Bring It

All I Wished For...

"W-We should g-go back now..." You stumbled out of the clear part of the fountain, not daring to look at L after that incident.

"Are you cold? It's kind of chilly out." L put his jacket around you as the sun slowly stared to hide behind the hills, leaving back a shade of orange and pink that brightly colored the sky.

You would've been enjoying the sunset, but you were too concerned about L's sudden actions that you didn't even notice that he put his jacket around you.

The walk was long and silent as both of you just stared at the grond, not wanting to make any eye-contact.

*Did I do something wrong?* Myungsoo asked as he stared at your face that was full of a mix of emotions. 

*Is there something on my face? Why is he staring at me? Why do my cheeks have to burn right now! What do I do now? What should I say? Did I wear my clothes backwards? I wish I could tie my hair or something, i probably look like a mess.*

You kept wondering if you looked or okay or what to say, but L finally broke the silence, but still didn't have the courage to look down at your face.

"...So. I think that you... and WooHyun... get along well." L mentally slapped himself his face, wondering wh he would say such a stupid thing.

"O-oh. Ya. He seems to be a very bubbly person, compared to me. He probably is like my mom because my dad was usually the cold type." You put your head down and you fought back the tears as you replayed the very last few moments you had with your parents.

L didn't know what to do because he usually was the cold type of person and never really had the experience of cheering someone up, so he just stood with you, just as silent as it started.

"Hey! There they are!" A fimiliar voice yelled in the background. 

"Oh! Hey!" You ran towards them, leaving a stunned L at the spot where you once were.

"What were you doing out here? It's cold outside, you can get a cold!" WooHyun said as he examined you to see if you had gotten hurt or anything, "Why are you wet?"

"Oh. We were playing in the fountain." You said nonchalantly as you stood right next to the others.

"We? You mean L brought you to the fountain and played in the fountain with you? The L that doesn't even play with us?" All eyes were on you now, which created a very awkward and uncomfortable atmosphere that you hated the most.

"...Ya... Well not exactly, I told him I wanted to play in the fountain.... Why?" You said as you stared at each of their expressions, some were gawking as they all turned to L who was playing with the dirt and pebbles on the ground.

"Hyung! Whenever I asked you to come and play, you always said no? That's no fair!" SungJong puffed his cheeks and turned his toward on L, causing everyone to chukle at the maknae's actions.

"You never asked if I may go in. You always asked me if I can go in. I can, but I choose not to." L said, walking over to us, as the others cracked up on the floor, except for one who just had their mouth wide open.

All of you guys were laughing and joking on the way to the house until SungYeol yelled out of nowhere.

"What's wrong?" Everyone's eyes were glued onto SungYeol.

"I lost my bracelet!" All of you sighed in relief, thinking that it could've been worse.

"What!? That was one of my most important piece of memory!" SungYeol said in protest as the others were about to leave.

"I'll help you find it." You said as you stepped towards SungYeol, looking out into the backyard to see if there was any sign of a shiny object.

"Then we'll help too. You guys can't go alone and i'm the one in charge of you. I can't afford to loose any of you at this important time of year" SungGyu said as he stepped up first, the others following him from behind like follow the leader.

"I think I see it!" You exclaimed as you pointed to the shiny spot in the tall grass near the woods, "I'll get it!"

"No! I'll go! It's too dangerous!" All of Infinite chased after you, who already had started running toward the object.

After a minute of running, Infinite had lost you in the tall grass.

*Where did she go?* Panic struck all through L's body. *I can't afford to loose another of JiYoung's daughters.*

"Found it but-" Infinite was relieved to find that you were okay, but that was soon replaced by fear when they heard a faint cry of a girl.

"EunAe!" This time there was no reply except for the cracking of leaves that came from the trees in the forest.

Without thinking twice, Infinite ran into the woods, desperately searching for you, running around like little kids searching for their moms.

"Well, who ahve we got here?" All of them turned around to see 6 figures in the darkness.

"Who are you?" HoYa growled at the shapes as they just stood still ,almost as if they weren't there.

"Us? You don't know us?" Exo-K laughed as Infinite just stayed stiff, ready for any attack.

"Exo-K." L mummered under his breath.

"Oh. So you do know us. I knew that people are getting more stupid  by the day, but not this quickly." The others laughed at his remark.

"Where's EunAe." 

"EunAe? Oh. You mean the girl? She's sleeping. I rather not have you bother her beauty sleep." Kai said as he put down a bag, right next to him, making sure Infinite would see what would happen to them once they were caught.

"Give us the girl now." Dongwoo barked at the laughing figures.

"By who's orders?" D.O. stood bored with the situation.

"Ours. Now give us the girl or of all you are dead meat. You're outnumbered anyways." SungGyu hissed at Exo-K, who turned serious, almost like he's ready to fight.

"We can't give you the girl easily without a fight." ChanYeol took the first step which made everyone follow along, making the distance between them shorter and relvealing their faces.

They had no mercy in their eyes and the moonlight made their eyes seem like they were glowing, surely to scare any human but Infinite was ready to fight.

"Bring it."

----------------

How did you like it?

Please comment and subscribe!

They are always appreciated and loved! :)

-Wonderbangfan10-