Let's Meet B.A.P.

All I Wished For...

All of you decided to go meet up with B.A.P. to see what your power is exactly.

The walk was filled with laughter and smiles as they talked about the wierdest things like aliens taking over the Earth.

All of you stood in front of the Power Tower which was massive up close.

It was about 40 stories high with two sticks with wires around it and a little ball on the top that created electricity, almost like what you would see in one of those scary scientist labs but much bigger.

"This is it! This where they work. It may seem scary on the outside, but the inside is actually very nice." SungGyu said as he acted like the tour guide of this building.

Slowly, WooHyun knocked on the door and pressed his ears on the door to see if anyone was there.

The door suddenly opened, causing WooHyun to fall onto the floor of the building.

You softly chckled at your brother's silly actions and stepped inside with the others. 

"Hey! Why you back so early, I-" The tall guy stopped talking once he spotted you and paused for a second.

"Hyung! We have a new-comer!" He yelled to someone in the back of the room.

"New-comer? I don't remember- Oh. Her. I thought you meant someone passed the gates and came in here without our permission." Another tall guy with a extremely low voice said as he got off his seat and walked towards you.

"Hi. My name is Bang YongGook. I'm the leader of B.A.P. and the oldest. He is Choi JunHong but you can call him Zelo for short. He is the maknae." As Bang was explaining who he and Zelo were, another guy popped up from behind.

"And I'm HimChan. I'm the second oldest and single." HimChan winked at you and Bang slapped him in the head.

"Ow! Why did you do that for?" HimChan complained as he clutched the back of his head.

"Because I think something was clogging up the place in your head where it tells you what to say." Bang shook his head as he thought how HimChan could be the second oldest but be the most immature one out them.

"Hello. I'm YoungJae. I'm the brain of B.A.P. and-"

"The person who does all the nagging." HimChan finished YoungJae's sentence for him and smilied in accomplisment.

"No. I am probably the most practical one out of all of us." YoungJae said with a well educated accent.

"Says who." Bang said under his breath which earned him a hi-five from both Zelo and HimChan.

YoungJae was about to say something back until a short guy pops out from behind YoungJae.

"Hi... My name is JongUp." He said shyly.

"JongUp-Hyung is the second maknae and is the most awkwardest out of B.A.P." Zel said as JongUp nodded his head up and down in agreement.

"And this is DaeHyun. He doesn't talk too much, but he is our wild card. He is the one we most rely on when we go out in the woods or anywhere." Bang said putting his arms around another guy with a mask on.

"So why are you Hyungs here?" Zelo said as the others were poking each other and playing around.

"Oh. We were here to see what EunAe's powers were. We think it's time, but we're not sure."

"Come over here then." DaeHyun said as he leaded them to the back of the room with a whole wall full of computers.

"Let me see." DaeHyun clicked a bunch of keys as the screen showed a bunch of windows and numbers.

"Ah. Here we are."

-----------

Yay! Double update today! 

How did you like the story so far?

Please leave your thoughts in the comments below! 

Oh and guess what!

I have summer vacation now!

Now I'll be able to post more chapters up now!

-Wonderbangfan10-