I really love you

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good Morning my Yeba!" Byulyi greeted with a wide grin when Yongsun opened the door for her.

"What are you doing here?" Yongsun looked curiously at the beaming chipmunk who just walk inside the squirtle's room.

"Get ready, let's have breakfast together"

"For what?"

"it's been a while since we've had a proper breakfast...you know, without drama" Byulyi smile a little and Yongsun look at her like she is guilty of something.

"o-okay, I'll get ready now"

-----

"What time does your class starts? let me send you off there" Byulyi cheerfully asked after sipping her coffee, Yongsun choke on her sandwich at the sudden question. Right, she forgot that she lied to the chipmunk.

"um actually-- 

"ohh? Yongsun!" A voice interrupted them and the squirtle looked at the source of the voice, she smiled when she saw who it was. 

"ah Shi-ah!" Yongsun greeted with a wide smile as she wave at the girl, Byulyi looked behind her because of the familiar name and was surprised to see that it was the girl that she bumped when she first came here. The girl happily walked over their table and was surprise to see Byulyi as well. 

"oh, so you know each other?" The squirle looked at YooA then at Byulyi who looked at her nervously, she gave the chipmunk a knowing look and the chipmunk gulped in fear. 

"Y-yeah, we accidentally met because i was being careless" Byulyi laugh awkwardly as she scratched the back of her head. "I see you also know each other" 

"Oh right! I was the one who tour Yongsun around and I helped her with some of the things"

"So that's why, and I almost forgot! I owe you a coffee" Byulyi smiled softly as she stand up and was about to grab a chair for the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter