Time with KiSeop

All I Wished For...

"EunAe! What do you want to do now?" SooHyun said as you reached Neverland and in the comfort of their home.

"I don't know... Do you know how to make ice cream here? I really wanted an icecream nowadays."

"Icecream? Thats like the only thing we eat here! We'll go get the supplies because we ran out yesterday. KiSeop can you keep her company while we are away?" SooHyun said as he put his jacket on.

"Why me?" KiSeop stood up in protest but the others were already leaving.

"Because even if we take you with us, you never help anyways. Stay home and make sure EunAe doesn't get bored." The door slammed into KiSeop's face as the others went into the cold barren land.

"Uhm... So what do you want to do?" KiSeop said as he plopped down into the sofa next to you.

"I don't know. What is there to do?" KiSeop tapped his chin in thought, thinking of something to do.

"How about we play games?" KiSeop said as he shot his arm in the air. 

"What kind of game?"

"Uhm... How about the chicken game!" KiSeop said as he shot up from his seat and faced you.

"Chicken game? What's that?" He stared at you with disbelief while you just sat there unsure what was the whole deal about not knowing te chicken game.

"You don't know the chicken game?"

"Am I supposed to?" KiSeop still gawked at you still not believing that you didn't know anything about the classic chicken game.

"Well. I guess you dont have to know about it but it's still surprising that you never heard of it before. Here. I'll show you." KiSeop dragged you into the spacious living room, the only room with carpet on the floor.

"First, you lift one of your legs up and grab onto your ankle like this." He automatically lifted one leg up and balanced on one leg like he's been doing this all his life.

"Here. Now you try it." You accomplished to put one of your legs up, but you began to topple over when you tried to hold on your ankle and balance.

"It's much harder than you'd think right?" You glared up to his smiling face and unwillingly took his hand to get up.

"You've tried to a bunch of times and I haven't so you shouldn't be blaming me for not getting it on my first try." You crossed your arms scross your chest and let out a frustrated sigh.

"I know but I've seen little kids do better than you on their first try." KiSeop said sticking out his toungue.

"And I'm guessing one of them is you." You said still kind of annoyed by his comments.

"Yepp!" KiSeop proudly smilied and broadened his shoulders.

"Arrogant." You muttered under your breath.

"What? Did you say something?" He cupped his ears to see if he had heard right.

"Nope! So how did the game go?" You tried to change the subject because who knew what he could do with his powers.

"Okay. Next, after in this position, you have to balance on one leg and try to knock people down with your leg thats popping out. Ig you let go of your ankle or use your hands to push people, then you're out. You want to try?"

You slowly tried to balance on one leg and this time you didn't fall over.

"Yeah! That's how you do it! Now hop on one leg and try to push me with your leg." With every hop, you started to lose your balance and by the time you were next to him, you were about to fall.

"Woah there!" You helped you regain your balance and as he took his hands off his ankle you took that time to knee him, but he wouldn't budge at all.

You tried poking him with your knee a bunch of times but he wouldn't move one bit.

"Is that all you got?" A smirk was drawn across his face, which made you even more furious.

"Nope." You said as you kept trying to push him.

Finally, he couldn't take it much longer and push you with his knee.

You fell down because of the amount of force he had ushed you with his knee and as an instinct, you grabbed onto the nearest thing you get get your hands on.

Both of you fell onto the ground with KiSeop on top of you.

You scrunched your face because the weight of KiSeop falling on you, but didn't feel the floor.

Slowly, you opened your eyes to see KiSeop's face only a few inches away from your face and his hand supporting your head.

Your heart beated much faster because of the distance between the two of you.

Both of you just stared at each other with surprise, not knowing what to do.

"We're hom- Woah. What's going on?" You turned you head towards UKiss who were suspiciously staring at you two and pushed KiSeop off of you.

You finally could breathe after all of his weight got off you and tat the distance between you guys increased.

"What was going on betweeen you two?" SooHyun aske as he examind both of you faces.

"We were playing the chicken game until EunAe fell over and dragged me with her." 

"Can we have icecream?" You asked as you got up and wiped off the imaginary dust off your shirt.

"Yeah. We have all the ingredients now. Let's go make it! KiSeop you have to come help, too!" AJ yelled as he put the bag onto the table and strated to unload it.

*Whew. That was a close one.* You looked back at your necklace and slowly traced the key with your fingers.

*What did he mean? I wonder if he's doing okay.*

---------------

How was it?

I made this chapter especially for all the KiSeop lovers out there. :)

Anyways, comments are always appreciated.

Thak you to all of my wonderful subscribers and those who comment. :)

They really help me write more!

Please show your opinions and take my poll on who you want EunAe to end up with!

-Wonderbangfan10-