Welcome to Paradise

All I Wished For...

EunAe froze in fear, her heartbeat running faster and faster as the seconds ticked past her. "Hello EunAe. We have been expecting you."

A mysterious voice said from where it seemed everywhere.

"W-Who are you? What d-do you want from me?" EunAe stuttered as her conscience told her to make a run for while her feet had another idea.

"Don't worry. We aren't here to frighten you. We are here to protect you."

*Protect me from what?* And at that moment seven mysterious bodies suddenly appeared right out of nowhere, surrounding her but still keeping a distance inside the depths of the trees.

"P-Please don't hurt me. I'm too young to die!" EunAe felt as if her heart were slamming on her chest, trying to break free from the cage surrounding it.

The seven guys exchanged looks as they were coming up with a way to explain the whole situation without making the girl freak out and be traumatized forever.

A guy with small eyes walked out of the shadows with a warm smile and a comfortable expression on. "Hello. My name is Kim SungGyu. I am the leader of a group I like to call Infinite that constists of the people in the trees right now. No need to worry, we are your friends"

Every time he tried to get a step closer, she would take a step back, not fully trusting these people who she assumes, lives in trees.

Soon, EunAe use all the strength she had and turned around to make a run for it. To her surprise, the rest were already one step ahead of her, blocking her way.

Bumping into a rather musclar one, she fell back by the force, only to be in the arms of yet another stranger.

"There is no use to run. There is no way out." A tall one said bluntly, leaning against the tree while picking at his fingernails as if this were just a little show we were putting on.

"I must be dreaming..." EunAe said as she quickly got off of the stranger's arms, collapsing into yet another set of arms.

"Are you okay?" The strangers looked down at her with a worried esspression.

Soon, EunAe didn't hear anything and the people became merely just blurs of shapes and colors, *What a day* EunAe thought as she closed her eyes to the darkness she was used to.

--------

"Do you think she's dead?"

"Aish, I told you I should have gone out first, look at what you done!"

EunAe heard multiple amounts of people cstating their complaints to one another giving her a massive headache.

"Hey guys," the disputes kept going on even after the voice asked for their attention "Hey guys! Look! I think she's awake!" All the boys stopped and crowded around the bed EunAe was laying in.

"Hello? Do you hear me?" EunAe slowly opened her eyes to see seven heads staring down at her, suddenly making the room feel hotter than its supposed to be.

"Do you hear me?" A tall guy with longer hair than the rest asked as he searched EunAe's face for anything wrong.

"Guys. I think we should give her some space. Come on guys let's go." A rather small guy pushed everyone out the small doorway leading to some hallway that seemed oddly fimiliar.

"Get ready and come downstairs to eat, okay? You're probably hungry. Oh and we have some clothes for you in the closet if you need some more"

And with that he left shutting the door behind him, leaving EunAe dumbfounded in the bed feeling out of place.

Slowly, EunAe walked around, inspecting the room for anything that can hurt her but found nothing so she went to the bathroom which she hasn't used in such a long time.

EunAe's eyes widened at the sight in the mirror. It wasn't that there was someone behind her, it was herself.

It was a girls nightmare. Hair, hasn't been brushed in who knows how many years, face, let's just say that we would really tell what's real skin or not, and you could probably imagine the rest.

Horrified by the image displayed in the mirror, EunAe quickly washed her face found a brush to brush her hair.

She felt as if almost half her hair fell out after all the knots were out. Quickly, she took a shower,embracing the warmth of the water.

Once again looked in the mirror, she saw a totally different person, she never knew she even could look like this. Altogether, getting ready took about 2 hours.

EunAe carefully creeped down the stairs following a good tasting smell in the house. Slowly she tip-toed into the kitchen, hoping to find an empty room, but fate didn't like hat idea and put seven people in the room instead.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to stare at the sight in front of them.

They stared in awe and EunAe could feel her blood rushing to her head, causing the room the feel much hotter than it is.

"... Oh! Sorry. You must be hungry. Take a seat!" The leader said as stood up and offered his seat up.

Akwardly, you took the seat, looking at everyone's faces, making sure there wasn't poison in it, and carefully and slowly took a bite of the dukkboggi.

Soon, you were eating the whole bowl, as the other guys waited and chit-chated amongst themselves.

"Okay! Well. We never got to introduce ourselves! I'll start! Hi! My name is Nam WooHyun but you can call me namstar if you like." He winked at you as the other punched him in the arm.

"Hi! I'm SungJong, the maknae. Nice to meet you!" He shook your hand and smiled a big smile.

"Hi. You might already know but I'm the leader. My name's SungGyu as you already know."

"Hi! My name is SungYeol! Its been aa long time since I have seen a girl so its really fascinating to see-" The others smaked SungYeol on the arms as the others introduced themselves.

"The name is DongWoo and this is Hoya." All of them now stared at a guy who hadn't introduced himself the leaned against the wall.

"Aren't you going to introduce yourself?" SungGyu said as he lightly kicked his foot.

"MyungSoo." And then he walked straight out of the room.

"Forgive him. He's usually like that." All EunAe could do was nod because she was still not really comfortable with this scene yet.

"What's your name?" Hoya asked and EunAe was a bit taken back by the sudden question because she realized that she never really has had anyone ask her a question like that before. "EunAe."

"Pretty name." Hoya smirked which sent her blood faster throughout her head.

"Well then. Come follow me." Everyone piled out the door, following SungGyu as if we were playing 'Follow the Leader'.

Opening a door, a whole nature wonderland spread out right before their eyes, captivating the eyes of even those who have seen this before.

"Welcome to Paradise."

----------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating... :p

I hope you like it. It took a long time to write because I lost my inspriation.

I am hoping to write more soon and if I don't, please remind me!

-Wonderbangfan10-