Chance

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"w-what?" Byulyi found herself stuttered as she looked at Yongsun in surprise. Hearing Yongsun's confession made her froze at her spot and let go of the squirtle's wrist. She thought that maybe her ears were playing tricks on her because she didn't thought that her best friend will feel the same as her. 

"I said I love you and that's not a lie" Yongsun was crying while looking at the chipmunk's eyes, she didn't want to let out her feelings, but having a flashback of her conversation with Eric just made her find a voice to confess to the younger. 

"Wow, congrats on finding the courage to do that" The older guy chuckled but Yongsun whined as she slumped herself in the bed. 

"It was a mistake oppa! I shouldn't have done that" 

"And what were you supposed to do that time?" 

"run away? avoid byulyi?" Yongsun answered unsurely as she ran her fingers through her hair in frustration, she heard Eric clicked his tongue and now she's sure that he's shaking his head. 

"Yongsun, You know you can't avoid byulyi forever. Sooner or later, you need to tell her how you feel" 

"Don't make it hard for the both of you, I know you're hurting and you want to  be with her already. Don't let the fear you're having stop you. For now, let out your feelings and give your heart, I'm sure Byulyi will take good care of it and of course you. Byulyi will be the biggest idiot if she leave you and if that happens, I'll take you away from her." The older joked at the end and Yongsun can't help but to let out a chuckle and nodded her head. She felt relieved and braver because of Eric's encouragement. 

"You're seriously one of the best" 

"I know, so the next time you see byulyi, just confess" 

She might have just digested their conversation but it made her feel like now is the time to tell Byulyi everything. 

"I love you Byulyi, I love you for years that I can't even remember when's the first time that my heart beats for you. I love you even though you always see other girls and not even paid attention to my heart. I love everything about you and I have love you more than I love myself. I hate it whenever you just run to me for help in courting them or if you just need my comfort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter