Chapter 2

Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky slowly began to clear as the clouds faded away, giving more room for the sun to shine it's light upon the cold winter day. The streets are still empty, except there’s one little girl who is running toward the JYPE building with all her strength. The cold winter breezes are like blades that cuts through her pale skins as her cheeks turned bright red. Yet she continued to run and when she finally arrived, she went straight to the practice room, forgetting to say her greetings to the guards and staffs.

 

She runs downstairs, knowing there could only be one room in which they would drink, and she slams open the door filled with both worry and anger that her eyes were only fixated on the drunk boys, not even realizing that there were other people in the room.

 

“Jimin-shi?”

 

Jamie was startled by the sound of her name and looked up to see 7 other people standing in the room staring straight at her, asking for answers.

 

“Oh, Jimin-shi, nice to see you.” Hoseok was the first one to break the awkwardness.

 

“Hello,” Jamie answered with a sheepish smile for she didn't know what to do.

 

“Uh, what are you doing here?”

 

“Oh! Oh yea, I'm sorry you guys had to see this but I'm here to clean up the mess…Umm, Got7 will be here a bit late today; I texted them and they said a recording was delayed a bit.”

 

“Yea, I texted Jackson too. Don't worry about it. Do you want help? Should I text Jackson about this?” Rapmon offered, trying to help Jamie.

 

“No No No! Um, it's fine. I will take care of it. Please don't text them about this or else I will also get killed for helping.” Jamie blunted out.

 

The boys all nodded in harmony, which relieved Jamie as she walked toward the two trouble makers that caused all this. She first stood next to Yugyeom, who is drooling and murmuring some words under his breathe. Still annoyed at this situation, Jamie slightly tapped him with her feet to try to wake him up.

 

“Yah, Yugyeom, wake up. Hey, wake up… Yugyeom... Yugyeommi… Brownie! Kim Yugyeom! Wake up!” Despite all her yelling, he still stayed in his place and continued his sleep talking. Giving up on Yugyeom, Jamie went to BamBam.

 

“BamBam, you too. Wake up. Hey, come on, wake up! Yah! Snake boy! Get up!” BamBam also does not move or flinch an inch, which only added fuel to Jamie’s anger.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter