Don't Forget

All I Wished For...

"Ah. Here we are." 

"EunAe. You have an unknown power. It seems to be that you have multiple powers in one. You ask for it and its there. Wierd." Daehyun said as he read your profile.

"I've never heard of that one. Are you sure?" SungGyu said as he squinted his already small eyes, tyring to make sure he was seeing right.

"Ya. Its the first time i've heard that one. We didn't make her power, the other groups made this one." Daehyun said tapping his chin, wondering why they would give you such a power.

"Yo Bang, HimChan. Look over here." The rest of B.A.P. walked over and DaeHyun explained the situation.

"That's wierd..." Bang said as he typed in some more things into the computer.

"What's going on?" A fimiliar voice was heard in the background and everyone turned towards the source of the voice.

"KiSeop? What are you doing here already?" Bang said as he bumped soulders with him.

"Oh. we decided to come a bit earlier. That's okay right?" 

"Of course. Come on. We were just trying to figure out something. Maybe you guys can help." 

Now 21 faces were staring a the computer screen.

"I'm pretty sure that they think that EunAe is a very important person that needs this kind of power. It isn't like everyday that they would give such a powerful power to someone nowadys." SooHyun said leaning back from the screen.

"Oh yeah. It's our turn." DongHo said to SungJong who didn't seem to hear him.

"Can't we extended the days to a week?" Dongwoo was comprismising with UKiss.

You were confused and didn't know what they were talking about.

"Fine, but don't do anything funny or your head won't be attached to your neck." DongWoo threatened DongHo which he knew that he wasn't the nicest guy.

"What are you guys talking about?" All eyes turned to you while you just looked confused.

"Those two groups over there had an agreement a few days ago that each group has 1 day with you." JongUp explained as you were kind of surprised at the agreement they had made without telling them.

"Come on EunAe. Let's go to our house! We're going to have so much fun together!" Hoon said as he linked arms with you and dragged you out of your seat.

"Wait! Can I say something to her first?" L said as he got out of his seat. Everyone had their eyes on him with wide eyes. 

He never had done such a thing before and it shocked everyone.

Both of you went to the corner and L made sure no one was listening.

"EunAe?"

"Yes. I'm listening."

"I don't want you to fall in love with them. Its just going to hurt you in the end. If you don't see me any time soon. Just know that I will never forget you. And do me a favor."

"Which is?"

"Don't forget me, either. Even if we meet in a different world. Here. I want to give you something." L took out a small key that had a little hook that was meant so that you can put it on your necklace.

"Don't forget, okay?" He pressed the key in your hand and squeezed your hand around it, "Don't loose it."

"Okay. But what do you mean about if we don't meet again-" 

"L! We have to go!" SungYeol yelled from the back.

"Don't forget." And with that L left you confused.

You started at the key and pulled the necklace you got fom your mother from under your shirt and hooked te key onto the necklace.

It fitted perfectly and it shined in the light. *Don't forget*

Those were the only words that went through your head.

"EunAe come on let's go!" Kevin motioned you to come over.

"O-Oh. Okay." You walked over to them and exited out the door, but you couldn't help but look back one time.

*Don't forget*

--------------------

How did you like the story?

I'm so happy I have summer vacation now! :)

Yay! This is my third update today! :)

Comments are appreciated! :)

-Wonderbangfan10-