Meet the Infinite

We are brothers

 

Seven boys were walking peacefully at the street. Eunwoo, Young jae and Sangmin were walking at the front while Junho, Jeremie, Suhoon and Chunghee were at the back.  The font people are talking among themselves, laughing all the way. Maybe Eunwoo is telling his dongsaengs some jokes. At the back, Junho and Jeremie were walking side by side holding hands together. Chunghee was shoving his hands inside the pockets listening to his mp3. Suhoon was walking a little bit further than those three. He tried to catch up with the rest. Jeremie saw Suhoon at the back walking slowly so he decide to let go of Junho’s hand and head straight to Suhoon.  Junho saw it and pout.

Finally, the boys arrived at their new school, Woolim High School. They will be spending the rest of their semester here. They looked at each other and nod in unison. They stepped into the school gate and find themselves standing at the empty school ground. “Empty” all seven of them thought to themselves. Where do all the students gone to? They started walking around the school and hope that to find someone, anyone in the school building. But, they could not find anyone. The school looks deserted.

“Where do everyone go to?” Asked Youngjae.

“I don’t know” replied Jeremie who was still looking around.

“Maybe today no school” Eunwoo commented.

“Ya right. You wish” Junho rolled his eyes and replied.

“This place gives me a creep” said Sangmin who is still uneasy on staying outside too long.

“…” Both Suhoon and Chunghee stood behind them silently.

“What should we do” asked Jeremie.

“Hmm, maybe we could go to the office first to get…” before Youngjae got finish, he felt a light tugged on his uniform. He turned and saw Suhoon is holding on to his uniform.

"What's wrong?"  Youngjae asked, but Suhoon kept silent. He then pointed to a direction to signal his hyung to look. Youngjae looked up to where Suhoon pointed and saw a figure is running towards the opposite direction of them.

“Hey guys, there is someone overthere.” Shouted Youngjae to gain attention from the rest.

Eunwoo was the first to realize and headed to the figure that is running. The rest then eventually followed him.

When Eunwoo get near to the figure and heard the figure mumbling to himself.

“Oh no, I’m going to be late. Sunggyu hyung is going to kill me if I late”

“Hey you, wait up!” Eunwoo yelled at the figure. The figure stopped and turned his head to him. Eunwoo stops running and pants. He looks up and saw a figure in front of him was a tall boy with chubby cheeks and big eyes. He never thought that the boy in front of him was so tall.

“What you want? I am in a hurry” asked the tall boy with an annoyed look.

Eunwoo snapped out from his though and answered him. “Do you know where does all the student went?” The tall boy looked at the Eunwoo who dress like a rebel with suspiciously and pointed to a huge building in front of them.

“Since today is first day of school, every students are expected to go to the hall for assembly.” Said the tall boy.

“Oh. That where they are. Thanks anyway” Eunwoo finished and headed to his group.

“Hey guys, we should probably headed to the hall for assembly since is first day of school” said to his group. He then saw Chunghee wonder off. He grabbed his arm and said “Hey, Chunghee! Where do you think you are going? You are not going anywhere. You are coming with us. I know you hate school just like I do but we have no choice. Kaja!”

“Let me go! You ert! Don’t touch me” yelled Chunghee as he tried to get off to the older’s grip. Eunwoo just keep silent and gave him a ert smile.

The group then all headed to the big building where the hall is.

The tall guy watches them from a far.  He feels like he is missing something when he then the school bell rings.

“Oh sit, I better get going or else I will be in deep trouble.” He talked to himself and quickly left to the same direction as the brothers.

 

In a waiting room

Bam! The door slams open and a tall boy entered the room.

“Sungyeol, you are late again.” said a boy sitting at the center of a table.

“Sorry Sunggyu hyung. I caught up with some weirdoes while I am on my way here.”

“Never mind, go get change. We are about to get on stage in 5 minutes time” ordered the older.

Sungyeol shrug and went to the dressing room.

Sunggyu then turns his head to look at the others who are lazing aroung the room. He shook his head and went back to his assignments. He is the Student body president as well as the leader of the group, Infinite. The group consists of seven students who are specially selected. The seven students are Dongwoo, Woohyun, Howon (Hoya), Sungyeol, Myungsoo (L), SungJong and himself. They are the most handsome and richest boy in the school. The students here some of them are afraid of them as they hold strong power to the school while some students went crazy over them because of their looks.

Sungyeol came out from the dressing room and sit together with s.

“So, yeollie. Who are the weirdoes you met?’ asked the vice president, Woohyun. He is handsome and cheesy as well.

“Well I don’t know. I never met them before in school. They neither afraid of me or molest me just like the fanbots did to me. Replied Sungyeol with a pout. “Do they by any chance that they are the new transfer students that my grandfather talks about?” Sungyel is the grandson of the headmaster of Woolim High School.

“Maybe they are” said Hoya with a smirk on his face. “What do you think Dongwoo hyung? He turned and asked the dirty blonde hair boy beside him.

“I not interested.” Dongwoo stare at Hoya then went back to take a little nap. Hoya turns his head to the cold boy opposite him. “What do you think, L?”

“ …” L remain silent.

“Hyung, do we get to play with them? I’m bored with this school stuff.” A feminine boy with a slim body asked his hyung.

“Definitely. They will be having the same class as ours” said Sunggyu hyung while his eyes still looking at his papers.

A knock can be heard and a boy wearing a glasses came in. He bow to Sunggyu and said, “Mr president, all the students have been seated and it’s time for you to get on the stage.

Sunggyu nodded at him and get ready hraded to the stage. Sungjong then cling on to Sunggyu hyung arm and question him. “Hyung are you going to meet the transfer students later? Can we come along?”

“Be my guest” Sunggyu gave Sungjong an eye smile and left the room with others.

 

Meanwhile

The brothers enter the hall and were amazed by the structure of the hall.

The hall is flooded with many students. The brothers tried to find some seats when Sangmin found seven seats located at the far end corner, enough for them sit. The light of the hall started to dim. The light only focus on the corner of the stage where two students who believe are the MC started to give speeches.

“Welcome all students to Woolim High School. Before we invite our headmaster to give us speeches, we have a little surprised for you. Let us welcome our very own Infinite on stage first.So everyone please give them a warm welcome!”

The students started to cheer and clap as they starting to shout the name.

“Infinite! Infinite Infinite…”

The brothers all looked at each other with an amused face.

“Who is Infinite” asked Youngjae.

“I don’t know. It’s not my business” replied Eunwoo

Suddenly, music starts playing through to the entire hall. The students cheering also mix to the music.  At the centre stage, seven good looking boys come out from the screen. The cheer got even louder when they come out. The seven of them are dress in black shirt and white suite and pants.  As the music changed, the boys started to dance to the rhythm and sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0-PvCeTGkQ&feature=related

The seven brothers were blinking their eyes as they watch their performance. For the moment, they did not speak anything. Then, Eunwoo saw a farmiliar figure coming to the centre stage singing:

“Do you hear me... Do you hear me... oh”

“Hey guys, isn’t he the one we met earlier” asked Eunwoo as he points to the figure.

“Yeh, you are right. Tall and chubby cheeks. That’s him” replied Junho.

“Their dance are perfectly in sync” said Youngjae still looking at the Infinite.

“Are they some kind of dance group belong to the school?” asked Sangmin

“…” The rest remain silent.

Suddenly a voice interrupts them. “No, they are not” The brothers jumped and turned to the direction of the voice. A boy with thick glasses was looking at them. “The seven boys who are performing called themselves as infinite. They are the most handsome and richest as well as they are the kingka. They were specially selected by the students and the teachers as well. They have the absolute power to control the whole Woolim high. Who tried to oppose them will be either punish or disappear … erm I mean expel from school. The tall boy there with chubby cheeks is the grandson of the headmaster yah so they have right to do what they want. Since you know this is an all boy school and mostly the students here mostly are gay so many students idol Infinite.” He paused a while and continue. “I see you guys are new so my advice is NEVER EVER MAKE THE DEVILS PISS OFF OR ONE DAY YOU ALL WILL BE LIVING LIKE HELL.” He then smiled to them and left the hall.

“This is crazy!” yelled Eunwoo in rage.

“No, the whole school is crazy” said Youngjae but his eyes still looking at the stage on one particular person.

“I felt so sorry for those who being punished by them” said Sangmin.

“I think they need to be teaching a lesson of messing people life” angered Junho.

“Hyung, don’t you think is too risk. That boy warn us to stay out of trouble from the Infinite”

“…” Suhoon nodded and angree with Jeremie.

“It not my concern any way” said the maknae.

When they finish their talk, the performance had ended and the school headmaster is talking welcoming the students and other stuffs do.

15 minutes later, the assembly is over and all students had headed to their classroom for their lesson.  

Eunwoo’s P.O.V

Finally, the old man done talking and I can get out of this . “Kaja, we need to go and take our schedules” I ordered the group. The infinite thing still in my head. I just can’t get them off, especially that fat cheek.

The rest of them nodded and left with me to the exit. We are walking to the corridor  and wondering where to go when I saw seven people standing at the corridor blocking our way.

I looked up and Oh my is the Infinite.  All seven of them standing in front of us. All of us were shocked. “Why are they doing here?” I thought to myself. My eyes still looking at them with my suspicious eyes.  

A boy who has a face look like a fox or hamster stepped forward. “Hello, are you all happened to be the new transfer students…” before he could finish, I saw he widen his eyes while looking at my left. Junho was standing on my left with Jeremie. He was staring at Junho with a slight pink on his face.  A boy beside him nudge at him and he snapped out.

 “I am Kim Sunggyu, the student body president” introduce the boy with cute eyes smile while still looking at Junho.

Sunggyu’s P.O.V

I heard hushes voices from a direction and furrowed my brows while looking that way. “Is that them” asked Woohyun who is standing beside me.

“Looks like it” He relied looking at the direction as well.  I smirked at the seven figures who made their way to us. It looks like they haven’t noticed us because they are still talking to each other. They were just a few feet away from us as one of them has turned their head and finally noticed us. They were all surprised to see us all seven people standing in the middle of the corridor. I stepped forward.

“Hello, are you all happened to be the new transfer students…” I paused as my eyes locked onto someone. The red hair boy. Isn’t he the one I met at the park last evening? I felt my heart beat fast as I took note some of his features. He is perfect. Then, I saw his arm landed on someone shoulder. It was the nerd that walked away with him. As I was still staring at them when Woohyun nudge me from the side. I snapped out from my thought and introduce myself.

“I am Kim Sunggyu, the student body president. Welcome to Woolim high and I’m here to welcome you and give you a tour around” I smile while still looking at the red hair boy.

 

Junho’s P.O.V

“I am Kim Sunggyu, the student body president. Welcome to Woolim high and I’m here to welcome you and give you a tour around” The hamster face smile while looking at me. Geez. Why is he introducing himself while looking at me? Did I just see him blush?

“Hyung, why is he looking at you all the time?” Jeremie whisper to my ear. “I don’t know” I replied him back with a whisper. I then saw that president’s smile disappeared as Jeremie whispering to me.

“Hello! I’m Nam Woohyun. I’m the Vice President. Nice to meet ‘cha!” The black hair guy said while putting an arm over Sunggyu and saluting with his other hand.

“Hi, I’m Jang Dongwoo, part of Infinite” He said with a scary voice.

“Hello, I’m Lee Howon. Call me Hoya” He said with a smirk. He eyes was staring at Jeremie who is still unaware of it.

The fat cheek then stepped forward. “Hi guys! I am Lee SungYeol! My favorite is Cofffee of course!” he yelled to us. He sure is loud and annoying.

“Kim Myungsoo. Called me L” he said with a cold tone with a poker face. He reminds me of Suhoon. I looked at Suhoon who is still having his poker face on.

“And lastly, I’m Lee SungJong. I’m the maknae of the group. Please to meet you” said the girl. Wait, is he or she. Mine mistake. The slim figure in front of us is a boy, a cute boy.

“We are very grateful to see you with us but unfortunately all of you will be having the same class as us. So which make us classmates?” Sunggyu looked at us smirked. “We hope to get along well”

All seven looked at each other and was shocked with the news. Well, this is a bad news. We are going to be in the same class as the jerks for the rest f the semester. I can see thunder storms is on the way.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The brothes and Infinite finally meet. I hope no mstakes again.