Chapter 12

Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin went back to his dorm rather late for he wandered around on his own after parting with Eric’s crew and Jamie. The dorm building was silence because most people were asleep and the only his footsteps resonated the hallways. When he arrived at the door, he felt a little empty but still proceeded to open the door quietly, afraid to wake up his other members. However, to his surprise, he was greeted with the bright living room light. To be honest, it’s not really a surprise since idols have a lot of early and late schedules, it is quite common for them to lose sleep. Nonetheless, Jimin felt a bit more welcomed as he walked into the living room.

 

“You’re back, Hyung?” Jungkook asks as he lazily lies on the sofa while staring at his phone. Jimin was going to scold him for his bad posture but decides to just let it slide.

 

“Yea... why don’t you go into your room if you’re just playing on your phone?”

 

“Namjoon Hyung is sleeping so I didn’t want to bother him…”

 

“I see…” Jimin replies as he takes a seat next to Jungkook, who continues to surf on his phone.

 

“Hey I saw Jimin today.”

 

“Who? AOA?”

 

“No… Park Jimin.” And as soon as Jimin said the name, Jungkook flew up from his seat, abandoning his phone.

 

“Wait, 15&? How?”

 

“Woah... someone is excited.”

 

“Well… I’m curious. You usually don’t meet another idols in private, especially girls…”

 

“I saw Eric Hyung by chance and he invited to go eat with him… And Jimin happened to be there.”

 

“Oh… I see…” Jungkook replies softly and resumes to his previous activity. However, Jimin notices that the boy has become more tense and distant for he didn't seem like he was actually paying attention to whatever he was doing on his phone.

 

“Hey, you okay?” Jimin asks, pulling Jungkook out of his deep thought.

 

“Hmm? Oh, yea… I'm fine…” It was obviously a lie but Jimin didn't want to force him so he just sat there watching the younger boy. And after a while, Jungkook suddenly asks Jimin a question.

 

“Hyung, we are still free tomorrow right?”

 

“I think so… I don't think there's anything in the schedule.”

 

“Okay then, great!” Jungkook responds brightly as he heads to his room, leaving Jimin a bit confused. However, Jimin just shakes off his confusion and heads to his own room to sleep. And unfortunately, during the process he accidentally wakes up his two sleepy roommates who yell at him in return for being so noisy.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day, Jamie wakes up a little bit early for she forgot to pull the curtains last night. Now that's it is almost summer, the sunlight poured over in her room, filling even the smallest corner. After she washed up, she went to the kitchen to make a light breakfast for both herself and Yerin. Jamie, knowing that Yerin does not like being awakened from her sleep, decided to wake her up when she finish preparing the food. However, to her surprise, Yerin woke up and came out of her room on her own to join her with the breakfast preparation.

 

It's been awhile since the last time these two girls ate breakfast together for one of them was often busy with schedules when the other was free. Nonetheless, their friendship never seemed to change and they began their new day with delightful conversations.

 

Yerin was busy preparing for her new solo album so she went to the studio as soon as she finished her food. Jamie, on the other hand, was more free so she decided to take a little more time to get to the company for she has been very diligent lately, writing almost one song everyday. When she finally went to her room to get her neglected phone, she realized that she had a message.

 

When she clicked on the message, Jungkook’s name appeared on the top of the screen, which startled and delighted Jamie at the same time.

 

‘Jimin, I know it is a bit last minute but do you have time today?’

 

Jamie was flustered by the message for it was very sudden and she was not prepared at all for this occasion. However, she still responded as soon as possible, afraid that it will be too late if she responds later. Although she wanted to meet him right away, she needed time to get ready and she does have to go the company for some business so they decided that they will meet later at night.

 

‘Maybe he wants to tell me about the tour’ Jamie wondered to herself and this thought pleased her for she wanted to hear the news from Jungkook himself, especially after the incident with Jimin. She internally screamed a little due to her excitement and headed out to JYPE.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The excitement was not only visible in Jamie, but it also clearly affected Jungkook for he was smiling like an idiot while staring at Jamie's message. The other boys were quite curious of Jungkook's behavior but none of them wanted to ask for they all had a feeling that it had to do with a girl, more specifically Jamie. Jimin, being the one that knows most about the feelings of Jamie and Jungkook, told the other boys about Jungkook's interest in Jamie. However, he kept all the other details to himself for he didn't want the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter