War? Cousin?

All I Wished For...

"There you go. All you have to touch the person and the longer you hang onto the person, you will get more enrgy but you have to watch out on who you use it on." Shin said as all of were sitting around his desk.

"So this really means that Exo might be planning to have war with us?" Kevin asked out of curiousity.

"I'm pretty sure because why else would they ask to have better energy source and make a big fuss about it. Look at the room!" Everyone took a look around the room to see the piles of random items all over the floor.

"Well at least you know that your cousin will be equipped with a good energy source." 

"I'm glad to know that you aren't suffering anymore on Earth. My parents probably gave you a really hard time because they thought that you had a reason behind my death." Shin said as he leaned back in his chair with his hands folded behind his head.

Everyone passed by the thought that he was your cousin except for one person.

If Shin was your cousin, then he knew someone else that would be related to you he knew this wasn't the right time to tell them.

It would probably scar him for good but he knew that it would hurt him more if more time passes.

*KiSeop i'm sorry.*

"Hoon? What you staring at?" Everyone had their attention on him and he seemed so out of the conversation that you let out a little laugh.

"O-Oh. N-Nothing. What were we talking about?" Everyone laughed as Hoon just looked confused.

"We were just about to go home unless you want to stay here." AJ said as they all were out of the door.

"Wait up! Oh. Bye. Take care of EunAe if we don't come back." 

"I know. I'll be there if KiSeop doesn't make it." 

"Thank you." And with that Hoon left with the others and Shin sighed.

"Finally. They're gone!" He yelled into the room and 5 figures came out from the back room.

"So. She must be really powerful to have such an energy source." 

"They really thought I was Shin. I read that kid's mind. I think I found someone's weakness." SuHo turned back into his real self. "Being this Shin kid is hard."

"Should we finish him?" Kai dragged in a fairly heavy, fimiliar looking bag.

"Ya. We can't leave any evidence behind." The person in the bag squirmed and tried his best to break free but he knew that this wasn't going to help at all.

"I'll throw him in throw him in the lake." ChanYeol brought the bag at the edge of the waterfall, looking at the deep water below him.

"Good Bye." And the bag dropped into the water with a big splash, into the deep dark depths of the lake.

-------------

Thank you to all my wonderful subscribers and the commenters!

Sorry for the shortness of today's chapter.

There was a lot more detail but the comuter didn't like me today and so I lost all of that work.... :(

Anyways! Leave comments and subscribe to my story!

-Wonderbangfan10-