Dorm & Meeting Dad

We are brothers

A black van appeared out of now where and stopped at the roadside. The door of the van slide opened and a figure hop out of the van. It was Eunwoo with his headphone resting around his neck. He looked around the surrounding and found out that it was too dark, he could not see anything. Two more figures come out of the van after him.

“Where are we, Youngjae Hyung?” asked Sangmin as he glanced around the place.

“I don’t know” replied Youngjae. He went to open the trunk to take out their luggage and bags from the trunk. Sangmin followed him to the trunk and helped him.

Junho come out of the van next with sleeping Jeremie on his back. Jeremie had fallen asleep while they were in the van. They were tired from the long journey. Junho decided not to wake Jeremie up so he carries Jeremie on his back. The slight movement had caused Jeremie to wake up from his dreamland.

“Junnie hyung? Have we reached? Jeremie ask his red hair hyung with a soft yawn. Junho smiled and nodded to his dongsaeng. He then ruffles his cute dongsaeng’s soft hair. A voice interrupts their action.

“Pabo”

The two boys jumped as they turned around. The two makane, Suhoon and Chunghee were standing there looking at them with their poker face. Their hyungs did not know when they come out of the van.

“Yah, don’t do that. Both of you are scaring us to death. You want us to die of heart attack!” yelled Junho hyung while he was patting Jeremie’s back as his face turns pale. He looked like he got a fright.

 “…” Still, Suhoon remain silent.

Chunghee just smirked at them and walked away.

Junho’s face immediately turns as red as his face. “What with his attitude? He is worst than Eunwoo hyung. I can’t believe we are blood related” said Junho while sending a glare to the makane.

“Yah, I heard that!” yelled the older who was checking out on MinYoung(Sangmin and Youngjae).  He then ordered the others to come to the trunk. “All of you get your here right now and get you freaking things out of the trunk. Including you, Heenim!” He points his finger at Chunghee who was wandering off.

Without any minutes, all seven boys finished taking out their luggage and bags. They were still tired and confused what they had just gone through just now. They thought the world around them was insane. Why? It’s because they were hyungs and dongsaeng; to be more specific, its half brothers. They are blood related.

~Flashback~

“I am glad all of you can make it, my sons” A voice came out of nowhere to the room. All seven heads turned around when they heard the voice. They were shocked that they were taken by the middle age man standing in front of them. They were not shocked by the sudden appearance of the man but shocked by the words he said, ‘SONS’. Actually, only six of the boys were shock as Suhoon already knew. His face was staring at that man with his poker face.

“W-what di-d you call us, old man?” asked Eunwoo when he snapped out from his shock.

“Hmm… Sons” replied the man with a wink.

“WHAT!!!” the group shouted in unison with their jaws dropped opened wide, except for SuHoon since he can’t talk.

“…”

“You must be kidding me old man” said Eunwoo.

“Oh my” said Youngjae

“Andwae” said Sangmin.

“I have brothers?” said Jeremie

“Stop bullting! How they can be my half brothers, we are nothing look a like…erm…except for Jeremie of course.” Junho quickly change his words when he caught Jeremie was upset. Then, he pointed his finger to Eunwoo and Chunghee. “Especially these two!”

“Excuse me”  “What the hell!” yelled Eunwoo and Chunghee in unison.

“Erm, Junnie hyung, I think three of you are blood related since you all are bad here. He he!” Sangmin started laughing at them.

“Shut up!!!” The three bad turns their head to innocent Sangmin with their dead glares. Sangmin got sad and hug Youngjae.

“Jae hyung, they are meaning to me” Sangmin protested and let out a fake sobbing.

“…” Suhoon stands there quietly watching his hyungs fighting with each others.

“Enough, stop this nonsense!” the man…no their father stopped them.

The room then fell in complete silent.

“Who exactly are you?” Youngjae is the first one to calm down. He asked the man in front of him.

“I’m Park Tae Jun, your father the richest man in Korea, CEO of the Phoenix Corporation” their father replied. All seven pairs of eyes widened and their jaw dropped open. All the boys had lost their speech.

Their father looked at them and continued. “The seven of you did not meet or heard each other before. I gathered all of you here have my reasons. One of it will be that I want all of you to live together, like a happy family until you all graduate from high school, arraso?” He eyes were eyeing at SuHoon all the time when he speaks.

“…” The boys did not answer him back as they still shocked from before of having all of them as brothers. His father shook his head and mumbled “Pity them”

He turned to the suited man beside him. “I will leave the rest to you” He then left and disappeared from the room. The man smirked at the boys who are still standing there like a statue that they did not know their father had gone. He closed the door behind him and…

~Present ~

A cough interrupted them. The black suited appeared from the dark and looked at the boys with their luggage and bags.

“Hey, old man! Where are we going to live? Where the house? You say that you are bringing us to a house while on the van.” Junho asked him rudely. The man snapped his fingers and light starts coming out from the surrounding. A huge bungalow was seen. They saw the bungalow, their eyes opened wide and their jaws dropped.

“Young maters, from today onwards, all of you will be staying here by yourselves.” He paused a while and continued “If anyone dare to escape or opposed, I make sure you will regret for the rest of your live. Don’t forget, your family too. We are keeping an eye on you.”

“Are you threatening us?” yelled Eunwoo while he gritted his teeth.

The man smirked and get back to the van. “Take care” He drove off and left the boys dumbfounded.

“Erm, guys lets go in to the house” Youngjae speaked up. All of them nod in unison as they were both tired from their journey. Eunwoo is the first to enter the gate and opens the front door, revealing a living room and dining room with beautiful designs.

“Oh, this is soooo comfy!!!” Sangmin jumped onto a couch and jumped up and down, yelling how comfy it is. Some of them even checked on the other rooms.

Kitchen

Two Bathrooms (One at first floor while another at second floor)

“Wow the house is beautiful” said Junho

“Yah you are right” Jeremie agreed with him.

“Hey guys, come to the living room now. We need to discussing something” Youngjae’s voice comes from the living room.

All boys gathered at the living room.

“What’s up?” asked Eunwoo while playing with his necklace.

“We need to equally divide ourselves to four bedrooms. Three bunk bed and a single bed room. So any suggestions.” replied Youngjae. “Eunwoo hyung, since you are the oldest, do you want to decide for us?’ The rest of the heads turn to Eunwoo’s direction.

Before Eunwoo could speak, Sangmin suddenly grabbed Youngjae’s arm. “I want to share a room with Jae hyung” said Sangmin while giving his hyungs an aegyo.

Eunwoo rolled his eyes and give in. “Yah, you should asked Jae first you know.”

“We already agreed to shared a room together while you guys went to explore the rooms. Right Jae Hyung?” replied Sangmin as he stuck his tongue out at the older.

“Neh” Youngjae answered him with a smile.

“Fine! You two can have a room together” said Eunwoo. He glanced around to the rest of his dongsaengs. He eyes then locked at Jeremie. He stepped forward to Jeremie and hugs him. Jeremie was surprised by his action and started to blush. “Jeremie, do you want…” Before he could finish his sentence, his was interrupted again for the second time. This time is that annoying red hair.

“Hey you, get off him! He is not sharing with you. So paw off. Shoo!” Junho pushed his hyung to the floor and protect Jeremie.

“Ouch! Hey, I only asking him want to share with you or not sine both of are so closed to each other from just now.” Eunwoo get up from his fall while rubbing his .” You are too over protective you know.

“Shut up” yelled Junho while he went back to sit on the couch with a blushed face.

“Junnie hyung, are you ok?’ Jeremie asked with a worried looks on his face.  Junho just nod at him.

Eunwoo then turns his attention to the two maknaes and ignore the other two. “Looks like left only three of us huh?” He let out a erted smile at the makanes. The two makenaes flinched when their hyung looked at them.

”Since you two are the makanes, you two can share another room together…or I don’t mind sharing with one of you. But I prefer Suhoon than you, heenim, since he is cuter than you” said Eunwoo with a smirk.

Suhoon immediately avoided having eyes contact with Eunwoo with a blushed face while Chunghee immediately slammed on the table.

“Yah, ert, not funny” yelled Chunghee.

“Aw~, come on. It’s just a suggestion” replied Eunwoo with evil grin.

He then went to Sunoon and wanted to hug him. But Chunghee jumped in front between the two. “I rather take my chance to share a room with Suhoon than letting him to have a room with you, ert” His hand then pulled Suhoon away from the ert leader. His action caused his hyung to jerk up and back away as far away from him as possible.

Chunghee stared at him with confusion.

“Erm, have you two forgotten. Suhoon did not like people touch him…erm because of the incident back at his hometown’ said YoungJae. Before they reached here, they had learnt Suhoon’s past what causes Suhoon to become a mute and always stand a distance from them.

Eunwoo feel bad and went to him. “Suhoon, I’m so sorry. Since you don’t like people touch you, you can have the single bed room yourself while I shared with the maknae, arraso?”

Suhoon immediately shook his head. He took a piece of paper and writes something on it. *I don’t want to be alone in a room. I scared of being alone. Either you or Heenim, its fine with me.*He shows the paper to the two boy in front of him.

“Are you sure?” asked the older. The quiet second youngest maknae nods his head.

“Okay then, it decided. Chunghee, you shared with him. That final” Eunwoo turns his head to the maknae. The maknae stared at him and shrugged. “Since the pairing have been decided, now take your bags up to your room and unpacked it quickly. It’s getting late” the six nooded to their hyung and get their bags.

“Who ever get to the room first win!!!!!”  Sangmin shouted and quickly run up to the stairs in no time to waste. The others were left hanging their mouth till they finally snapped out.

“Not fair!!!” yelled Junho and quickly chased the elementary kid up to the bedrooms.

Eunwoo rolled his eyes at the two who had run upstairs and shake his head. “What up with them?” asked the Eunwoo.  Youngjae chuckled along with Jeremie.

““Pabos,” murmured Chunghee as he cracks his finger.

“…” Suhoon remains standing.

“Come on Jeremie, let go find the pabos” smiled Youngjae as he turned his head to his shy dongsaeng. Jeremie nodded and pick up his things, followed his hyung to where the pabos are.

Chunghee let out a sighed and get his bags to walk up to the stairs. He stopped half way and turned his back to face the poker faced Suhoon. “Are you coming?” he asked. Suhoon nodded and picked up his belongings slowly. Chunghee then left Suhoon and go ahead first.

Eunwoo watched each of them had left the living room so he carried his bags and went up in his own sweet time since he will be sleeping alone in a single bedroom. Lucky him.

 

Sangmin’s P.O.V

“Who ever get to the room first win!!!!!”  I shouted and quickly run up to the stairs. I can heard Junho shouting and chasing at me.  I ran to open the doorknob and reveal the inner structure of the room. I walked around the room and liked it very much.

Junho had just run past my room and checked on the other room. I immediately throw my thing on the floor and climbed on the top bed. Then I heard someone footsteps. It was Youngjae hyung’s. He walked in to the room.

“Hyung! Can I sleep at the top bed, pretty please?” I showed him one of my best aegyo to him. He nooded and put down his thing at the bottom bed.

“Yay, hyung saranghaeyo!” I showed him a heart to him.

“Sungmin, quickly unpacked your things and rest. We need to wake early tomorrow. “said Youngjae hyung.

“Neh.” I replied him with pout.

 

Youngjae’s P.O.V

“Sungmin, quickly unpacked your things and rest. We need to wake early tomorrow. “ I talked to him as I state unpacking.

“Neh.” he replied with a pout

I chuckled and carry on with my things. I pulled out all my clothes and placed nicely on the closet. I even went to the store room to find a vacuum cleaner. I started to vacuum the room.

“Okay! I think it’s all clean!” I said, hands on my hip. I let out a satisfying sigh and beamed.

I hear a light snort. I turned and saw Sungmin already fallen asleep. I chuckled and pick up the vacuum cleaner out of the room.

