Jeremie Joonghyun Mart

We are brothers

‘Knock ‘. I was sketching something on my sketch book when I heard a knock outside the room. I replied when I kept on staring and sketching on my sketch book

“Come in”

The door open and a slim figure entered the room. It was my mother.

“Jeremie, do you want to come along with me to the runway show?” asked my French mother. Yes, My mother is a French and she was a famous fashion designer who owned a well known company, Jolin Co. My mother and I came to Seoul to have a fashion show at this hotel. I seldom accompany her to oversea due to my shy appearance. But this is difference. I have my reason to come to Seoul. So when I heard she as having a fashion show in Seoul, immediately begged her to take me with her.

“No mummy. I tired from my flight and I need a rest.” I replied her in French. I did not looked at her while I speak. I still am sketching.

“All right then. Rest well, dear” she then closed the door. When she was gone, I took out a envelope from my pillow and looked at it. The envelope had my name printed in front in gold. I received three days ago when I was at Paris. I opened the envelope and pulled out a card. I flipped open and a sentence was printed at the middle of the card:

You are inviting to attend a special gathering at the XXX Hotel this coming Sunday.

This was the same hotel that my mother was holding for her fashion show. I don’t know why but I have this feeling in me to go for this gathering. I gazed at the clock and let myself of the bed. I went to the closet and changed my cloths. I adjust my glasses and looked myself in the mirror. A skinny and silm figure reflects on the mirror. I was a shy person so I always wear glasses to hide my face. I gave myself a small smile and headed to the door.

 

I come across huge crowd of people.  I bite my lips as I was nervously standing with so many people. I kinda lost as I don’t where to go. I tried to walk away from the crown and to another side. I noticed a boy around my age was secretly coming out from a room. He has a red hair. He was about the same height as I am, maybe I shorter a little. Out of curiosity, I decided to stalk him.

A few minutes later, I reached a long hallway and I had lost sign of that red hair boy. Oh great, now that boy is gone and I make myself get lost in this huge place.

“Where did he go? I swear that I saw the red hair boy…” before I could finish mumbled to myself, I crashed on to someone which made both of us fall to the floor. My envelope fell from my pocket.

” Ouch! Hey watch where you going” I heard someone shouting at me. I looked up and saw it was that red hair boy. He was extremely angry and sends me a dead glare. I could not speak to myself.

“Hey, I was talking to you, nerd. Speak up!” I snapped out from my though as he start yelling at me. I quickly apologize to him.

'Oh, I'm sorry.' I quickly get on my feet and helped him to get on his too.

Then I noticed he was staring at the floor with shock. I puzzled and look down. My envelope was on the floor. I picked it up and was about to put it back to my pocket, suddenly a hand grabbed my wrist. I immediately looked up at him.

“W…What y...you want?” I shuttered at the red hair boy.

“Where you get the envelope?” asked him.

“I just received it three days ago. Let me go!” I took my hands away from him.

He smirked at me and took out an identical envelope from his bag and show it to me. I widened my eyes in shock.

What! It’s the same one! I looked at him and thought that he must be also invited. So I went forward to him and introduce myself.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Jeremie Joonghyun Martin. You can call me Jeremie. What yours?’ I asked him shyly.

He looked at me for a while then he answered back politely with a huge smile.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, call me Junho will do.”

I was taken back by his sudden change but I ignore it.

So, Junho started walking to the other side of the hallway. I stand at the same spot not moving looking at the floor, don’t know what to do.

“Are you coming or not? I heard Junho yelling at the other side. I looked up and walked towards him. The walk was awkward as we did not speak to each other. He was walking at the front while I was walking behind him.

We then found ourselves at the end of the hallway and a doo was in front of us. We looked at each other and gulped. Junho opened the door and let himself in first. I followed him from the back. Both of us were busy looking arpund the structure of the room that we did not notice there were people looking at us until a voice called out.

“Who are you?”

We nearly jumped and saw the voice came from the middle of the room. There were three boys sitting along the right side of the dining table. One of them is wearing a headphone around his neck; another one was standing beside the third boy who looks pretty cute. The voice came from the first guy.

“Are you guys also invited?” asked Junho as he wave his envelope in the air.

All three of them nodded.

Junho’s mouth turned into O and grabbed me to the seats opposite the other three. I was shocked by his sudden touch. As we settle down, we started introducing ourselves.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Kim Young Jae imnida” The boy who is standing introduce himself first. Wow, he looks tall.

Next is the cute boy.

“Hi, Lee Sangmin imnida.” He said cutely.

“I’m Park Eunwoo.” The boy with a headphone guy said as he was playing with his necklace.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Park Junho call me Junho will do… and this little guy here is Jeremie” Junho said while pointing at me.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Jeremie Joonghyun Martin, called me Jeremie” as I bow to them.

“Are you from other country? From your accent, I know you are Korean.” Young Jae asked me.

I nodded and answered, “I come from Paris. I am a half Korean and half French. I fluent in French and English. I also speak Korean but semi fluent.”

 The whole room then remains silent as we kept staring at each other the whole time. We were awkward with each other. I was about to clear my throat to speak when someone coughed from behind us. We were surprised by this and looked back. A man in black suite was standing there with his sunglass on his face. He is not alone. A black figure is standing beside him silently.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My Third youngest is finally out. Two more to go.