Perfect

All I Wished For...

"Come on let's go!" Sungjong dragged you along as all 20 of you walked down the big yellow path that you had first walked on when you first got to this place.

"Where are we going anyways?" You asked the others but all they did was look back and forth at each other.

"It's a secret." HimChan said as he put an arm around you which earned a nother smack on the head by Bang.

L knew not to be jelous but he couldn't help it when he did see other mmen interacting with you, even his own teammates.

He was relieved that KiSeop wasn't here but he couldn't help the glint of jealousy he felt as soon as SungJong held your wrist and when HimChan put his arm around you.

"Just tell me a hint then." You said as SungJong continuously dragged you more faster and you could tell he was excited.

"Uhm. It's big!" DongHo said as he leaped up to you two. You could tell he was excited as well.

"Wow. Thanks. That surely crosses out so many things on the list of possibilities." You mumbled sarcastically as you felt as if your wrists were going to fall off.

"Can we go slower? I think you just broke my wrist off because of all the dragging." No one listened as everyone looked around to see if they were close or not.

"It's over there! Let's go!" Sungjong dragged you even faster as he ran across the path even more faster.

"Here it is!" All of you looked up at the amusement park in front of you.

You were surprised to see such an earthly item on this world, and everyone admired the view in front of them.

"Let's go the rides!" DongWoo leaped all the way there along with the other maknaes and others while you just stared at it because you have never actually been to an amusement park.

"What are you doing? You should close your mouth or a bug might fly in." You jumped up at the sudden noise and turned around to the owner of the voice which was none other than L.

For the longest time you two just stood there without a word and you grew tired of the awkwardness.

"Don't you think that this pathway is a bit too crowded? I think I'll move to a more spacious spot." You were about to get away with your excuse to get away from the awkward situation until someone grabbed your wrist.

"So you really don't like me that much?" 

You didn't know what to say so you just stood there, not knowing if you should be happy or mad because of the amount of attention L is giving you.

"If you don't mind me, then can you... ride the rides with me?" L said as he scratched the back of his head and looked to the floor.

You were at lost at words at his sudden change in personality.

"...U-Uhm.... Sure?" He let go of your wrist and sighed as she put his smiling face back to the ground again.

"Come on love birds! Do you not want to go on the rides?" WooHyun yelled and L held out his hand and you took it without any thought and went off to the amusement park.

"Wah. It's really big." You looked around at the old amusement park that turned brand new every step you took, the rust faded away and the rides came back to life.

They split into 5 groups, you were with L, WooHyun, and DaeHyun. All of us didn't want to go on the really scary rides unlike the others so we went to bumper cars instead.

"I call the pink car!" WooHyun squealed as he ran towards the girly pink car and buckled in.

You all laughed at his actions and all got into a car.

"Ready! Set! Go!" All of you raced throught the circle, bumping into each other as you all laughed until the other came from their rides because they were curious where you guys were.

"I think you should go to the next ride." The rest said looking at the cars bumping against the walls and against each other.

All of you laughed and walked around the park, enjoying many rides and having probably the most fun you had in years.

The sun was setting and all of you sat at a hill facing the sunset, with the trees in the distance.

You liked this feeling, it was almost as if it was perfect, almost fragile.

It felt as if one move could break it all.

The air around you cooled and L leaned on your shoulder, giving you a warm feeling that spread like an epidemic throughout your body.

He laced your fingers with his and enjoyed the scenery and the fact that you were here with him.

"I love you." L whispered as you two looked off into the far distance, knowing that they should cherish any moment together before it was too late.

--------------------

Thank you to all my subscribers out there and the people who commented!

Comments are always appreciated!

-Wonderbangfan10-