Battle

All I Wished For...

"Did you find anything?" YoungJae called from the bathroom."

"No." Everyone yelled as they kept searching different rooms."

"Where can it be? Did anyone check the-"

"Well. Well. Well. What have we got here? A bunch of little children searching for some stupid box."

Everyone shot up and ran towards the main room of the tower.

There stood all 6 of Exo, ready to fight at any moment.

"What are you doing here?" SungGyu hissed at them and making his small eyes even more small.

"Can't you see? We are here to take back what's rightfully oursfrom you dirtbage."

"Here. Take the garbage can and leave already." Everyone couldn't help but crack up at DaeHyun's comeback which made Exo even more mad.

Everyone was laughing and didn't notice Kai walking up to them.

He punched DaeHyun right in the jaw. If it had been a regular person, then he would have gone flying but DaeHyun stood his ground.

DaeHyun wiped the blood off his lips and smirked at his actions, "It's on."

Of course Exo was outnumbered by a lot but they had the skill to fight about 3 people each.

All you could do was stand there and watch the fighting because its not like you could do anything.

Floods of all different kinds of things came from all different directions and you couldn't tell what was going on.

A hand covered your mouth and dragged you into KiSeop's room.

You twisted and turned, trying to get out of the guy's grasps but he would just hold on tighter.

"Where's the box?"

"Mmmh?" You managed to say but his hand was covering your mouth so he could hear you.

"Where is the box?" He let go of your mouth but there was a strong wind blowing towards you and you slammed against the wall.

"Where is the box and I'll let you go." He didn't seem affected by the wind and walked towards you as if there was no breeze at all.

"I don't know." You managed to say because the wind was making it hard for you to talk, everyone time you opened your mouth, air would fill it.

"Oh. So you want to play the hard way." A sandstorm was heading your way and you knew that this sandstorm wasn't going to end pretty and that you would end up like the grains of sand.

Right before it hit you, water was sprayed on it causing the sand of drop to the floor.

"What the-" SeHun was pushed back by the impact of the water being sprayed onto him that slowly formed into a bubble around him.

"Thanks DongWoo." You finally got to breathe correctly so you took as many breaths as you can take just in case someone else were to choke you, drown you, or blow you to daeth.

"No problem. Are you okay?" DongWoo asked as he inspected you to see if you got hurt anywhere.

"I'm fine. How's it going out there?" You wiped off a few pieces of sand off your clothes as you carefully looked at the battle from the doorway.

"It's not pretty. They are really skilled fighters. Some people are already knocked out."

"What? We got to go-" You were about to leave to go help but DongWoo held onto your wrist.

"Stay here. It's too dangerous to be out there. Search for the box and don't show it to anyone because they can morph into other things or people."

"Okay. Good luck." You weakly pumped your fist and smilied because you didn't like the fact of fighting.

You went back to searching for the box. "It's got to be here somewhere..."

You picked up a strange looking box and saw the imprints, "To EunAe ans WooHyun."

Yours eyes shined with hope to saving this war until it started to shake.

"Why is it-" Before you could finish you question, the box diappeared and a figure took its spot.

*I knew there was something wrong with that box and you started to back away from the figure but it just kept getting closer and closer and then you could move no more because of the wall you had bumped in.

"Well. Who have we got here?" You could tell he smirked at your scared expression but you couldn't be sure because the room was too dark to see anyone's face.

"Don't worry. I don't need the box. I need you dead. So I'll make it fast so you won't feel as much pain okay?"

Fire formed behind him, lighting up the whole room as the fire grew bigger, it turned into a bird and you knew you were definitly dead by the time it was much bigger than that mysterious giant that was trying to kill you.

ChanYeol pointed towards me, signaling that you were the target. It started to flap its enormous wings and headed straight towards you.

You covered yourself, waiting for your death when after a while, you knew something was wrong.

You looked up to see Kevin standing right next to you, nonchalantly waving his fingers around as he made rain, sleet, thunder, and lightining pelt the guy, destorying his fire bird and temporarily, damaging his power.

Kevin suddenly made wind with the storm so both the figure from last time and the firgure from the time went flying out the window.

"Are you okay?" Kevin checked to see if you were alright and saw some cuts and burns from the box and the heat of the bird.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me and get back to fighting. I'll be searching for the box.

He nodded and went back into the fighting zone and you went back to finding the box.

*Where could it be?* You searched throught the shelves and took a book out from one of the shelves and water started pouring out from the shelf.

*Uh-Oh. This isn't good.* The water started filling the space around you only and started to drown you.

You tried to get out but the space around you was surrounded by a wall but you decided to bang on it see if anyone could listen.

Just as you were starting to lose your consciene, you were on the floor gasping for air and coughing out water to see water and glass all around the floor.

You looked up to see SungGyu moving the stranger with his power out the window.

By that point you were exhausted and totally out of it when SungGyu was trying to speak to you.

All you heard was that it wasn't safe to be alone and to have someone be with you.

"EunAe. Eunae! Can you hear me? EunAe?" SungGyu shook you but you still went felt very tired and was on the verge of going to sleep.

"Here. Let me move the bed over so you can sleep on. I'm going to get L to stay with you okay?"

SungGyu moved the bed over but he noticed something strange under the bed.

He laid you on the bed and walked towards the spot where the bed use to be.

One piece of the floor was colored differently and SungGyu quietly took away that part of the floor and saw stairs leading into darkness.

"What is this place?"

----------------

Sorry for the small update. :)

Comments are always appreciated and always remember to subscrobe to my story!

The story's going to end soon and I'm probably not making a sequel to this. :'(

But check out my other stories any time! :)

-Wonderbangfan10-