Meet

We are brothers

Hey readers! I’m back. I missed you all so much. I got good news and bad news. Which you prefer to heard first? Let start with good news first. I had started a new boy group fanfic. I hope you guys should take a look and I need people to apply for this fanfic. You can spread to your friends too. ^^

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/138256/wizdom-a-mysterious-boygroup-apply-open-apply-gang--boyband-boygroup

 I just ended my two test this week and The bad news is that I have 3 more major exams in two week times. Ottoke? I can’t update. T-T. But at least I update 1 for you today. This chapter got a couple of moments. Guess who? I decided to dropped the formality between the brothers.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Youngjae’s P.O.V

“What the hell are you doing?” I asked Eunwoo with a straight face. The seven of us was walking home together after the encounter with Infinite. Seriously, a battle with Infinite. He got no brain at all.

“relax Youngjae ah. It’s just a battle… I – I mean competition” he replied as I glare at him. I sighed.

“Seriously, are you a pabo?” I asked him.  His face turned red in disbelief. “W-what?”

Jeremie,Sangmin and even Suhoon agreed with me and nod their head. Junho was laughing out loud at Eunwoo while CHunghee smirked.

“Hey, how could you say that? I’m your hyung you know. Show me some respect here” He pout angrily at us.

“Neh hyung” We answered but still laughing at him. Then I just remember something. I stopped and turned my head to my brothers. “Hey I need to do some grocery shopping for dinner tonight. You guys go ahead first.” I said to them while taking out a list of groceries I wanted to buy from my pocket. I had jolted them down this morning.

“ do you need help with the grocery? Eunwoo asked me.

“I think I can handle myself” I said to him. “All right guys, anyone want me to buy you something? Speak up now.” I then asked the group. Eunwoo suddenly jumped onto me, almost making me to fall but luckily I did not fell down instead I choke myself. 

“Y-yah l-let go of me”

“Younggie, I want strawberries please?” he said, still hugging my waist as he too short for my tall height. I nodded and make a note to it. Then, I felt someone tugging on my shirt. I looked back and saw Suhoon give me his cute puppy eyes. 

I smiled. “ I know. Chocolate bars for Suhoonie.” Suhoon give me a soft smile and nod his head. Aigoo, how can he be so cute? The others was shocked to see Sunhoon smiling… well except Jeremie.

“Hey youngjae, can I come with you?” Sangmin asked with a cute pout.

“Sure.” I replied.

“Thanks hyung” He smiled and hug me. Both of us say goodbye to our brothers and headed to the supermarket.

“Youngjae, can I go to the music store and wait for you. There is a CD I wanted to buy.” He said as he pointed to a music store next to the supermarket.

“Sure, be careful” I said while ruffle his hair.

“Neh” He then skipped off to the music store.

I chuckled and walked into the supermarket. As I wondering around, somone accidently bumped onto me causing my bag dropped onto the floor. I bend my knees to grab my bag when I heard a farmiliar voice.

Ah, I’m sorry”

I looked up and saw it was no other than Jang Dongwoo.

“It’s you!!!” we both pointed at each other.

Dongwoo’s P.O.V

“Hey l, I’m headed to the super market to buy some rinks. Do you want to buy anything” I asked Myungsoo as we walked near to the supermarket.

“Nah, I’m heading to the music store to wait for you. “ He finished his sentence and headed to the music store beside it. I shook my head and went into the supermarket. I was at the drink section when I accidently bumped onto someone, causing his bags to dropped onto the fllor. He immediately bent down and takes his bag.

I’m sorry” I apologized to him. I saw the person flinched and looked up at me. It’s him.

“It’s you!!!” Both of us pointed fingers at each other.

I smirked when I saw him glaring at me. “ Well well, it isn’t nice to see you here, Park Youngjae. “ I snorted at him. He frowned and ignored me while picking up his bag.

“Well, nice knowing you, dino face” He said and started to leave. I grabbed his wrist, preventing him from leaving but I grabbed him too hard causing him stumbled onto me and our faces are only inches apart. Both of us were shocked at how close we are.

“W-what are you doing? Let go of me you ert” He hissed at me. He pulled his hand from me and rubbed his wrist.

“Why? You hate seeing so much” I asked him with a sad face but inside me, my heart was pounding. He rolled his eyes and push past me.

“Well, sorry about that. If you excuse me, I have some grocery shopping to do.” He said and disappeared from my sight.

“Aish!” I yelled to myself while stomping my feet. I grabbed a bottle of coke from the fridge and went to the cashier to pay.

“Park Youngjae, you are ing to get it from me.” I smiled evilly.

 

Youngjae’s P.O.V

“Well, sorry about that. If you excuse me, I have some grocery shopping to do.” I said to him and quickly walked away. I hide myself at another side of the supermarket. I put my hand onto my chest breathing very hard. “Why my heart is beating so fast? Why I suddenly feel so hot?” I asked to myself. I shook my head. It must be just my imagination. I looked at my watch and it already late. I need to do my shopping and take Sangmin home as soon as possible.

 

-At the music store-

Sangmin’s P.O.V

I was holding on to the headphone listening to a song called Secret Love by B.A.P and Song Ji Eun (Secret). I closed my eyes listening to this beautiful song.

I know it ain’t easy for the two of us
That’s right man but you know what? What’s up?
Sometimes I just don’t care what people say, man
Things are goin’ crazy all the time, you know?
I got no choice, let me just do this for love

* Without anyone knowing, I love you
Without anyone knowing, I think of you
It’s a love that only you and I know in this world
All day, I remember you
All day, I love you
Even if I’m in jail, it’s okay – if only I have you, I can live

In case anyone recognizes us, we can’t walk comfortably in the streets of Kangnam
Only the neon signs and streetlights in the dark night
Are blessing our relationship, making my heart ache
In front of many people, I can’t express my greetings or a single word to you, making me anxious
We’re trapped in a box called reason, rather than a box called emotion

This feeling like I’m walking on ice
This feeling like I’m flying in the sky
My hot heart is pounding rub dub rub dub love

You are hotter than the sun,
I am colder than ice
You and I, we can’t speak of this love

* repeat

You Don’t Know Me. Never Ever Ever Know.
You Don’t Know Me. Never Ever Ever

It’s hard to talk on the phone with you so every day
We secretly talk through texting as I cautiously look around me
Instead of saying I love you, saying I miss you
Is more familiar in our conversation so my heart aches
Every day, I am love sick over you
Everywhere I look, I see you – so do you know how much more I miss you?
Even if you’re next to me, because of your pushed down hat
I can’t even look at your eyes – who will know this feeling?

This feeling like I’m walking on ice
This feeling like I’m flying in the sky
Whether this is electrifying or just pathetic
I can’t tell which one is right

You are hotter than the sun,
I am colder than ice
Again today, with a message that only you would know
I tweet about my current status with a nervous feeling

* repeat

Wherever we go, we always sit in the farthest corner
Whatever we do, we can’t even take a single picture
What’s so important about that? I’m next to you
Whatever we do, our time together is more precious
Even if we lock eyes for a moment, we get surprised
We get nervous and scared in case someone figures out our secret
What’s so important about that? You are next to me
And our time together is more precious

Still, I only love you
Still, I only think of you
It will never change forever, the love of you and I
I love you more than myself
I think of you more than myself
No one needs to know, if only I have you, I can live

My lips curled up when I listened to the song. I was so immersed with the song that I did not noticed someone was watching me.

 

L’s P.O.V

I casually walk around the music store looking at the CDs on the shelves. I ignored the girls looking and squealing at me. ** I think to myself in my head. I started to get a headache when the girls as well as the boys looking at me. I decided headed to listen sime music next to a big shelf when I saw a familiar figure standing there holding the headphone closing his eyes smiling happily.

What was his named again? Oh right is Sangmin. Why is here alone? I was curious and hide myself at a shelf behind him. I secretly spy on him. What am I am I doing this? I am not a stalker right. I saw him smile and wondering to me what is he listening.

Finally, he put down the headphone and started walking away. He disappeared to the exit to the store. I quickly went forward to the place where he was standing before. I picked up the headphone and started playing the music…

 

Sangmin’s P.O.V

I put down the headphone after I finished listening to the music. I saw the time of the clock and is getting late. I better head off to the market to find Youngjae. I left the place and headed to the exit. As I was outside, I breathe in the nice cool air and relaxed myself. I turned and was about heading to the supermarket, I bumped onto someone causing me to fall on my . I wined as I looked up to see who it was. To my horror, there were two strong build guys standing infront of me. From the way they dress, I knew they were bullies. I quickly get on my need and wanted to run away. However, one of them grabbed my collar prevent me from running.

"Hey there prettyface, why are you running away? Don’t you say sorry when you bumped on somebody? Huh?" the man who pulled my collar started talking to me with an ert look.

“I’m sorry. Can I leave now?” I send him an innocent face while inside of me I was scared. I hate bullies.

“Why you want to leave so much? Do you wanna to have some fun with me?” The guy next to him said while looking at me his lip. “I think this is a great idea” the guy who is holding me agreed with his partner. He dragged me easily with full force and bring me to a dark alley behind the music store.

“P-please let go of me.” My tears started forming when they dragged me.

