Amusement park

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul is eating her snack while watching the television quietly trying her best to focus on the drama and not let her mind slip off to the certain pretty squirtle and her date. Leaning comfortably against the sofa, the peace was broke by a lion and her lover.

"byulyi unnie!!" The puppy greeted with a cheerful voice sitting beside byulyi getting some of her snacks while she bounce in excitement while the lion just took the seat in the other side of byulyi poking her cheek softly as the latter gave a soft hi and a weak nod from the both of them. Knowing today, Yongsun is with Eric as he promised her that they'll go out this weekend leaving the chipmunk sulking because she can't hangout with her squirtle again. Waving Wheein's hand in front of byulyi to catch the latter's attention, she thinks about questioning again the latter about what she feels about the two going out.

"Unnie! why are you so gloomy today?"

"I'm just tired pup"

"Are you thinking about Yongsun unnie and Eric Oppa?" Hwasa tried to asked the chipmunk, smiling internally as she caught her attention when she tilts her head to look at the lion as if she knows what she is thinking.

"uhm no? why would I?" Byulyil answered as if it was nothing and return her gaze on the television coughing a bit. Is it so obvious?

"because it's clearly painted on your face" Oh

"What are you talking about? told you I'm just tired but see? I'm happy! The drama is so good" Byulyi tried her best to smile in front of the two so that the two won't ask her anymore but her the two can't be fooled that easily especially when her nose muscle didn't cooperate with her, finding it a bit awkward as the two just look at her as if she was crazy, She reach out for her juice and drinks it.

"Ohhh is Byulyi unnie Jealous?" Wheein now begins to tease the latter and that makes the chipmunk chokes on her drink. coughing a few times and calming herself she looks at Wheein

"What the heck Whe?! No I'm not" why would they think that she is jealous? all she thinks is that she is just worried for the squirtle since it's her first time to have a date with someone. Yeah that's right! I'm just worried.

"So that's why eh?"

"Why won't you just admit that maybe the reason that you are all gloomy is because you're jealous?"

"How many times do I need to tell you? I'm not Jealous!" Byulyi whines a bit as teases after teases are being thrown at her. luckily her phone rang saving her from the two and she gets up to answer it, smiling at the owner of the voice.

"Yeah I'll be right there! see you!" Byulyi hangs up and gets her jacket before ruffling the hair of the two who whines at what she did and waves happily at then. 

"gotta get going kids! see yah later!" Byulyi shouts and runs out of their gate while the two just look at her disappearing back wondering what happened to their unnie.

"What's her problem?"

"I don't know, I'm not her" The lion rolls her eyes averting her eyes to the television grabbing her unnie's unfinished snack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You totally save me from my dongsaengs. I'm so thankful!" Byulyi happily pats the bear's head grinning as they begins to walk towards the amusement park.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter