Stalker

We are brothers

Junho’s P.O.V

“I’m so booooored!” I yelled while putting down my book on the bed looking at the ceiling. “When do Jae coming back home from the grocery shopping?” I asked Jeremie who is busy sketching something.

“He will be back soon. Why don’t you carry on with your reading” Jeremie answered but his eyes still looking at the sketchbook. I pout at him as my hand went to grabbed my phone on the night stand. I looked at the time and decided to do some strolling to the park. I get up from my bed and headed to my closet to get a jacket. I went to my bag and took out the mp3, walking to the door. As I open the door knob, Jeremie then started to get his attention away from the drawing to me.

“Going somewhere?” He asked while looking outside the window.

“Out to the park” I replied him as I walked out of the room and went down. As I came to the living room, I saw Eunwoo and Suhoon were watching TV. Eunwoo was laughing at the show while Suhoon still remain silent and cold. Aish, this kid when can he smile normally. I walked past them and headed to the front door, wearing my shoes.

“Where are you going Junho?” Eunwoo asked me while still looking at the TV. Geez. Do he had eyes on his back. How did he know is me?

“Out for while. I bored in my room and I need fresh air.” I said while putting the ear plug to my ears and play the music from my mp3. Eunwoo just nodded not looking at me. I shrugged and head out.

 

Sunggyu’s P.O.V

I walked out of the school gate and was greeted by my driver who is standing close to a car. He bowed to me before opening the car’s door to let me stepped inside. I smiled at him. “Thank you Mr. Kim” Mr Kim is my personal driver as well as personal butler. He had been taking care of since I was a little child. He closed the door and headed to the driver seat.

~~

I was humming some random tune as I watched the scenery outside the car window when the car is speeding along the road. I let out a chuckle as I still thinking about the encounter with Junho and his group. I never felt happy in my life that they were actually quite interesting especially Junho. My face started to blush when I start to think about him.

“Young master Sunggyu?” I was snapped from my thoughts as my driver speak to me while looking at me throught the reflection of the rear view mirror.

“Yes?” I replied him while my face still blushing.

“Pardon me to be rude. Is there something fun happened in school today? You seem in good mood” Mr Kim asked him still looking at the front.

“Oh yes. There a group of interesting guys in our school came to our room today to challenge us. I accept their challenge and so on. But one thing make me happy the most that there is one guy seem interesting to me and…” Before Sunggyu could finish, his driver cut him. “Do you like him young master Sunggyu?”

“W-what!!!” I looked at him shock O.O My face then started to blush. I can heard my driver chuckle at me. I turned my head and look outside the car. As the car pass by a familiar place, I immediately told Mr. Kim to pull over. I let myself out of the car and told my driver to wait for me. I went to the familiar place, the park where I first meet Junho.

As usual, I walked along the path that leads me to a tree which is near to the playground.

I tried to look around that while I hide myself a few trees away from that tree. I pout as I saw the playground is deserted, no one is here even the red hair. Is he coming? After a few minutes, I was deciding myself whether I should continue to wait for him or not, I heard footsteps coming from the opposite direction of the playground.

I placed my head out to see who it is and… OMG…It’s him. I quickly hide my whole body to a huge tree not letting him to see me. Ottoke? I can’t just walk or ran away like this. The way to the exit to the park is where is standing now. I bite my lips as I saw him sitting at that tree while resting his head on the tree trunk listening to his mp3 as usual. For the past minutes, I just keep staring at him like this. I could not help but feel the butterflies again as he looked so peaceful and beautiful in his sleep that he not bother by the surrounding him.

I then remembered that both of us were enemy, remembered alays arguing with each other but yet he allowed himself to fall in love with this arrogant snort. I shook my head and turned around, heading to the exit of the park before Junho wake up and caught me stalking him. My driver should have worried if I’m not coming back.  

 

Junho’s P.O.V

I came to my favorite usual spot near a playground. I could feel the cold breeze brushes my face and I felt so relax. I sit comfort under the tree listening to my music. I then started to doze off to my dreamland. Seem that everything so peaceful when I heard twigs snapping waking up from my nap. I frowned as who in the world have the guts to woke me up. I shot opened my eyes and looked around.

A few feet away from where I am, I saw someone turning away and walking quickly in the other direction, heading to the exit of the park. I could not able to see the face as firstly, I’m too far from him and secondly his face was covered with a hoodie. Who is he? Is he a ert, stalking me? I felt cold rush through my spine as I immediately to stand and leave the park. As I ran near to the exit of the park, I bumped into Youngjae and Sangmin causing me fell onto the ground. “Junho? Are you all right” said Youngjae with the gocery bags on his hand.as he saw my pale face.

“I-I’m fine” I said to them but my face did not convince them. They tried to talked but I changed the subject. “Nice coat you have Sangmin. Did you buy it at the street just now?”

Sangmin immediately turned pale then red. Youngjae then sent a dead glare at me.

“W-what did I s-say something wrong?” I looked at them.

“Let go home. We will talked about it later ok?” Youngjae comment. I nod and the three of us headed home. I smell something fishy between two of them.

 

No one’s P.O.V

“We are back” Junho yelled from the front door. Youngjae, Sangmin and Junho came in and make their way to the kitchen to put down the grocery. Junho left the kitchen and immediately joined the others at the living room while Youngjae and Sangmin prepared lunch.

“Wow, Sangmin nice coat” Eunwoo said across from the living room as he saw Sangmin wearing an expensive looking coat. Sangmin flinched when he heard Eunwoo talking to him. I then remembered that he still wearing the coat that Myungsoo put on him.

“Sangmin why don’t you go have a shower first? I can handle myself” Youngjae said to him with a soft smile. Sangmin looked at him blankly and nod. His face was pale again. He walked up to the stairs and went to his room. Youngjae sighed and continue preparing with the dinner. The others could feel their umma is acting weird. They crowd around him asking him what wrong.

“What up with you and Sangmin?” asked Eunwoo.

“Yeah, I saw Sangmin not feling very good when I came out from the park a little while ago. I compliment on the coat he’s wearing instead I earned myself a glare from Youngjae” Junho said as he looked at the second oldest.

“Hey, speak up. What actually happen? Both of you were fine before we separated.” Eunwoo asked again with an unhappy tone towards his dongsaeng. Youngjae looked at them and sighed.

“Fine.” Youngjae took a deep breath and continued. “Sangmin almost get by some random people at the alley.”

“What!!!” All except Suhoon shout in usion. Youngjae immediately covered his ears and hush to his brothers.

“Shh!” Don’t let Sangmin heard it. I don’t want Minnie to get more upset.”

“How it happened? Aren’t he with you?” asked Jeremie.

“He said he wanted to buy a new CD from a music store just beside the supermarket and I agreed.” Youngjae said as he earned some dead glare from hid brothers. He ignored it and continued. “When I went back to the music store to find Sangmin after my shopping, I found crying Sangmin carried by someone from the alley. The coat is from the guy too. As I reached to Sangmin, the guy left Sangmin to me and gone. He told me that Sangmin almost got by a couple of guys when he found him.”

“Did you get a look at who save Minnie? Junho asked.

He shook his head and said, “ No he was wearing sunglasses and I forget to asked for his name.” Youngjae lied as he could not let them know that one of their enemy, Myungsoo save Sangmin. The rest just nod their head with his lie. “What made me piss more that I met Donwoo that bastard at the supermarket.”

“Did he do anything stuip to you?” Eunwoo asked him when he heard the name. His face started to darken as well as the others. When Youngjae heard wht Eunwoo asked him, his face immediately blush as the scene about him and Dongwoo standing very close with each other.

“N-nothing. Really nothing” Youngjae stuttered as he felt hot all over his body. Eunwoo raised his brow looking at him with an unconvinced face.

Youngjae then immediately ordered everyone out of the kitchen. “Everyone! Out of my kitchen!” When the boys leave, Youngjae could feel his heartbeat beating very fast. He then took out a knife and start chopping at the beef meat as if it is Dongwoo. “Stuip Dongwoo making me nuts. Die you dino face” He said still chopping harshly to the poor meat.

On other hand, while the brothers at the living room watchingTV, Junho still thinking about the incident happened a while ago. Aish, who is stalking me at the park? Junho think to himself while bury his face on the cushion not knowing that Jeremie was looking at him with a worried face.

What wrong with Junho? Why is he so stress? Something wrong with Sangmin, Youngjae and Junho. I bet that Youngjae is hiding something from us except for the part and Sangmin blush when we said the coat. Now, Junho was mumbling randomly to himself.Jeremie Thought when he turned his ayyention to the TV.

~~

At the dining room

All seven boys are sitting together having their dinner. Eunwoo was putting some vegetables on Suhoon’s bowl while the younger just nod at him. The maknae was sitting beside Suhoon, eating to himself not talking to anyone. Both Youngjae and Sangmin was quietly eating while staring in space. Jeremie was staring at Junho who was busily eating and talking to Eunwoo. He then saw Junho put some meat onto his bowl and smile at him.

“Jeremie eat more. You are too skinny.” Junho joke at him and continue with his food. Jeremie sighed as he poke his food. He had lost his appepite.

Sangmin was eating his head down when he felt someone looking at him. Je looked up and saw his brothers were looking at him with a concern fave.

“What?” He asked with a pout.

“N-nothing” They looked away and carry on with their food. He pout again and looked at his food .He started poking the carrot while thinking about Myungsoo and the coat. Maybe I washed the coat and returned him later. He thought to himself.

After dinner, the boys are so tired from today and decided to head to their room to sleep early as they have a big match with Infinite.

~~

The next day

At MinYoung’s room

Youngjae was sittind at the side of the bed while caress at Sangmin’s sleeping face but the latter seem dead in his sleep that not knowing His hyung was touching him. Youngjae let out small a soft chuckle and started to write something on a sticky note. He then pastes it on the night stand. He leave his room quietly and closed the door. When he came down, the others have already finished eating their breakfast started to leave for school.

“Where Sangmin?” Eunwoo asked Youngjae when he saw him coming down alone.

“I decided to let him sleep longer and have a rest at home since he had a rough day yesterday. Don’t worry, I left him a note” Youngjae replied him while grabbing his bag. The elder nod at him and ordered the others to leave.

~~

The six boys were walking quietly to school as they knew the day has finally come. All of them are curious what the match will be. As they stepped into the the school gate, they are greeted by Infinite who are wearing tracksuit. The brothers looking at each other with a confused face.

“Good morning boys. Shall we start the game?” Sunggyu looked at them with a smirk.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is the new chapter. ^^ Glad I finish it by this week. Pleas comment on how is it? They will be having a match soon and Sangmin is not joinging them. T-T I hope he get well soon. Fighting. Do you think the brothers will win? (Hehe, I'm the only one who know who win) I may have surprise for you but must see how the story goes. I not sure you like it or not. I having exam on Tuesday. Wish me luck. Fighting!!!