Double Date

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Byulyi! look! it's so cute!" Seulgi squeals as she tried the pink headband with minnie mouse's ribbon it it while byulyi scrunches her face and shakes her head.She's not a fan of such girly and cute stuffs they are in a souvenir shop since Seulgi and Yongsun whines at the two that they want to wear something cute and mostly yongsun wants something that she and byulyi can wear.

"yeah.. maybe cute for you, but totally not my style"

"suit yourself" Seulgi said as she smiles and skips towards somewhere where can she buy something for her crush. Byulyi laughs softly and  looks around trying to locate Yongsun and Eric, squinting her eyes as she studies their every move.

"Oh! Yongsun! isn't in cute?" Eric excitedly said as he tried the cute rabbit ears headband and acts like a rabbit which Yongsun laughs and playfully hits eric in his shoulder before getting a headband with tiger ears and goes to the other aisle to look at other souvenirs and byulyi coughs quietly and looks at other direction as they passed by her. Making sure that they are busy finding other things byulyi looks at the headband that yongsun took and also take one slowly.

"Byulyi!" surprised by the sudden loud voice, Byulyi quickly shot her head up to meet Seulgi with a wide grin while looking at her teasingly before looking at the headband. Byulyi composed herself and wears the headband not looking at Seulgi's eyes "i-its cute" Byulyi mumbles before she goes to the counter with Seulgi and waits for the two, but what byulyi don't know is that a certain squirtle is celebrating internally of what she saw on the chipmunk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Woah! Roller coaster!" The Three (Eric Yongsun and Seulgi) awed at the at the ride While the chipmunk just shut as she is having a mini debate in her mind in whether to ride with them or not. Hearing the screams of the people who are riding makes her gulps unconsciously  and tugs on Seulgi's sleeve giving a signal that she don't want to ride the coaster.

"Let's Ride now!" Yongsun says excitedly and grab Eric by his arm pulling him with her towards the line and when Seulgi was about to sit on a bench that she found since she will not ride with them to accompany byulyi, The chipmunk pulls her towards the line as they follows the two giving the latter a confused look. Did she suddenly changes her mind?

"I'm just kidding earlier" Byulyi mumbles and when it's their turn they seat in front behind them was Eric and Yongsun.Byulyi looks at the staff who checks their safety bar and seatbelt grabbing his arm surprising him.

" This is safe right? I mean the bar and the seatbelt- it will not-

"Byulyi calm down will you? it's safe don't worry" Seulgi reassures the chipmunk giving her a soft smile slightly pulling the latter's hand to stop it from grabbing to the staff's arm more. Byulyi nods slowly and leans in her seat trying to calm herself, the ride is not starting yet she wants to scream and get out of the coaster quickly. looking around her seat she holds on the bar and nods to herself looking at Seulgi.

"I think I'll just wait for you three at the exit, I don't want- AHHHHHH

The poor chipmunk didn't have the chance to finish her sentence as the ride already starts slowly making her scream in surprise Too late...I'm about to meet death.. Every turns, every little up and down of the coaster, screams of the chipmunk can be heard.While behind them, yongsun screams was mixed with fear and fun, laughing at the chipmunk as it's her first time to see her like this. So this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter