Warrior Battlefield

All I Wished For...

"What do you want?" Eli spat at Infinite as they stood on a battlefield not far from Paradise and Neverland.

You figured out that the road you first started off at was a divider between Paradise and Neverland and at the end, there lie Warrior Battlefield.

"We want EunAe." DongWoo said bluntly as they stared at Ukiss in front of them on the other side.

"Why? We can't let you have her." Ukiss protectively hid you behind them.

"Why can't we? We aren't going to hurt her unlike you might." MyungSoo just stared at them blankly as if he was in a boring class staring at the chalkboard.

"How about we split her so we can have her both at the same time!" WooHyun smacked SungJong upside the head.

"What do you want from her?" You were surprised at the maknae's sudden change of his tone that stood in front of you and made sure you were safe behind you.

"Nothing. We just wanted to show her around you know." Suddenly, you felt as if you were being moved or pushed.

"EunAe!" Ukiss ran after you but bumped into the invisible wall seperated them and Infinite.

"You can't use your powers on a newcomer like that! You know that already!" SooHyun yelled at Infinite as you got closer and closer to them.

You were flailing your arms everywhere, trying to move in the other direction but the force was too strong and you were carried in the air to the source.

"Don't worry! We'll take good care of her!" SungYeol yelled as you finally were dropped on the floor with a big thump.

"Oww." You rubbed your sore . "Sorry. I'm still working on the landing..." SungGyu gulitly scratched the back of his head.

"We will be taking her now!" WooHyun took you into a bride position and began to walk to Paradise.

"EunAe!" You looked at Ukiss who now were desperatly banging on the wall.

WooHyun carried you with easee as he walked down the pretty path while you were dangling from his arms.

You had lost all your energy when the mysterious force brought you over to Infinite, like the movement had drained the energy out of you and went to them.

"You tired?" WooHyun said as he kept looking forward, enjoying the peace and quiet.

"Kinda." Which was a lie because you had felt as if you hadn't slept or eaten for 2 days.

You now saw a sign that said 1586 Paradise Road to your right.

*Wait. Where have I seen that before?* You couldn't put your finger on it and remembered the paper that had been left by your parents by one of the poeple in the hospital.

"Wait." WooHyun abruptly stopped as he looked down at you.

"What?"

"Can you help me get something out of my pocket?" You said as you reached for your jacket pocket.

Without even putting you down or making you tip, he reached into your pocket and took out a photo and a piece of notebook paper.

"Here." He handed you the things as you used all of your remaining energy to look up to see the paper.

And on that paper had something scribbled on it.

1586 Paradise Road.

-----------------------------------------

I know its not long but I really can't write long chapters with my phone. :)

How do you like it? Oh and don't forget to tell me who you want to end up with at the end because your vote can cause a major change in the story plot.

Subscribing and Comments are appreciated!

Please no silent readers!

Enjoy!

-Wonderbangfan10-