“Aww, the cutie is crying. Don’t worry; I will be very gentle to you” the guy said to my face and started to wipe away my tears. I tried to turn my head away from his disgusting hand. However, he slammed me onto the wall causing me to yelp in pain. Both of them surrounded me close to my body, prevent me from escape. I tried to struggle very hard but the guy slapped my face. “Behave you ” he said to me. I felt his hand started to touch every part of my body. I was sobbing trying to pray that someone can save me.

“Yah, let go of him!” I heard someone shouting at us. I felt the two man retreat from my body and I fell on the ground. I looked up and saw an angry Myungsoo standing there.

“Myungsoo ?”

 

L’s P.O.V

After listening to the song, I felt attached to the song. I did not know why. I put down the headphone and looked at the clock. *Where is the ing Dongwoo taking so long?* I thought to myself as I exit the music store.

“He is so death when I see him “I mumbled angrily to myself. I walked to the back of the music store when suddenly I heard someone whimper at the alley. I came closer to the inside the alley and shocked to see a helpless Sangmin being touch by two ert guys. He was crying badly. My hands were clenched into fists as I saw the scene infront of me. i hate those guy discriminated my Sungmin…wait did I say my? 

“Yah, let go of him!” I yelled at the two guys. The immediately pull away from Sungmin while sungmin fell on the ground sobbing.

“Myungsoo?” He asked.

“Hey kid. It’s none of your business. Just run along…” The man shut his mouth when I sent my cold and deadly glare to him. I slowly stepped towards them while the two of them back away a little. “Hey you, I warned you. Don’t come near us or you will regret” They warned me again. I ignored them and continued to step closer. I then throw a fist at the man causing him to fall onto the ground faint.

Hmph, pathetic” I mumbled softly. The other charge towards me with his punches but I dodge them easily. Sangmin stunned with my flawless move. I smirked at the guy.

”My turn” I throw him a few punch causing him faint. I turned my head away and walked toward Sangmin who is still sitting on the floor. I bent down in front of him that we face to face each other.

“Hey are you all right?” I asked him. He just nod at me, looking at the ground shaking. I removed my black coat and gently put it around him. I took him bridal style which caused him to shock at my sudden action. I just smile at him and left the alley. I could felt he wrapped around my neck with his face on my chest. I even saw his face started to blush.

As we walked out of the alley and heard someone calling. “Sangmin?” We turned our head and saw a shocking Youngjae standing there with his hands full of grocery. Sangmin immediately wanted to come down so I gently put him down.

Youngjae’s P.O.V

I was trying to look for Sangmin around the music store but I could not find him anywhere. I started to panic and ran outside. As I walked out, I saw Myungsoo walking out a alley. He was carrying somebody. It was Sangmin! I was shocked.

“Sangmin?” I called him. Both of them turned their head to see me there. I saw Sangmin’s pale face and swollen eyes. Did he cry just now? Myungsoo is with him. Did he bully Sangmin at the alley causing him to cry? I saw Myungsoo put Sangmin down carefully.

I immediately walked to him to check on him. I throw my grocery on the floor and grabbed onto his shoulders. I examine carefully and saw his arms were bruised. I started to feel angry and turned my head to Myungsoo. I glared at him which enough scarde a lot of people. Sangmin was stunned with my expression while Myunsoo just had his poker face on.

“What you do to him?” I coldly asked him.

“Hyung, I…” Sangmin tried to speak but Myungsoo cut him. “He almost get by some ert guy”

!!!!

“What!!!!” I screamed my lung out. Sangmin immediately covered his ears. “Hyung” He cried. “Are you ok? Did Myungsoo say the truth? And…” I tried to ask some more questions but Sangmin cut me off.

“I’m fine. Myungsoo-shi saved me” He said to me while his face started to turn red not looking at Myungsoo. Myungsoo saved him? I looked at Myungsoo but he still has his cold face. I can’t believe the ice prince of the school got do such a thing.

“Ok, Myungsoo thanks for saving my dongsaeng.” I sincerely thanked him. He raised his brow and comment. “No problem” He then started walking away. Strange guy.

“Oh no!” Sangmin suddenly yelled. I quickly turned to him. “What wrong?” I asked him.

“I forget to returned him his coat” He said to me while looking at the direction Myungsoo disappearded.

“It’s ok. When you go school tomorrow, you can return back to him” I suggest him. He just quietly nods. “Come on let go home. It’s getting late” I pulled him and get my grocery bags. We left the street and headed to home.

 

No one’s P.O.V

Myungsoo watched Youngjae and sangmin walking away disappearing from his sight. He sighed. Then he felt someone tap his shoulder and it was Dongwoo.

“Hey man, where have you been?” He asked Myungsoo give him a cold face and walked away. “What up with him?” Dongwoo mumbled to himself.