seem to notice that the man and I were walking towards them until the man let out a loud cough. They were jumped with surprise by the sudden appearance of us.

“Yah, could you please don’t do that! I am going to die of shock!” A boy with a headphone jumped to us with an angry face. He looks like he going to throw a fist at us but a boy taller than him stopped him by grabbing his arm.

“Stop it; you are scaring the new guest here. Can’t you see he is trembling?” the tall boy talked to him with a smile on his face.

“YoungJae hyung is right! Eunwoo hyung, your scary face is scaring the poor boy here. A boy who is completely the shortest among the boy speak to the two of them cutely with his tongue sticking out to the headphone boy.

“I- I not scary. I j-just erm nothing! How dare you speak to me like that! You Come Here!!!”  yelled the headphone boy.

“Arghhhhhhhhhh!  YoungJae hyung save me!” the cut one quickly hide himself to the tall figure.

“Hey you guys! Cut the crap will ya? It’s annoying!” A voice interrupts them. I turned and saw opposite the trio, two more boys were sitting together. The voice came from the red hair boy. He was extremely annoyed.

“Hyung…” another boy beside him pout at the red hair boy. He was wearing a glasses and he was blushing? He looks skinny than I am. Does he has proper meal?

“Wae?” asked the red hair boy? The skinny boy just reply him shaking his head.

“Just shut your mouth, you red hair jerk.” Said the headphone boy. Then, he turns his attention to me. He walked towards me while looking at me up and down?

“Who are you?”

“Are you a boy a girl? You look pretty!”

“Are you an angel or something?”

“Don’t you feel hot when wearing those black clothes of yours?”

“Why aren’t you smiling?”

Every boys in the room started questioned me in unison. I was taken back by their words but I stay still silently watching them with no smile in my face.

“Hey, we are talking to you. Speak something already!” yelled the red hair boy.

I just keep staring at them.

They gave up talking to me and turned away. I was kind of disappointed that they are leaving. I can’t help it. I am a mute.

The tall boy calm down first and his attention averted to the man beside me who was keeping silent the whole time.

“Who’s this?” asked him.

“He is Park SuHoon. Due to some terrible incidents, now he is a mute so he can’t really talk. He is also one of the guests invited. He is younger than all of you so please be nice to him.” replied the man. All of them nod as sad faces were seen. They were pity of my situation. They crowd over me and introduce themselves.

From what I know, the headphone boy is Eunwoo hyung, the oldest of the group, followed by the tall boy, YoungJae hyung; the cute boy, Sangmin hyung; the red hair boy, Junho hyung and lastly the shy and skinny boy Jeremie hyung. I counted and found out that I have 5 hyungs.

The, the man interrupted our conservations.

“Hmm, looks like we still missing one person short.” What I have one more hyung or dongsaeng?

He ignored us staring at him and keeps mumbling to himself.

“That arrogant brat is late.” He looked at his watch and started count down. “ 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..”

Suddenly, the door burst open and a figure came rushing in.

“ Sorry I am late!”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys this the second youngest, SuHoon. He is the only one knows about this while the others still don't know. XD. Next, The bad is cominnnnnnnnnnnng.