Idiot

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OI! Yongsun! Are you not really gonna open this door after what you did?!" Byulyi shouted as she kept on knocking on Yongsun's door but the older girl must've made up her mind as she just let the chipmunk knock. 

"You're confusing me! I need explanation!" Byulyi added, not minding how her knuckles was hurting because of her constant knocking. Yongsun was just lucky that it's a bit late that some of the neighbors are resting or sleeping that's why one or two of them went out to scold Byulyi and make her shut up. Byulyi bowed at them while muttering sorry before giving up and entering her den. 

"What the hell?! why did I do that?" Yongsun panicked as she paced back and forth in her bedroom while hitting her head. The memory of what she did earlier kept replaying in her mind and she's lying if she said that she didn't like it. She didn't know where she got a courage to do that. Maybe because to shut Byulyi up so that she doesn't need to hear anymore of her "lies" or because she's was thinking how her best friend's lips taste like that time, or maybe both.  

"I must be going crazy" She tapped her cheeks a couple of times before throwing herself on her bed. Took her phone to call someone. 

"Hello Yongsun! Good mor-oh I meant, Good evening ho- 

"OPPA! I KISSED BYULYI!" 

"What?" 

------

"The hell byul, really? She did that or you're just imagining things?" Seulgi asked in disblief while Byulyi nodded her head even though the bear can't see her. 

"I swear Seul, I'm just talking, telling her that i'm not lying then out of nowhere, she kissed me" The chipmunk repeated what she told the bear earlier to confirm that she isn't making anything up. She's on her bed, looking at the ceiling while talking to the bear on the other line. Seulgi went silent for a few seconds before they heard a different shout coming from Seul.

"KYAHHHH! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" The shout continued that Byulyi needed to cover her ear to protect it. 

"babe, calm down" Byulyi heard Seulgi in a calm tone while the other person was still cheering.

"Irene, your girlfriend is right. My ear is already hurting, You're happier than I am to be honest"

"Of course I am! I mean, That's Yongsun! My girl finally making her move!" Irene's voice boomed through her phone that Byuyli felt like the two are just with her, An amused smile made on byulyi's face as she heard a whine. 

"But I'm your girl" Seulgi whined and Byulyi swore that she can see Seulgi pouting in front of her girlfriend and it's making her cringe. 

"of course you're my girl, my bear, my only love" Irene giggled and byulyi playfully made some vomit noises as she heard Irene's sweet remarks and Seulgi's soft squealing voice.  

"Uhm Seulgi..." Byulyi tried to called out the bear's name, wanting the bear's attention to help her in her problem but Seulgi didn't answer. 

"Really? Can you please prove it to me?" comes Seulgi's cute voice and Byulyi made a face 

"Oh I will prove it to you, babe" Byulyi had to hang up at them as she heard Irene's teasing and seducing voice and Seulgi's moan. Her eyes widened while her heart almost stop. 

"Maybe Wheein and Hyejinnie can help me" 

---------

"Yongsun!" Byulyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter