Brother?

All I Wished For...

You looked at the paper and then back at the sign a couple of times to make sure you were seeing right.

"Is there something wrong?" WooHyun stared down at your shocked face.

"N-No! I'm fine just can we go inside so I can rest on the couch for awhile?"

"Okay as you wish." He gracefully walked into the vine-covered house and set you on the couch.

Your eyes wandered the room, looking at all of the things until you saw a picture frame with a faded picture that was identical to the one you have.

"If you need anything, I'll be in the kitchen, okay?" WooHyun said as he pulled a blanket over you.

"Wait!" He was almost half way out the room entrance before you had called him. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What is it?" WooHyun sat on the couch next to you, plopping down in it like a man would do after he came home from work.

"How did you die?" The question caught him off gaurd and he didn't answer for about 15 seconds, thinking back.

"...Well. I don't really remember in full detail but I know that I was separated from my parents and I was tortured. And I died one day probably because of the injuries." WooHyun said casually and leaned back into the one seated couch.

"Did you die young?"

"I died probably around the age of 7 or 8. I don't remember completely."

*Same age as when my brother got kidnapped. I don't remember him fully but he was a great brother. Always looking after me but I forgot his name...* You thought about the good times in your life.

"What is that picture there?" You pointed a weak finger to the picture above the fireplace.

"That is a picture of me and my little sister when we were young." WooHyun dropped a lot of clues for you because he didn't want to play strangers with anymore.

You eyes widened as all the clues seemed to click in place. *Wait so that means...*

"Are... you... my... brother?..." You cautiously said, trying to say the right words to explain your crazy idea.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I didn't know if you would take it well or not." WooHyun sat up in his chair this time, his head bent down to the ground.

"Its okay, its not your fault.... Oppa? Or should I just call you WooHyun?" You tried your best to sit up as you dragged your weak body over to where WooHyun was and tried to comfort him the best you could.

"I knew it!" A tiny voice came said as both of you, scared looked all around to find the source of the voice.

Then, out of nowhere, SungJong pops up right in front of themb arms crossed.

"Where did you come from?!" WooHyun said, looking around to see if anyone else wouldpop out of nowhere too.

"I turned into a bug and hopped on your shoes. You guys talk really loudly though." SungJong said as he squished in the seat with WooHyun.

"What did you hear?"

"Everything." SungJong spread out and pushed WooHyun off his seat.

"Hey that's not fair! I was sitting there first! :)"

Soon they were fighting for the chair while you went back to going to sleep.

*Oh boy, even though he might be my brother, you aren't as related to me mentally.

And with that, you drifted away into sleep, having sweet dreams for the first time in a long time.

---------------------------------

}f you know me, I don't do long and so now you can see I short chapters.

I need to go to sleep so I'm going to say Bye!

Subscribing and comments are always appreciated! :)

-Wonderbangfan10-