Hidden Power

All I Wished For...

Slowly they approached each othder with caution, waiting for someone to make the first move.

Then, DongWoo couldn't take the intense atmosphere and started to spray one of the poeple on the other side.

Everyone took one person while HoYa went to look for you.

SuHo dodged all of SungGyu's attempts to throw things at him and turned them into water droplets.

D.O. made the ground spilt in two as DongWoo filled the gap with water to prevent him from getting hurt if he ever did fall in.

ChanYeol made a fire barrier around him as SungYeol tried his best to change his mind into stop fightining.

Kai teleported back and forth, try to confuse L into trying to find him, but L was already reading his mind and tripped him the next place he teleported.

BaekHyun shined light into Woohyun's eyes to blind him temporarily, but WooHyun had shot him back with fire, slamming into a tree.

SeHun blew a tornado towards SungJong, but SungJong already turned into a stone, so he wouldn't be affected by the tornado.

HoYa turned back to see all the chaos and saw a tornado, light beams, people popping up in random places, fire coming from all different places, water flying everywhere, earthquakes, ground breaking, and many more things.

He shook his head as he searched for you.

*EunAe! Where are you?*

In the distance, he could hear muffled screaming and something moving in the back.

Slowly, he approached it, afraid it may be an animal because you can find anything in these woods.

When he was close, he saw a brown bag that was vigerously moving back and forth.

"EunAe?" The bag stopped moving, soon he could hear someone screaming help.

"EunAe!" HoYa ran to the bag as quickly as he could and tried to open it.

The bag was sealed tightly, almost as if someone was there, holding on the top as he tried to open it.

Without a second thought, he took out a pocket knife and sliced the bag open.

Water spilled out of it at a constant rate until after a few more seconds, you came out as well, soaked and coughing, breathing for air.

"It's okay EunAe. We're here." You looked up to see HoYa reaching out his hand.

You slowly took it and painfully got up.

"What happened in that bag? It doesn't look like a big one. Just barely fits oe grown man by the looks of it." HoYa said examining the bag.

"It may look like a small bag, but its huge inside. probably the size of a bedroom." You said in between gasps,

"The room filled up with fire and knocked me out for a second, burnig my skin. Then the room turned into a forest and in the distance, there was a faded light. The more I got closer, the brighter it got, but I got scratched up by the thorns of the trees that seemed to be caving in on my way."

"Then what's with the water?" HoYa said looking and pondering at how this little of a bag can do so much.

"Wait. I'll tell you soon. I ran towards the light, scared of the darkness. I went towards the light that blinded me and I stepped closer to see that I was in a white room. Tornadoes and earthquakes were just the common things that happened. Jjust as I thought that evreything was calm and quiet, slowly the whole room slowly filled with water. I tried to find an exit because the water would drown me if I didn't get out and just as I thought I was going to die, you came. It seemed like I was in there for three days. Thanks" You patted him on the back and sat back down on the ground.

"EunAe. I don't think this is the time to be restng. The others are practically getting their butts kicked by Exo-K." hoYa said as he went down so that you two would be eye level.

"Can';t ou tell them to stop or like stopr time for a second so I can clam myself first?" HoYa was about to reply that that wasn't an option until everything grew silent.

Both of you never knew how noisy it had been with all the ightining and the silence worried you, so you looked to see what was going on.

Everyone was frozen in place, including objects in the air. No one was moving. People were in the air and poeple were almost about to get hit.

It was a total mess.

They checked their watches to see the hands not moving but staying in the same spot.

"Did you just do that?" You asked HoYa who looked just as surprised as you. 

"No. I wish I could though.' HoYa said as he looked at the frozen people, weaving through the obstacles.

'Then who did?"  

"I don't know... Did you do it?" He turned around to see you walking in between around everyone, too. Fascinated at how they could stay in mid-air like that.

"I don't know. Do you think this is my... power? Everyone who comes here has a power right?" Both of you stared at each other, thinking, wondering, could this be?

"I guess so. I can't do this and the only people that aren't moving is you and me with no one around us." He said as he looked around to see if anyone was around them.

"I think we should go and take Infinite with us before this thing wears off." Agreeing, you two dragged the human-like-statues and brought them to the house.

"How do you think we can play time again?" Both of you tried many ways to make time go, but nothing worked.

"Ugh. This is frustrating. Why can't tey just start moving again?" And suddenly, Ifinite moved from their statue state into their fighting mode until they figured out they were at home.

" Wait. Why are we here? We were just at the woods?" All of them looked around the house as if Exo-K would jump out from the corners any minute.

"Don't worry. EunAe here saved you guys from losing against them." HoYa said as he pointed outside the window to the woods where they were just fighting.

"What did you do? Can she teleport us like that one kid over there did?" Everyone was curious as to what your power may be.

"No. i think i stopped time." You said as an inference.

"Really?" Everyone looked at each other and whispered amongst each other.

"Why is there something wrong with stopping time?"

"No. But that power isn't as common as like fire and water and it's a really dangerous power that are only given to the chosen people." WooHyun said as he thought back to what B.A.P. had said earlier to them.

"There is only one person who has it but he is in Neverland. His name is KiSeop." SungJong said as he wiped off the dust on his arms and chacked to see if he did get hurt badly anywhere.

"Well I guess we found out EunAe's hidden power."

-------------------------

Hope you like the chapter.

I've never tried writing a fighting scene before, so I don't know if I did good or not.

Comment and subscribe!

-Wonderbangfan10-