er

All I Wished For...

When all of you came out of the waterfall, none of you noticed that Shin wasn't the person talking to them earlier.

"I'm tired of the house. Can't we stay here longer?" Eli said as he sat right next to the lake, having his feet feel the cold water.

"Why stay here? It's so hot and there isn't much to do either." SooHyun said as he insisted on going home.

"Well. EunAe hasn't seen this place before. How about we show her around?" 

"Wait do you hear that?" All of you listened closely to hear voices from behind the waterfall.

None of you cold make out the words but you guys knew that they were male voices and last time they checked, there weren't any more people in there than them.

"What is that that?" KiSeop pointed to a figure's shadow behind the waterfall along with something in his hands.

"Who is-" 

"SHHHHH!" Everyone said at once to the maknae who only shrugged his shoulders and mouthed the word what.

Suddenly, a bag fell from the figures hand and into the lake and then the figure disappeared back into the room.

"What was that?" Everyone eyed the bag that was sinking rapidly.

"I'll get it." KiSeop jumped in the water while the rest were trying to reach out for him, not knowing what dangers might be under there.

The water was cold against his body as he tried to search for the bag. 

He was running out of breath and just as he was about to surface, he spotted a bag that was moving not too far down.

*Let's do this for EunAe.*

He swam towards the bag and picked it up.

He dragged the bag up with him but he didn't know much longer he can take.

His lungs were burning and calling for air.

Thump. Thump.

His heart beated faster.

*Only a few more inches*

Thump. Thump. 

He was getting slower and slower every second.

Thump. Thump.

He could see the light.

Thump.... Thump.....

*When was there a tunnel in this water?*

Thump......

Light. Must reach light.

He closed his eyes and his body felt numb.

"Where am I?" KiSeop found himself in a dark tunnel and in the far distance he could see a bright light.

Slowly he headed towards the light which got brighter with every step he took.

He walked towards light until the light grew too bright.

"What is this coming from?" He thought out loud, covering his eyes from the blinding light.

He kept walking until the whole light literally engulfed him.

*Where am I?*

"KiSeop. KiSeop. Do you hear me I think he's waking up!" KiSeop opened his eyes to see everyone around him.

Ukiss, you, Infinite, and BAP were all there and he couldn't breathe from the amount of people surrounding him.

"Guys. I think we should give him some room." Everyone at once backed away from the bed and KiSeop could now see the whole room.

It wasn't in Neverland and it wasn't in Parasdise either. 

He could tell it was probably Power Tower because of the posters and the electronics all around the room.

"Do you hear me?" SungYeol asked as he stepped a bit closer to see if was still alive or not. (A/N: Did you see what I did there?)

KiSeop responded by nodding his head slowly which earned a lot of sighs of relief.

"You were in bed for a couple of days. Don't worry. Shin's fine." SooHyun assured him as he patted his shoulder.

"Who did this?" KiSeop managed to say, but it took him a while to say it all because of the burning sensation in his lungs.

"Exo. They want to have war with us. We have to team up to defeat them or we won't be able to make it oursleves."

"How about EunAe?" 

"She won't be fighting. she'll stay with BAP while we are in battle. They said they will teach her some self defense if she ever does get caught by Exo."

"We are going to leave now. You can rest some more and when you need any of us, just press this button, okay? We'll be going now." All of them walked out of the door and into the main room of the building.

"Who do you think is the chosen 'Prince and Princess' is? They would make life much easier if they just showed up because they are the ones that are supposed to save this place." Bang said as he sat into his chair with a big plop and leaned back.

"Who knows. They probably don't know that they are the chosen ones themselves." SungGyu said as he sat in one of the couches.

"Hey EunAe." L said as he sat right next to you.

"Hey. So. Is this war dangerous or something? Are you guys going to come back?" He could tell the sorrow in you voice as he just stared at you feet, not wanting to lift up your head.

"It depends. If your weraing that key around you neck, I'll always be with you. No matter where you are, I'll be your chaser." You looked up into his eyes this time.

He leaned in closer and closer and this time you weren't planning on moving.

"Hey. L! We were going to go and get some-" WooHyun stopped as he saw the scene in front of him pause.

"I'm sorry for disrupting your little thing here but we were going to eat, you going?"

"er."

------------

Yay! Double update today! 

I played with the font and everything a bit. :)

Thanks to my subscribers and those who did comment! :)

Comments are always appreciated!

Oh L and his cheesy catch phrases. :) 

The key is like in their music video for The Chaser. :)

I'll be going now. I think i said too much. :)

-Wonderbangfan10-