Final

All I Wished For...

"I chose to.... turn back time."

The room suddenly was becoming swallowed with light and everyone didn't know what was going on.

The door was already open and everyone was panicking and didn't see anything but light and that's when you finally knocked out.

You woke up in a bed with a big headache and tried to get up but your body still ached all over.

There was a knock on the door and you told them to come in.

You took this time to look at the room you were in. It was the same room as the room KiSeop was in Power Tower.

*Did it not work? Why is it so silent? But I could've sworn the whole room filled with light and that I'm pretty sure it wasn't from one of the members of Exo. Or is it? I'm pretty sure one person in there had the power of light... Was it a dream?* The thinking made your head throb even more and you rubbed your temples, temporarily forgetting that there was someone in the room.

"EunAe-yah! You got to eat your medicine." WooHyun came in with a tray with a bowl of jook, water, and a pill.

"What happened?" WooHyun put the tray on your lap and sat on the bed with you.

"You fainted remember?" WooHyun said as you slowly ate the jook and remembered how much you hated jook.

"I know. Where are the others?" You asked but he seemed confused at your question so you repeated it.

"The others? You mean mom and dad? They are downstairs. You fainted when we were talking about going overseas for awhile." 

Now it was your time to get confused. *Mom and dad are still alive? Does that mean I turned back time? Wait then why am I still the same age?* 

WooHyun could tell your perplexed expression and decided to leave the room to give you some free time.

"Call me when you need me. I'll be downstairs if you need me. I left your phone on the nightstnd by your bed. I'll be going." 

"Wait. WooHyun.... oppa. I need to tell you something." WooHyun was about to leave the room but came back to sit back on the bed next to you.

"What is it?" 

"Thank you." You smiled but he was confused at why you were thanking him.

"Uhm. Your welcome? I don't know what I did to earn such a thank you but I guess I must have done something good." WooHyun smiled a big smile to that you were happy again and smiling.

*There is a lot you should be thankful for. Being my brother and protecting me in Neverland and Paradise is one.* You smilied at his back as he walked out of the door and went back to eating.

*Whew. That was a close one. I thought I would get caught.* He wiped imaginary sweat off his forehead and smiled at the thought you you being happy again.

* I thought that the last time that you smile would be a the amusement park but you just proven to me to be a strong girl just like your brother right here.* WooHyun skipped down the stairs to your parents and talked to them about your condition.

They heard footsteps coming from the stairs and they turned around to see you walking down the stairs with the tray.

"EunAe. You should be sleeping! I'll take those! Go back to your room and sleep. You seem awfully tired." Your mom came running towards you as she took the try to the kitchen and motioned you to go upstairs.

"No. I'm fine. I just wanted to ask you something mom." You motioned her to lean closer and you whispered in her ear.

"Did I chose the right thing to do?" She leaned back and smiled a genuine smile.

"Of course you did, sweety." And she squeezed your arm and went back into the living room where everyone else was.

You went back to sleep and sighed. Now, your headache was gone and you had the urge to go out and do something but you knew that it wouldn't be good for you.

As soon as you were about to go to sleep, you noticed that you still had your necklace around your neck.

There was the teardrop that your mom gave you before and you found thekey L gave you, right where it should be.

You were happy and sad when you thought about him. Sad, that you can't see him now and even if you were to, he wouldn't be able to recognize you.

You went back into your sleep, dreaming about the fun times you had in Neverland and Paradise and drifted off to dream land where everything was perfect.

-----------------

Few Months Later...

----------------

"Hey. EunAe! Did you see the new kids? I heard they're is hot!" Your friend Jieun came running up to where you were sitting in your desk.

"Oh hey Jieun." You smiled at your friend's hyperness that makes you smile every time you see her. "No. There were new students?"

"You didn't hear? They are probably going to be the future kingkas of this school! They already have all the girls swooning over them!" Jieun was literally jumping up and down as you tried to get her to sit down.

Jieun finally sat down but stood straight back up once she saw the new student walking into the room.

"They're in our class!" Jieun yelled as she was literally jumping up and down, holding my hands as she did.

"Students! Settle down! I'd like to introduce yout to the new students." You were too busy studying for the test to pay attention to the new students.

"Hello. My name is Kim MyungSoo." Your head shot up at the name and saw L standing in front of the class in your school, in your school's uniform.

You fought the urge to go up there and hug him because he would think that you were wierd.

The rest of Infinite introduce themselves and bowed to the whole class. The whole class applauded and you could see the fimiliar faces, including your brother.

You tried to look unintrested in Infinite and went back to working on your work when you see someone tapping their pencil on your desk.

"So. You're WooHyun's sister?" You looked up and gasped to see L in front of you, smiling the same smile that made your heart skip a beat everytime.

"U-uh. Y-Yes." You tried to speak normally but you couldn't help your vioce from studdering.

"Nice to meet you." He held out his hand and you could tell that all the girls were making holes st the back of your head.

You slowly took it and shook it. "Nice to meet you, too." 

"I guess I'll see you around often." L took his seat with the others at the back corner of the room.

You knew that he may not know you now, but he's the same person with the same feelings and you were content just by seeing he's safe.

And as you walked out the school doors, you knew that your life wouldn't be as empty as you thought.

--------------

This is the first story I completed! :D

*Claps!* But I'm kind of sad as well. :(

Thank you to all who have supported me throughout the story!

Please check out my other stories or more stories in the future! :)

Thank you again to all my wonderful subscribers. :)

*Wipes tears* See you again soon! :)

-Wonderbangfan10-