Chapter 11

Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

To be honest, Jimin doesn’t know how he ended up at this place. He was just walking down the streets near this restaurant to get some fresh air and somehow he bumped into Eric. Since they were close, they talked a little bit at the streets but since they both didn't want people to recognize them, Eric invited Jimin to eat with him and his friends. It was one of those situations in which Jimin couldn't really say no, so he just followed Eric since he didn't eat dinner anyways. But as soon as he got there, he regretted it.

 

He did know most of them and they were all very welcoming and friendly, but he knew that they were mostly English speakers. Also, most of the things they talked or joked about were inside jokes and informations so he did feel left out; however, it was expected since they were all really close to each other, except him. The only people he felt comfortable to talk to were Eric and Jaebum, but they were all the way at the edge of the table while he was sitting at the other end.

 

Jimin mostly just sat there eating and engaging in small parts of the conversation since the others tried to include him. He did consider leaving but that would seem a bit rude, plus he really didn’t have anything to do at the dorm either. As he was playing with the food on his plate, he sees Jaebum and Eric suddenly standing up to greet someone, and out of curiosity, he decides to peek behind the others shoulders to see who came. But before he can even see her fully, he hears the others exclaim.

 

“Oh, Jimin! You came!”

 

Then as he moves closer to the table to get a full view, he sees the girl greeting everyone with a bright smile, while still staring at the food on the table. He couldn’t help but chuckle, finding her rather cute. He noticed that she was trying to find a place to seat, but was still caught off guard when the Kevin placed her next to him. He could tell from her reaction that she did not see him so decided to greet her first.

 

“Hi, long time no see, Jimin-shi.”

 

“Oh! Jimin Oppa!”

 

They both exchange greetings as she takes a seat next to him. Although he wanted to talk to her, he could tell she was hungry so he decides to just let her eat first. Now, Jamie was already drooling from the smell so she began eating as soon as she sat down. Everyone laughed at her action, finding her cute, especially Jimin. While she was eating, he kept staring at her; however, Jamie was too busy with her food that she didn’t even notice. It was when she was finished, they made their first eye contact.

 

“Ah, sorry oppa. I was really hungry…” Jamie states out of embarrassment.

 

“No worry.” Jimin replies with a bright smile.

 

“Umm… so why are you here, oppa?”

 

“Why? I can’t be here?” Jimin clearly sees this as an opportunity to tease the girl.

 

“No, of course not! That’s not what I meant… Of course you can be here…” Jamie answers quickly with a stutter for she was flustered, “I mean like I didn’t expect to see you because...umm… I mean everyone else is really close to Eric…”

 

“I’m close to Eric too!” Jimin replies, enjoying Jamie’s reaction.

 

“Well yea but… you know… I mean like…”

 

Jimin couldn’t hold in his laughter after seeing Jamie’s reaction; although, he tried to cover his mouth to hide his smile, he ended up chuckling, causing Jamie to become more embarrassed of falling into his trap.

 

“Ah Jinja! Oppa! You scared me…” Jimin exclaims, which causes others to all look at her.

 

“Something wrong?” Kevin was the first to ask.

 

“No… Nothing, sorry,” Jamie replies with a smile, while slightly shoving Jimin with her arm.

 

Everyone kind of just shrugged while looking at each other and dismissed Jamie’s comment. After the attention on her was gone, Jamie stared at Jimin straight in the eye and gave him a death stare. Jimin was still quietly laughing at first but gave into her stare and apologized.

 

“I was just joking…”

 

“Of course you were! You were just laughing me at right.”

 

But of course they both knew that they were just playing around. Jimin still couldn’t take his eyes off her for he every move was interesting and cute to him. However, they are at a public place with quite a few eyes watching so he tried to look elsewhere once in awhile. There was a moment of silence afterwards; Jamie made short conversations with others while Jimin just listened. He wanted to talk to her but he didn’t want to interrupt. It was when Jamie stopped to drink some water that Jimin was able to say something.

 

“What are you doing lately?” Jimin started with a very basic question.

 

“Me? Nothing much, just hanging out with friends and going to the studio.”

 

“Hanging out BamBam and Yugyeom?’

 

“Oh no, they are really busy lately.”

 

“Ah, I see… How was last time? When you hangout with Jungkook and them…” Jimin asks. He actually wanted to as Jungkook but could never bring the topic up with him.

 

“Jungkook didn’t tell you? Well, it was fun… Didn’t do much so not sure if he enjoyed it as much.”

 

“I’m sure he had fun… Do you guys contact each other often?”

 

“Umm… Yea… Well we text sometimes, since BTS oppas are also busy,” Jamie answers cautiously, tryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter