Game start and Punishment

We are brothers

 

 

The brothers were lead by the Infinite to the school’s largest basketball court. They were shocked to see a huge court. Sunggyu then turned his head looked at the brothers. He then realizes that one person is missing from his enemy’s group.

“You seem to have missing one people?” Sunggyu smirk to them. The brothers tense up of not knowing what to do.

“Sangmin is at home resting as he is not feeling fell today” Youngjae stepped in, saying to them with a cold tone. Youngjae then saw Myungsoo’s eyes twitch a little.

“Oh…too bad. I hope he get well soon. Right Sunggyu hyung?” Woohyun leaned onto Sunggyu’s shoulder with a ‘concern’ face. The older nod his head. Chunghee just rolled his eyes when he saw the vice president fake act.

“Oh please” Chunghee muttered.

“Doesn’t matter anyway. We will be having a basketball match. Any five of you against any five of us. Who score the most number of goals win. Deal?” Sunggyu explained the rules to the brothers while glancing at Junho. He then turned his attention back to everybody. “But the loser of the team has to do punishment.”

“What punishment?” asked Junho.

“Well, the winner of the team will decide the punishment.” Sunggyu answered. His started to feel happy that Junho was talking to him. “Shall we start the game?”

 

Meanwhile at the brother’s dorm

 

Sangmin’s P.O.V

I opened my eyes as I felt sunlight shining on my face. I tried to flip to another side but it still shining. I decided to wake up instead. I looked around the bedroom and Youngjae was not in his bed. I frowned as why Youngjae hyung did not wake me up. I went to check on the others but they are not in their room either. The whole dorm was empty and silent. What time is it now? I looked up on the clock and it’s already 10.a.m. Why no one wake me up for school?

I went back to my bedroom and saw a note stick on the night stand. I read it and it’s from Youngjae hyung.

You stay at home rest.

Don’t worry about the match.

Leave it to us. ^^

 

I sighed. What should I do? I wanted to do the match with my brothers but I’m still afraid going school alone. Usually, I went school with them together. But this is different, I’m alone now. Should I listen to Youngjae stay at school and rest? The incident yesterday still clearly repeats through my head and I started to feel uneasy. I then noticed Myunsoo’s coat nicely folded on Youngjae’s bed. He must help me iron the coat. I lift the coat and stared. I bite my lips and nod my head, knowing what to do.

 

Back at the basketball court – The brothers

 

“So, we have to choose 5 people to go up to play the match. We just only need to choose 1 person not playing the game” asked Youngjae as he looked at the other side of the court where Infinite was also choosing their member to play against them. The brothers were deciding who go against the infinite.

“That easy. Me, Youngjae, junho, jeremie and Chunghee will be playing.” Eunwoo commented.

“Wae?” All his dongsaeng including Suhoon were shocked with their hyung decision.

“Pabo. Suhoon was afraid of people touching him. When you play basketball, there will be some touching here and there. Get it?” Eunwoo said to them while crossing his arms looking at every one. His dongsaengs just looked at him with disbelief but they still agreed except for Chunghee who was mumbling himself.

“Why should I get involve with this stupid game?”

“Don’t complaint” Junho said as he smacked Chunghee’s head.

“Yah! You get back here. When my I get my hands on you, you will be doom!” Chunghee yelled at Junho with annoyed face chasing Junho around the school court.

 

Infinite

“Yah! You get back here. When my I get my hands on you, you will be doom!”

Woohyun turned as he heard an irritated voice yelling. He saw Chunghee was chasing Junho around the court. He rolled his eyes and smirked.

“These guys are so childish” Woohyun said to his friends. They laughed and agreed with Woohyun.

“Yah, more childish than Sungyeol hyung” Sungjong commented.

“Excuse me, who are you referring to Jongie?” Sungyeol glare at him. The younger just sticks his tongue out. Sungyeol shook his head and glance at the brothers one again. He then tried to hold his laughter when he saw Eunwoo tried to stop the two bots chasing but instead getting hit by his dongsaengs and now he is starting chasing the two.

“Cute…” Sunggyu smiled as he saw Junho laughing at his hyung. This is the most beautiful he ever see. He was in his own world that he did not know the rest looking at him. Sunggyu then felt people staring at him.

“What?” He pouts but still looking at Junho and his gang.

“Since the game only need five players, I’m not playing” Myungsoo said and walked from s to somewhere else. The rest all puzzled with Myungsoo’s behavior.

“What up with him?” asked Sungyeol.

“Don’t mind him. So we need one more people to be not playing. Let play scissor paper stone to decide.” Woohyun suggested. All of them nod and agreed. In the end, the loser was Sungjong who was unhappy. He crossed his arms as he saw his hyung went into the play zone.

Let the game start!

~~

(Readers, I not sure of the rules of a basketball game so I may skip some^^)

Youngjae and Sungyeol stands at the centre with a referee holding on a basketball. The two tall boy glaring with each other while the referee started to blow the whistle, throwing the ball to the air. Both Sungyeol and Youngjae Jumped to reach the ball but instead Youngjae managed to reached the ball first. He then passes the ball to Eunwoo. Eunwoo received the ball and move to shake his enemy off.