 

Junho’s P.O.V

“NO FAIR!!!” I shouted and quickly run chasing Sungmin up to where the bedrooms are allocated. I saw Sungmin ran into a room, so I run pass the room and went to the room beside it. I puff for a while and looked at the design of the room.

Wow, it looks comfy and I jumped on to the bed. The bed is so soft. Then, I climbed to the top bed and looked the view around from up here. I then realize that I come up by myself and left Jeremie. I climbed down the stairs and walked out of the room. I saw jeremie coming up from the stair with Youngjae hyung together. They were busy chatting and laughing.

“Jeremie!” I yelled to him.

 

Jeremie’s P.O.V

“Jeremie!”

I was comimg up the stairs with Youngjae hyung and I heard someone calling me. I looked up and saw Junho hyung standing in front of a room.

“Come and see our new room” Junho hyung grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the room, leaving Youngjae hyung standing there.

“Hyung stop pulling me, its hurt.” I winced. He led me in to the room.

“Isn’t the room beautiful and comfy?” Junho hyung asked me while jumping up and down happily. I nodded and smile at him.

“Jeremie, which bed you want? Top or bottom?” Junho hyung asked.

I looked at the two beds and pointed the bottom bed. “Ok then, I take the top one”I saw him climbed up the stairs and flung himself to the bed. I let out a small laugh and went towards my bed.

 

Chunghee’s P.O.V

I let out a sighed and get my bags to walk up to the stairs. I remember something and stopped half way. I turned my back to face the poker faced Suhoon.

“Are you coming?” I asked. Suhoon nodded and picked up his belongings slowly. Man, he so slow. I decided to go up first without waiting for him. As I arrived upstairs, two rooms on my left have been taken. I have no choice and went to a room which is opposite to the other two. As I entered the room, Youngjae walked past me. I ignore him and put down my things on the floor. I glanced around the room.

I was busy looking the other side that I did not notice someone come in. I jumped by the slight movement at the door. I turned and saw Suhoon hyung slowly coming in.

“Yah, don’t come in like that. I will die of heart attach you know” I said to him. “About time, what took you so long? Anyway, I’m taking the bottom bed. You can have the top bed” I went to the bottom bed and unpack my stuff. He just silently standing there looking at me.

 

Suhoon’s P.O.V

I slowly climbed up the stairs to find face with face with Youngjae hyung. He smiled at me and points his finger to a room on my right.

“Heenim is in that room” he said.

I bow to him and headed to that room. When I enter the room, I heard Chunghee’s voice across the room.

“Yah, don’t come in like that. I will die of heart attach you know” he said to me. “About time, what took you so long? Anyway, I’m taking the bottom bed. You can have the top bed” he walked to the bottom bed and start unpacking his stuff.

I stayed in the same spot, staring into the air blankly. I decided to take a bath. I pulled out my clothes and towel, heading to the door.

“Where are you doing?” asked Chunghee. I

I showed a sign of taking a bath while waving my towel. He nodded and went back to focus on his thing. I left the room and headed to the bathroom.

 

Eunwoo’s P.O.V

As I walked up the stairs, I saw Youngjae coming down. “Where are you going?” I asked.

“Go to store room and get a vacuum cleaner to clean my room” he replied coolly. I nodded and walked past him. My room is at the very end of the corridor. I walked past MinYoung’s room and found that Sungmin is jumping on the bed. I shook my head. I then walked past ChungHoon’s (Chunghee & Suhoon) room. Chunghee was unpacking his things while Suhoon is staring at him. Then, I came to JunMie’s (Junho & Jeremie) room. Both of them are already asleep in their repective bed. They must be tired. I helped them close the light and close their door.

I went to my room and my jaw dropped open. It seem like my room is bigger than the rest. The room is filled with white and blue theme.

I dropped my bag on the floor and lay on my bed. There were so many things in my mind now. I cannot believe what had happened. I never dream that all of us are brothers.

“today is a looong night,” . I mumbled and tried to close my eyes tightly.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I updating 2 chapter in 1 update. I hope it is not boring to you all? ^^ If there is mistake, please let me know.