CHAPTER 5

A dorky Heart

 

Kahi’s POV

If someone asks me what I found interesting about him is that I see him completely as an amazing person. He’s got the best leadership skills around if I say so myself. I am learning a  thing or two from him. Not that I don’t treat properly my dongsaengs. Maybe because as someone who is incharge, it is really necessary to be strict and being female species, it is a part of the XX attitude to be responsible. But him, he does not need to be strict. He lazes and goofs around like somebody else. He laughs so hard in a high pitched manner that can practically bewitch everyone to laugh. He’s basically like a kid enjoying the company of s. But the moment his co-super juniors need his support, he’s all there. He faces their problems as if it is his, he’s not hesitant to cry. To all the concerts he went thru; he showed his gratitude to his fans by learning their languages and even dressing up as one of them. His dongsaengs loved him as much as he loved them that they would stand up for him whenever their leader faces such circumstances. The weird but amazing thing he does that shows he have s’ respect? The moment he goes up with s to receive an award, a wave of his leading hand will automatically tell the members to queue up, as if the hand can talk.

 

I don’t know why with my experience in the industry, this guy continues to lighten me up in our field. He has been a good addition to the entertainment business and I’m glad that a talent scout spotted him from nowhere and persuaded him. This guy has a lot of guts in him. He can sing, dance, act and can talk in variety shows with suave. He has good looks, package style. gosh, I don’t believe that no one would notice that. Especially with his hairstyle lately, dark color complimented his creamy white skin.

 

We started knowing each other since I became a back up dancer to famous idols before. And I became entangled in a relationship with someone he knows dearly to his heart. And he was there every practice, making sure that he will properly debut someday. And here he is now, at the midst of fame, enjoying the success. I did not lose contact with him after I left back up dancing in search for greener pastures. I befriended him in social networks and got the chance to know him more in his websites. The connection was always there. Friendship is always present.

 

Him being a husband in We got Married? He’s the best! Not best of best, because he can be quite faulty at times but he never stops learning. And care is 100%, dedication is 100% and perseverance is 100%. He would volunteer cooking even when ramen is the only thing he can prepare, he would diligently prepare a hot bath after a tiring day of dance rehearsals and guest appearances on tv shows, he would kid around and make me laugh whenever I get tired doing the taping, and he would always compete with me in waking at wee hours in the morning, just to prepare my favorite hot tea.

 

And that’s it. I wanted to know more about this man. I want to know everything about him if he will let me. I want to be completely there for him. Is this love?