Time with L

All I Wished For...

Please take this poll!

I need to see wht you guys think! :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/23814

----------------------

The rest of Infinite came as you were awkwardly talking with your "new" brother and all about how your parents were.

"We're home!" DongWoo yelled as they all were crowded around the front door, taking off their shoes.

SungJong skipped to the front door and greeted all of them with a big hug.

"Oh. I see that you are friends with WooHyun and SungJong now." SungGyu said he sat next to you.

"Did you know that WooHyun and EunAe are siblings?" SungJong said as he plopped in the couch.

"What? How come you never told us?" They all had their attention to EunAe now.

"I didn't know that he was my brother. I only saw him when I was very little so I don't remember."

"At least we now know before its too late." HoYa said out of nowhere.

"Well EunAe. We have to go speak with B.A.P. about some stuff that are going on so we want you to stay home with L."

"Why can't I go?" You said as the members exchanged looks, seeing who would explain.

"Its kind of private so we want you stay at home. L will keep you company!" DongWoo said as he tugged on L who looked even more tired than usual.

"But-" Infinite was already piling out the door and they waved good-bye, leaving you and L, awkwardly sitting across from each other.

"So. What do you want to do?" You said as you two just looked around the room. 

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" That was probably tye mostyou ever heard him say so you paused for a second, a bit suprised.

"Can you show me around Paradise? I didn't get to see it up close because the last time I was running too fast to see anything."

"Paradise? Okay then." L looked outside and got up. 

"Aren't you coming?" L said as he turned around to see you still sitting on the couch.

"Oh. Yeah I'm coming." You two slowly walked into the vast land of tall grass and wildlife.

The birds sand soft songs into your ears and you wished you could stay here forever.

*Wow. This is Paradise.*

"There a lot of other mini places in Paradise. The woods are to your left and they are dangerous. Don't ever go over there."

"Why?" You asked as you two walked down the yellow road.

"According to a myth, there are outsiders there. They call themselves Exo. Short for exotics because they were kicked out of Paradise and Neverland way before us and they seek revenge." 

"Exo? Why are they so many groups?" You said as you stared at the woods, almost fearful that they might hear.

"You don't have to worry because this was just a myth. Anyways, there is the field, Mount Everland, Power Tower...."

L kept going on pointing out the things as you just looked around curiously at the wonderful sights.

"And finally the Rainbow Fountain." 

"Let's go there!" You pointed to the  big fountain that squirted water with all different colors out of the top.

"Okay. as you wish." You two went off to see the fountain the grew bigger and bigger the closer you came up to it.

"Wow...." It was breath taking. The bottom of the fountain was as big as a swimming pool fit for 20 and the water was colored as if lights were shining on them.

At the bottom, the water would spread into their own sections of red, orande, yellow, green, blue, and purple.

"You want to go in the water?"

"What? You can?" You said as you took your eyes off the fountain for the first time and looked at L.

It was the first time and you never knew how he actually looked up close.

"Ya. Why wouldn't you?" L said as he jumped in the red water.

You just stood there as you saw L jumping up and down in the fountain.

"W-" Before you could even say something, L sprayed purple water on you and suddenl your skin turned purple.

"Yah! I'm going to get you!" You jumped in and you two splashed each other with water, turning each other different colors.

You had laughed at how L turned into a literal rainbow and now you two had a war between who could spray the most water. 

It was probably the most fun you ever had in a long time.

You were just about to win until you slipped.

You expected to feel the water splash on your body as you fell but you didn't feel anything, you didn't even feel like you were falling.

Slowly, you opened your eyes to see L's face only a few inches away from your face.

He had caught you before you had fell and now you could feel your face burning.

Your heart was beating twice as fast as you just stared into his eyes.

Without breaking eye contact, he whispered slowly.

"You should be careful around the others next time but you don't have to be careful around me because I want an excuse to hold you this close again."

----------

Awww! This chapter was so cute and nice to write about. :)

I hope you liked it!

Comments are appreciated!

Oh! And don't forget to take the poll up there at the beginning of the chapter!

-Wonderbangfan10-