Explanation

All I Wished For...

All you could do was stare at the vast landscape that spread out in front of your eyes.

*Wow* You thought as you clutched onto my necklace.

*If mom and dad were here, then they would probably love to see this.*

Then, Hoon interupted your thoughts and asked a question.

"EunAe-shi. Do know why you are here?"

Stunned by his sudden question, you stood there for a while before answering his question.

"...No. Why?" You turned around to see all of them looking at you which made you even more uncomfortable then before.

"Chosen people come here. Not a lot of people can because they have to go through a process to see if they are fit."

"Most people take about a few years to analyze but there are some that come here faster than others."

"Does that mean that just random people come here at random times?"

"No. They usually die first and when they do, they get checked and if they are meant to be here, then they are sent here. I was the last to come into this world and now you are."

"Oh... So does that mean all you guys died including me so we are like spirits?" You glanced at the faces, waiting for an answer that will solve your confusion.

"Sort of. We all have our stories about death and your death decides your power."

"Powers? What powers? We had powers? How come no one told me?"

"We barely use them because they waste a lot of energy and plus, they are hard to control so once you start you can't really stop."

"Oh. So does Infinite have powers too?"

"Yepp. The people who decide all these things used to be the King and Queen but they died so right now some people named B.A.P. is now in charge of putting the right people in here and their powers.

"They are doing a pretty good job so far." They all had their heads down as they remembered the King and Queen.

"There was a King and Queen? Were they nice?"

"They were the nicest people I have ever met. But someone killed them. It was such a sorrowful day. They were the ones who kept peace between Paradise and Neverland but now, its constant war.

"That's why we are all trying to find their son and daughter that will take their place and restore peace."

"Did you find the kid yet?"

"Nope. Not yet. We kept trying to search but the kid was said to be able to survive here but so far that's only been 14 guys. The rest girls and guys who did come mainly all died the 5th day."

"Did you ever think that its one of you guys?" You finally actually started to understand what they were saying.

"The chosen one can open this box that has a key to this world but no one so far can do it. We think that we are supposed to use our powers. If you want to know you power, we can show you to B.A.P. and they will help you find your powers."

You looked at your hands and feet as you thought that how can such an ordinary girl like me suddenly have super powers?

"Lets go inside! Its getting really cold!" Kevin exclaimed as he rubbed his hands on his arms and ran back into the house while the others followed.

"Not before you say hello to your visitors." Everyone turned around to see Infinite standing behind them.

"You can't leave your guests out here in the cold." That was the most you heard the Sarcastic MyungSoo say since you were here.

"What do you want?" AJ hissed wishing they could just leave them alone.

"Can't we let this be fair and take this to the road?" The sensible SungGyu suggested as UKiss exchanged looks.

"All we need to do is talk. We aren't going to fight you. You can bring EunAe with too if you like." WooHyun stared at you with an unreadable expression while Hoya was talking which he paid no attention to.

*Why is he staring at me like that?* You felt as if someone was staring at you so you looked up to see WooHyun staring right at you. You gave him back a confused look.

*Does she not remember me?* He sighed as you still were confused about his actions.

"Okay. Let's go."

-----------------------------

Sorry if its short!

How did you like it? I added B.A.P. as just a very little minor in the story. (I love them so much. :)

Anyways! I want to know your opinions!

Do you want you to end up with Ukiss or Infinite in the end?

Leave your comments in the comment box!

Always remember that comments and subscribing are always appreciated! :)

-Wonderbangfan10-