Energy Source

All I Wished For...

After eating the ice cream, you all went out to look around Neverland.

When you saw it at first, it's all barren ice but once you went out farther, you saw things that you never even saw before.

"Where is this place?" You asked as ou looked around at the trees surrounding around all of you.

"This is the warmer and more lively part of Neverland. There is probably no one except us that knew about this until the movie Peter Pan came out. The scenery of Neverland in that movie was based on this part." Eli said as he moved the braches away so that everyone can move along the path.

"So this is where they actually had it placed in? This is so cool." You tried to remember any place around there to see if you had saw it in the movie.

"We aren't coming here just to look around though. We are here to get you an energy source."

"Energy source?" 

"It's  used for when you run out of energy to do your next move. Usually people pick items like computers because they can store a lot of energy at a time, but some perfer to use humans. Some have specific humans they can get energy from and some can get from all humans. It depends on your rank." Kevin said with his usually girly voice.

"So. You can get energy from other people if you run out? What happens if you run out?" 

"If you run out, it's really bad, especially if you are in a battle because you literally knock out for about at least a day and you can get killed easily, so that's why you will always need one."

"What happens when you die here?"

"You get sent to Power Tower and you can't get out until you are fully recovered which takes a long time."

"How long has B.A.P. been in power?"

"About more than 10 years already. Oh. Here we are." All eyes moved towards the beautiful sight in front of them.

It was a waterfall that was crystal blue, and shined in the sun, almost blinding. 

There were wildlife all around and the trees seemed to smile almost with the little pond on the bottom in the center was almost like a mirror.

"Its been so long since I came here." Hoon said as he walked up to the waterfall.

"Who's going first?" SooHyun said as he clapped his hands together.

"How do you go in? I don't see an entrance anywhere." You looked around to see if there was a door or something that led to this mysterious place they had been talking about.

"You go throught the waterfall, but it's dark on the other side and you can't see what's coming so we usually don't volunteer to go first." DongHo said as he stepped behind them to make sure he wasn't picked to go first.

"EunAe. Why don't you try going first?" All of them had their eyes on you as they desperatly waited for your answer.

"M-Me? Why me? Is it going to be scary?"

"No! Just try not to move around too much." And with that they slightly pushed you in.

The water was cold against your skin as you went through the waterfall slowly, not wanting anything pop out at you.

"I can't see anything! I wish I a least had a flashlight." Suddenly, a flashlight appeared in your hands.

You were still not used to the idea of your powers so you were almost scared at first but used it for your own good and turned it on.

There were books and papers everywhere with one desk and a bed.

"What is this place?" And then the lights suddenly .

"Who are you? You seem new." A voice called from the back of the room and you turned your head to a guy dressed in regular clothes but looked as if he got right out of bed.

You couldn't exactly see his face because he went inside another room before you could see him closely.

"I-I'm EunAe. Who are you?" 

"EunAe? What are you doing here?" The guy came out of the room and now you could see a fimiliar face.

"WonHo? What are you doing here?" 

"I never expected you to be dead already..."

"Its okay... Yah Oppa! You know how much trouble you got me in?"

"Oppa. I never knew how much I liked to hear that."

------------------

How did you like it?

Please leave your opinions and comments!

-Wonderbangfan10-