“Jeremie” Eunwoo shouted at him as he passes the ball but Jeremie did not catch the ball as Hoya managed to steal the ball away. He passes the ball to Dongwoo who managed to score a first goal.

The five brothers are shocked to see their enemy score a goal less than 5 minutes. They were furious.

As minutes pass, the Infinite was slowly scoring points while the brothers still struggling to overtake them. As Sunggyu was about to pass the boy to Woohyun, Junho suddenly jumped in between them, causing Sunggyu to surprise. When Sunggyu tried to move away, but Junho managed to snatch the ball and pass it to Chunghee. Chunghee then moved swiftly to the other side and pass to Youngjae. Youngjae catch it and throw it in to the goal. The brothers are happy that they finally score a goal while infinite was panting heavily.

~~

“Hyung you are doing great. Keep it up!” Sungjong sat on the bench cheered for his hyung. He was smirking as the brothers score was far behind of theirs. He then noticed Suhoon sitting at the other side. He decided to pay a visit to him.

He walked towards the boy who was quietly the chocolate bar; not noticing Sungjong was coming to him. Suhoon then felt someone sitting beside him. He slowly turned and saw Sungjong’s face was very close to his. He shocked to see Sungjong here.

Sungjong smirks at Suhoon’s expression. “Look like your team is losing” Sungsong said in sarcastic tone to him.

Suhoon just started at him and ignored him, went back to eat his chocolate. Sungjong pout as the silent one did not pay attention to him. He reached out his hands and stole his chocolate. He took a bite and looked at Suhoon who was making a frowned at him.

“Delicious” Sungjong beamed happily. He looked at Suhhon and saw some chocolate on Suhoon’s upper lip. He moved his head forward closest to Suhoon’s face. Suhoon flinced as Sungjong started to get nearer to him. He body started to shake. Sungjong stopped and stared at him. He the chocolate that left on Suhoon’s lips and smile.

“As sweet as a candy” Sungjong muttered, leaving Suhoon alone with a blush face. As Suhoon saw Sungjong disappearing from his sight, he touched his lips, thinking about Sungjong his seductively. He shook his slightly, and focuses on the match.

~~

Sangmin walked through the school gate with a plastic bag on his hand.He looked left and right, hoping to find someone to tell him where is his brothers. He randomly walked around the school building. Where are they anyway? Sangmin thought to himself as he turned to a corner, bumping onto someone. Sangmin could not grab on to something to hold on and was about to hit the floor. Luckily, someone hold his waist prevent him from falling down.

“Sangmin?”

Sang felt he heard the voice before. He looked and saw the person was Myungsoo. Sangmin immediately covered his face to hide his blush. He never thought that he will meet Myungsoo here.

Myungsoo let go of Sangmin while Sangmin still blushing. Myungsoo then turned away from Sangmin, was about to walk up to the stairs, Sangmin grabbed his arm. Myungsoo raised his brow, looking at him coldly.

“Wait, I need to talk to you” Sangmin stopped Myungsoo from walking away. Inside him, he felt his heart sink as Myunsoo was cold to him. “H-have you seen my brothers?” Sangmin asked Myungsoo while trying to hold back his tears looking at the floor.

Myungsoo stared at him then speak. “They are at the basketball court, if nothing else, I need to go”

“Wait your coat…” Sangmin was about to handed the plastic bag to when Myungsoo stopped him.

“You can keep it.” Myungsoo said to him.

“But…”

Myungsoo never wait for Sangmin to finish his words and left Sangmin alone. Sangmin pout and went to find his brothers.

~~

As Sangmin arrived the court, he could hear the students loud cheering. He then noticed the match had ended.

“Am I too late” He asked to himself. He looked up to the score board to see who win the game. It was Infinite who won the game. Infinite team score 50 points while the brothers’ team scored 48 points. They have 2 points apart.

He saw his brothers at the bench with Infinite so he immediately went over there.

~~

“Look like we win the match right Sunggyu hyung?” Sungjong beamed happily as he looked at every one of the brothers.

“You are absolutely right Sungjong” Sunggyu nod his head. “So get ready for your punishment?” When the brothers heard punishment, they started to felt unesay.

“So what is our punishment?” asked Eunwoo.

Sunggyu looked at s and all of them give him their creepy smile. Sunggyu just nod and turn his attention back to the brothers. He was about to speak then he saw someone familiar running towards them.

“Hey guys!”

It was Sangmin. He stopped and started panting heavily.

“Why are you here?” Aren’t you at home resting?” Youngjae asked with a worried look.

“I was worry about all of you and the match” Sangmin replied him.

“Ok, since all the members of the group are here now so I will tell you the punishment. It will be cross-dressing and have a date with us.” Sunggyu smirk at the brothers.

“MWO!” All the brothers shouted together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have reupload the chapter i lost. Next chapter will be updating soon.