The Box

All I Wished For...

*L. Come here.* SungGyu was thinking in his mind and L paused during fighting then kicked the guy in the stomach to stall some time.

"What's going on?" L said as he ran into the room, breathing the first fresh air had in a long time.

"There is this wierd staircase and EunAe almost about to faint. I need you to keep an eye on EunAe while I'll go-" SungJong popped out of nowhere and surprised all of you.

"I'll go. SungGyu-Hyung, you can go fight. I'm no help anyways." SungJong smiled a weak smile and SungGyu nodded as he ran out the door, into the battle once more.

"Be safe. You don't know what might be in there." L warned the maknae before he stepped onto the first steps, leading to pitch darkness.

"Hyung. Can you give me EunAe's necklace?" SungJong said as he reached his hand out for L to out in his hand.

"Here. But why do you need it?" L said as he carefully lifted your neck to take off the necklace that was around your neck.

"There's a door and there is no key whole but it has a teardrop shape just like the one on EunAe's necklace." SungJong continued down the stairs and slowly moved the teardrop on your necklace towards the indent in the door.

He doubted it would work but it started to glow as soon as it touched and it fit perfectly inside.

"It worked!" SungJong yelled to L who still sat next to you incase you were in danger.

"Good. Keep going." SungJong slowly opened the door to see a bright light fill the room.

There were triangles all over the ceiling and in the back center of the room, he could see one big trangle, that was glowing.

*That must be it.* He walked slowly and with the key in his hand, he opened the glass door to see that the room was not that big.

He saw a box not that big and saw that it wasn't any different from any other box except for the strange markings around the box.

There was no teardrop imprint that he could find but he did find a key hole.

Thinking it was better for you to open the box, SungJong brought the box back up quickly and locked the door and windows before anyone else would notice.

"EunAe? Do you think you can open it?" You slowly tried to get up, wincing because of all the aches that went through your body.

Hoon stopped by earlier to heal all your wounds but the tiredness and pain didn't go away.

You took the box in your hands and the necklace in the other.

"Hurry up. I think that the others figured out something is wrong."

You took the key in your hand and slowly put it in and became surprised at how it could fit into the box when L gave it to you.

"My father gave that to me when I was little." L said as he was also a bit surprised at the key fitting into the key hole.

There was loud banging and commotion outside the door as the other tried to block them from coming in.

"Hurry up. They can come in any second now!" SungJong was panicking as he started to pile chairs, dressers, books, and other things in front of the door.

Quickly, you turned the key and opened the box as fast as you could. The tiredness from a few moments ago were long gone and were replaced by fear as you pulled out a piece of folded paper from the box.

It read,

Dear EunAe and WooHyun,

I'm sorry we couldn't be here to help you and take care of you while you grew up. I hope that you read this in time, before Exo does ruin this place. I want you to always remember that there is always going to be a happy ending in the end but that depends on the choices you make, rather the fairytale will be become true or not. You have two choices, go with the war and suffer its consequences, but you don't know how many will survive, or turn back time to when they you all were living but have no one remember who you are are or what had happened. It's all up to you now. I trust you to make the right choice. Good Luck.

Sincerely, 

Mom and Dad

You locked eyes with L and you could tell he was scared as well.

"What should I do?" You whispered to him and a big bang was coming from the dooradn the door almost opened.

SungJong morphed into a big huge boulder but I didn't know how long it will keep the door open.

After a lot of pointing and panicking, you two chose one that you guys thought would be the most best for all of us.

"Are you sure?" You asked and L nodded his head slowly and you could tell the sorrow in his eyes.

"Okay. Here goes nothing." You sighed and stood up in front of the door and touched SungJong who was still a boulder.

"Wait. Whatever happens, always know that I will be there with you. And that I'll always be by your side when your in trouble. I'll be right here." He pointed to your heart and kissed you for the very last time.

A tear fell down your cheeck as you slowly told SungJong to turn back to his normal form.

He was surprised and turned back and the door was about to open any second now.

"I chose to...."

------------------

What do you think you chose?

Go on with the war or turn back time?

Please leave your comments and always remember to subscribe! :)

-Wonderbangfan10-