Chapter 1

Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s a rather chilly winter day in Korea. The street looks like an unfinished painting with much of it still perfectly white. The morning light struggled through the murky cloud, but it was still able to pierce through the curtains and fill the young girl’s room. Disturbed by the light and the cool breeze, the girl curls and buries her face under the sheet, trying to find warmth and peace to continue her dream. However, this is soon broken by the thunderous alarm that almost made the girl roll off her bed. With a small annoyed groan, she picks up her phone to check the time.

 

“It's barely 5?! Why did my alarm even ring?!”

 

As she scrolls past her alarm, a voice mail appears in the middle of the screen.

 

“Who sends a voice mail at 2am?!....... Yugyeom?”

 

As soon as she clicks on the message, a loud, drunk voice yells through the phone, starling the girl as she puts down the volume.

 

“Hey Jamie!”

 

‘That's BamBam’s voice…’, she thinks to herself.

 

“Jamie! Where are you? Come to the practice room! Yugyeom and I are drinking, we are finally ADULTS!”

 

“Come, Jimanni! We promised that we will drink together! Hurry up and come, okay?!”, Yugyeom also yells in the background.

 

“These idiots. They probably passed out in the practice room... Don't they have practice this morning? Shoot, they will be murdered if they get caught by Jaebum Oppa...!”

 

Jamie goes to her contacts and dials Yugyeom’s number out of worry.

 

“Sorry, the number you dialed is currently…”, Jamie hangs up and immediately dials BamBam’s number instead.

 

“Sorry, the number you dialed is…”

 

“Ah! I swear these trouble makers! You know what, it's not even my problem. I'm just going to sleep.”

 

Jamie drops onto her bed, and swings the blanket over her body. Right before she’s about close them, her eyes once again lands on her phone. She stares at her phone for at least 30 seconds before she suddenly jumps out of her bed, grabs her phone, puts on some warm clothes, and runs out of the apartment.

 

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 

On the other hand, a black van is on its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter