Chapter 4

Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a deathly silence right after Jamie answered. It has only been 2 seconds after she answered initially but that felt like an eternity for the boys. The silence was almost suffocating to them. They weren't able to respond to her so they just sat still.  

 

“Yea, just look at them,” Jamie resumes to her answer and points at the two boys, “Can’t you tell that they are deeply in love?”and as Jamie was pointing, BamBam and Yugyeom basically threw themselves into each other's arms and acted ridiculously intimate, making everyone laugh and chuckle.

 

However, as Yugyeom was acting out the aggressive boyfriend perfectly, he felt this little pain from his chest. Of course, there is nothing going on between them; they are all good friends but he can’t help but wish she would have said another answer. Maybe even a confession.

Jamie, however, is oblivious to all these and continues to joke around for she always enjoy making people laugh, which is one of the reason why she wanted to become a comedian when she was little, and thankfully this delightful atmosphere continued.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

On the other hand, Got7 has finally finished their recording and hurried into the van for they did not want to delay the practice any further. The ride was rather relaxing and peaceful due to the absence of the two hyper maknaes, and the rest of the members did not complain for they needed the rest once in awhile. The clouds have completely lifted and the streets were now filled with people and cars. Nonetheless, they arrived at the company soon and headed down to the practice room. When they arrived at the door, they heard loud giggles, which made them curious. When they opened the familiar door, they saw everyone sitting on the floor, having an engaging and lively chat that they felt like intruders as they entered the room.

 

Jackson was the first one to loudly announce their presence and went straight to Jamie for a big hug. It has been a while since they last saw each other because it is that time of the year, when all the popular idols’ schedules are filled with award performances and special stages. On top of all that, Got7 was also preparing for their concert. Jackson technically carries Jamie and spins her around, yelling out “PARK JIMIN!”.

 

Jamie also responds back by yelling his name naturally and they began to chat as if they just saw each other yesterday. The other members also greet Jamie. Jinyoung gives Jamie a warm, tight hug, while Jaebum pats her head as usual.

 

“Why are you here, Jimin?” Jinyoung asks as he hugs he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter