Broken

All I Wished For...

It was late and of you walked home after the sun had set.

Everyone was tired, hungry, and sleepy as they dragged their feet across the path, talking about the rides they had gone on and how much fun they had.

As soon as they reached the tower, everyone ate dinner as if the hadn't ate in days, and laughter filled the whole room.

After the big feast, everyone got on the couches, beds, or the blankets spread out on the floor and knocked out.

Some said good night to you and others were already asleep.

"Aigoo. Lazy people." You smiled and walked off into the small hallway in the back.

You were about to walk into your seperate room until you saw KiSeop's door open.

You walked into the room and sat right next to his bed seeing if he was awake or not.

His eyes were closed but you could tell that he was not fully at rest.

Curiosity took over you and you were about to poke his cheek when suddenly he turned towards you with wide eyes.

"Owww!" You hit your head on one of the beds behind you and glared at him as you rubbed your sore head.

"Are you okay?" KiSeop said as he reached his hands out towards your head.

"Ya. It didn't hurt that much." You slowly backed away from his hands and KiSeop slowly brought his hands back to his side.

"What are you doing here?" KISeop now turned his whole body so that he was on his side facing you.

"Just wanted to check to see if you were doing okay." You played with your fingers and avoided any eye contact.

"Oh. Did you guys have a good time?" He casually changed the subject so that the situation won't get too awkward.

"Good time? Oh you mean at the amusement park? It was fun. Too bad you weren't there to enjoy it with us."

"Did you want me to go?" 

"M-Me? Uhm. I guess. I mean you know how you were going to bored here and I felt guilty and all but you know it's-"

He broke you off with a kiss and you didn't know what to do.

You mind told you that this wasn't right but your body didn't dare to move. 

You were frozen in your spot until you heard footsteps banging across the floor.

"KiSeop. Stop what you're doing." KiSeop pulled back and looked to see who it was, his best friend, Hoon.

"What? Why?" Hoon stared walking over to you two and close up you could tell he was worried about something.

"What's wrong? Did Exo already start war?" KiSeop sat up on is bed as Hoon bit his nails as he paced back and forth in from of KiSeop's bed.

"What's going on?" L and WooHyun came into the room confused at what was going on.

L could see your shocked expression and offered a hand out to you.

You didn't seem to notice it until L waved it back and forth in front of your face.

"O-Oh. Thanks." You took his hand and got up but was still shocked and confused about the whole situation.

"Are you alright?"

"Ya. I'm okay." But you still stared striaght ahead deep in thought and then focused on what Hoon might be so nervous about.

"What wrong, Hoon? WooHyun asked as he looked at Hoon pacing even faster in front of the bed.

"I said what's wrong." WooHyun said as he grabbed onto Hoon's shoulders.

"This isn't good. This isn't good at all. What are we going to do?" And Hoon went back to pacing back and forth in front of the bed, going even faster as time went by.

"What's not good? Did they come already?" 

"No. It's. It's KiSeop." Momentarily, Hoon stopped and pointed at KiSeop and went back to the nervous nail biting, pacing across the room self.

"Me? Why me?" KiSeop pointed to himself confused at what could be wrong with him.

"You like her." 

"He likes EunAe?" Without thought, L pulled you closer to him.

"Why is that such a bad thing?" KiSeop was confused at his friend's sudden actions.

Hoon took a deep breath and began talking in 2x speed.

"Because.I promised her mother that I would take good care of her. And she was to marry a guy. And that she were to not be harmed and she were not to informed this until the day has come. But you fell in love with her and that threw everything around. And now I am telling this a bit too early and WooHyun had to be informed this much sooner but we weren't on good terms before this and and." 

"Slow down. Take a deep breath and repeat it again so that we can understand." hoon took a deep breath and everone had their ears open this time.

"So. EunAe's parents were the old leaders of this world. Okay. So KiSeop is not meant for EunAe. I was told to save her from harm and that's why I died with her under the train, remember? But, you got killed as well and so we got here. We were sent in much faster than EunAe because of the confusion of EunAe's status and the line of people before her. I was supposed to tell WooHyun that he was her brother before she came here but we were in war against them, so he wasn't going to believe me."

Hoo took another deep breath and started again.

"Then, before it was too late, I told Shin that she was his cousin and that WooHyun is, too. And before they died they told me to read there will and to find these specific 6 people to be leaders after they died and so I did and that is B.A.P. right now. They could see the future so they knew they were going to be fine. And KiSeop, you are her step brother. The reason why they got killed was because EunAe's father cheated on his wife and got you but your mom got mad because he left her alone and she was rich so she sent off her crew to kill everyone in the family, and you last. She abandoned you at a really young age. That's why it's not right for you liking her."

Everyone ad their mouths wide open as they all stared at Hoon, confused, broken, mixed, and surprised.

"Did our parents leave anything about who were are supposed to end up with?" WooHyun broke the long silence but everyone knew the answer.

"Yes indeed. WooHyun you were to end up with a girl named HaeMi once this war is over and EunAe, you are supposed to end up with L."

You were now shocked at your parent's choice of the guy you were to end up with.

"She said that EunAe is to find a box somewhere here and open it and there will be the secret to have peace here again."

KiSeop couldn't take it anymore more and walked out the door, passed the people on the floor, and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

Everyone flinched at the sound of the door slamming, and no one knew what to do next, chase after him or give him some alone time.

"Why did KiSeop walk out so mad? Did something happen?" Bang came in as he rubbed his eyes and ran his hands throught his messed up hair as he yawned.

"He's probably mad at a lot of things for a lot of reasons."

"What's going on? What did we miss." Everyone started waking up and coming into the room knowing that something was not right.

"It's just that I told him something that I should have told him earlier. I didn't know it was going to be this fast that he would start liking her."

"Why can't he like EunAe?" 

"I'll explain." And Hoon went off explaining the whole situation and why KiSeop was all mad.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier!" Everyone was either surprised or mad at Hoon because of how long it took him to say it to them.

"Come on. We have to go find the box. It has to be here somewhere."

"Are you okay?" L said as he leaded you out the door.

"Ya. Just a bit stunned." You managed a little laugh and went looked around for the box everyone was searching for.

"Do you think KiSeop would be okay?" L said as he looked at the door that KiSeop ran out of.

"I'm sure he's strong. He will probably be home soon though." You said as you looked throught every little shelf and drawer you could find.

"He looked really mad when he walked out though." 

"He's probably more broken than mad." 

"You know what I said earlier?" L asked as he looked throught the your room along with you.

"Earlier? When?" 

"At the amusement park, when we were looking at the sunset."

"Oh. Y-ya." L looked up from his searching to see you still going through the dressers and closet looking for the box.

"I meant it. You know that right?" There was no response from you this time.

L walked up to where you were searching and grabbed your wrist.

"What are you doing? We should be looking!" He loudly whispered so that no one could hear.

"Do you love me?"

"What?" You were confused at L's sudden choice of words and you couldn't say anything except for what in return.

"Because it's not fair if I give you my heart and you don't return it."

"I-"

"Just say it once."

"Say what?"

"I love you."

"Why? I don't-"

"Just say it for me please."

"Fine.... I love you."

"Thank you."

And L pecked you on the lips.

"I love you, too."

---------------

How did you like this chapter?

Thank you to all my subscribers and the commenters for supporting me!

Thank you again.

-Wonderbangfan10-