The Unexpected

All I Wished For...

"Welcome to Paradise." You looked at the wonders that spread across the land.

Trees and plant life were scattered around everywhere with things that don't even exist in Earth like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and waterfalls squirting waters of all different colors.

You hadn't really noticed that you should be scared right now because you just got taken away into a place that wasn't even anything like Earth.

Slowly you finally got out of your trance and began to decipher, how did I get here?

"I'm bored, let's go and have some fun!" SungYeol said,breaking your train of thought, as he jumped out into the dark green grass running all around like it was his first bit of freah air since birth.

Soon after everyone followed SungYeol, "Hey, EunAe come out with us!" DongWoo said as he motioned you to come join the others.

You quickly shook your head as a sign of no and took a few steps back knowing that you should be going home by now.

"Where do you think you're going?" MyungSoo said as you accidently bumped into him while backing up.

"Uhm.. N-No where. Just the .... bathroom." You said as you tried to look like you were searching for the bathroom.

"If you really are going to, it your first door to your left if you keep going straight or if you want to leave, the front door should be at the end of the hallway."

You froze in your spot wondering how he knew that I was going to try to escape, "Well... Its nice getting to know you all but I think that I should go home. Tell the others I said bye!"

You were about to run down the hallway and make a run for it but MyungSoo caught your shirt way faster than you could make 2 giant steps.

You landed on your with a thump and glared up at MyungSoo as you rubbed your now sore .

"Do you guys have super powers or something? How you suddenly read people's minds and become really fast? Because if you do I can call the police on you for witchcraft!" You got up and wiped off the imaginary dust off your clothes.

"Oh no, we've been caught." MyungSo sarcastically said as we waved his hands up in the air.

"Get away from me! I am telling you. Don't come within even a meter from me!" You slowly backed up into the family room and grabbed a pillow as defense, "I'm warning you!"

"What's all the racket about?" SungGyu says as he stared at both of you like you both had blue skin all of a sudden.

"She thinks we are witched." MyungSoo says as he causually leans back into a couch.

"Oh no we are definitly not! We are your friends." SungGyu says as you still had a pillow tucked in between both arms.

"Then... What is this place and who are you really are?" You carefully asked as you still still accepted something to pop out at you any moment from now.

"Okay we'll explain. Just wait until I gather the others." SungGyu left and soon came with the others.

You sat in the one seat couch, farthest away from them while they explained everything about powers, what this world is, etc.

"So now you get it?" All you did was gawk as the information was a bit too much for a teenage, human girl to comprehend.

"Now we have been trying to find the queen/princess of these two worlds that would unite us and create peace between Neverland and Paradise. The people in Neverland are the mean ones who are always trying to take our land. Its no fair, we didn't do anything to them!" SungJong puffed as he slouched back into his seat.

"How do you know who the princess is?" You were starting to have the information soaked into your brain and started to feel more at okay terms with them.

"The princess controls everything and she may not know it at first. The people of Neverland are also trying to find her too probably trying to find her faster than we do."

"So these people in Neverland are bad people? All the things that included them all were about how they are mean and bad."

"Yes. Well, they are our enemies and will always be until we find the princess that will-" Suddenly you could feel as vibrating sound, faintly at first but more louder and faster.

"EunAe. You have to listen to us, you have go with WooHyun and hide in the most best place you could find and don't go out until WooHyun tells you its okay, okay?" SungGyu tried to keep calm as he order everyone to their stations while you and WooHyun ran out the back door.

"EunAe, see the water fountain! Go hide there! You'll be safe there for now but remember-" You panicked as soon as you didn't hear WooHyun's voice.

"WooHyun?" You turned around but no one was there.

You kept running with your head looking behind you until you bumped into a figure causing you to loose you balance and fall over.

"We've been expecting you, EunAe"

--------------

I hope you like it!

Remember to comment and subscribe! :)

Oh yeah, today's my birthday! :) Happy birthday to me!

-Wonderbangfan10 (April 23,2012) -