CHAPTER 31

A dorky Heart

EPILOGUE

Leeteuk’s POV

Super Junior’s thirteenth anniversary…. Since 2005 this group of dreamers started their dream of performing and dancing. Years became a blast for the groups, opportunities came through, a lot of successes happened. Apart from the achievements were also the down sides. The accidents of each of the members, some misunderstandings with the management. Who would have thought that super junior would exceed the five year curse of an idol group?

Thirteen years had passed and I came to see the present of what I have now. Super junior is now on its thirteenth year anniversary. And the members? All are doing well in their various activities. When heechul and I came home from the army, super junior debuted again in its huge blast. We continued doing concerts, and various activities throughout the world.

Family life also came to us upon aging. The members started dating other girls in and out of the entertainment business. I was the only one who started my own family. And everyone has been proud of my achievement.

Kahi married yoochun but decided not to have kids yet since the two were focused on their acting careers and business. After all these years, kahi has been happily married to my dbsk friend. She started producing her own clothing line and perfume. The successful noona at the age of late thirties remained the dream girl of every men.

I married my bestfriend--- taeyeon. This dorky girl leader who captivated hearts of many people- young and old alike became my wife. My plan had worked. When I came home from the military service, I found her at the dancing studio, doing her practice routines, still wearing the ring I gave. She was surprised that I came back, and eversince, we didn’t even separate. We may have misunderstandings but we reconcile quickly at the end. That was when we came to know that we’re really meant for each other. A year before the wedding, we started to cohabitate in a condominium.

I married taeyeon on my birthday last year. She was 29 while I’m 35. We were married at the exact place where my mother and father tied the knot. The honeymoon? To eomma kim’s jeju island. My plan really worked. Taeng and I were the perfect newlyweds. We were always happy. The long term engagement really helped us to get to know more of each other. Taeng’s ridiculous sleeping habits, the way she cooks her food, the way she would invade the bed when sleeping, the way she would laugh at my jokes. Every inch of her was exposed. I loved all that.

Three months after that, we were told that she’s expecting a baby. Both of us were excited, going to her gynecologist and discussing a lot about what to do during pregnancy. Taeng and I had always agreed to pursue the natural method of birth. So she would always attend Lamaze classes, learning the proper breathing sounds and exercises during delivery. When we went to the doctor again for ultra sound, we were surprised to see two heartbeats. Little did we know that my wife’s expecting twins.

My boys freaked out when finding out that I’ll be having two babies. I didn’t even know that it was genetic. I just found out that some of my distant relatives have twins. Double blessings for me.

Park Seung hoon and Park Seollie were born via caesarian section on a cold rainy day in July, days after my birthday again. taeng didn’t know whether to be sad or happy because the babies and I have the same birthday month. I was by her side when she had this labor pains. Taeng is really a unique person when it comes to labor, because of the anesthesia, she was still laughing at the way I was acting during the delivery.

Right now Seung hoon and seollie are four months old and we would always celebrate their birthdays every month because it was their mommy’s suggestion. Taeng by the way, looked more beautiful in her post baby body. She got slimmer because of the exercises but retained the curvy figure of mommyhood.

Taeyeon and I have never been any happier. I was glad that seven years ago, she made a decision to follow her dorky heart.

-THE END-

------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading this story! I want to thank all those who commented and to those who subscribed. Without you guys, I wouldn’t be able to finish this, your lovely comments helped me big time! :) again, the story line is fictional, I do not own the characters, pictures are edited,  and I really wouldn’t know what will exactly happen to the protagonists. But imagining a lot from them sure gave us a smile, especially taeteuk. :)

And because I really loved taeteuk, I am currently writing another story of the couple. It’s not that purely dramatic, it’s also a mix of comedy, suspense, romance, everything except horror hahaha…  here’s the link.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/34153/heart-and-soul-leeteuk-supergeneration-taeteuk-taeyeon

If you have time please read the first two chapters. I’ll gladly accept your insights and comments to let me know if I should continue doing the story. :)

Thank you very much. :)