Neverland

All I Wished For...

You awoken to the sound of birds chirping at a window. 

*What a dream* You thought as you slowly sat up on the bed.

To your surprise, you saw a much different room than your house or Paradise. 

If you called Paradise as a cozy, warm, and home-like house, than this was the total opposite.

It was elegant, fragile, and something you would see at a mansion.

*Wow. What is this place?* You started to get up from your bed and looking at the sight in front of you. 

Glass furniture, tile, sculptures, glossy, and don't forget huge.

There was a bathroom probably the size of your old bedroom.

You stared at everything in awe as you looked around the room, roaming every single corner and touching everything there was to touch.

The house was quiet and then you started to try to igure out how you became a part of this mess.

Deciding, you had enough of this, you slowly peeked your head out of the room and walked down the long hallway that led to the stairs.

You hoped that there were a door somewher near there so you can get out of this mess.

To your advantage, the door was really close to the staircase.

Quiet as a mouse, you tip-toes towards the door, about to turn the knob until a voice was heard in the background tha nearly startled you to death.

"And where do you think you're going?" A voice called from behind and realizing you've been caught, you slowly turned around.

"Home?" You asked, staring at the floor first and slowly making your eyes up to the person, half-expecting a monster.

He laughed at your response as if you had said something funny.

"A-hem. Sorry. Well, you can't just leave because it was hard for us to make you come here in the first place and like a proper guest, you should stay with us."

"Yah! A guy smacked the guy up-side the head and greeted you with warm, friendly smile.

"Sorry, my friend, DongHo, over here does this a lot. Don't worry about him. Hi! I'm SooHyun! Make yourself at home!"

You slowly made your way into the huge house, it was jaw dropping, definitely in everyone's dreams.

You entered one room filled with 5 other guys playing some sort of game.

"Hey! You guys! EunAe is up!" SooHyun yelled over all of the laughter, squeezing through the doorway into a large room that looked like a game room.

Everyone looked up and stared at you like it was there first time seeing another human.

"Uhm... Hi?" You felt out of place and awkward in the baggy clothes that Infinite had lended you.

"Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Hoon and we are called Ukiss!" You froze at the name Ukiss because you had heard SungJong talking about Ukiss and how dangerous they can be.

"I heard... a lot... about you guys." You said as you awkwardly shook hands with Hoon.

"From who? Infinite? Don't believe them. They just want you to think that we are bad so that you would think they are the nice ones." Hoon said as he sat back down in his chair.

Not fully believing them, you took a seat by SooHyun who you felt at least a little bit comfortable with than the other strangers.

"Infinite got all the beautiful land and the goods. They left us with the ice cold barren side. Its not fair. And so we had to build this house out of the only stuff here, glass, rocks, and other stuff." The guys complained about Infinite the same way Infinite did to them.

"But I thought I heard a bird in the moring." You said as all the attention turned back to you again.

"That was probably our alarm clock. If you want to see for yourself and check that we are living on ice, we can show you." A guy gestured to the door offering a chance to see the outside.

"Wait we didn't introduce ourselves!" And so they introduced themselves and you started to feel less awkward as you listened intentively.

"Well let's go outside, shall we!" KiSeop said as they all piled out the door.

They all crowded around the back door and as they opened it, a cold breeze hit you, stunning all your nerves in your body.

And they were right, all you saw was a vast, gloomy landscape with ice as the ground and snow falling all around.

It was nothing like you would have imagined Neverland to be like.

"This is our home. Welcome to Neverland."

-----------------------

I know, the chapter might be a little messy and short.

Forgive me, anyways! B.A.P. finally came back! *fangirling* :D

Well I hope you enjoy the story and comments are always appreciated!

Please no silent readers!

-Wonderbangfan10-