interruption

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So.." Byulyi trails off trying to break the quiet and awkward atmosphere between her and Yongsun as they are now in a restaurant that Byulyi said she will bring Yongsun. It is classy yet simple, perfect for Yongsun since she doesn't want such fancy restaurants, she just wants a place that will give a comfortable and fresh vibe. Yongsun noticed the constant fidgeting of byulyi's fingers while she tries to start a conversation, Yongsun chuckles at the cuteness of the chipmunk infront of her and she decided to message Eric since she is hella nervous and she didn't even know that the time will come where Byulyi will asked her on a date. While Byulyi also checks her phone for any messages while looking around. 

To: Eric Oppa

           Eric oppa! help me (((><))) 

As Yongsun waits for the older guy's reply, she looked at byulyi with confusion as byulyi keeps looking around, she was about to ask but her phone vibrates indicating that she received a message.

  From: Eric Oppa 

              hey! What happened?  (・_・ヾ       

 

To: Eric oppa

              Byulyi asked me on a date~

 

From: Eric oppa

                (°ロ°) !

 

To: Eric oppa

           I know right! i'm shocked too, please help me.. I'm nervous.. (″ロ゛)

 

From: Eric oppa

          Sure! where are you two right now? 

 

To: Eric oppa

           Yey! we're at a restaurant near the han river

 

From: Eric oppa

         oh! you're one lucky girl~ I'm at the han river, I'll be going now!

 

To; Eric oppa

            omg! Thank you oppa!  ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

 

From: Eric oppa 

         Don't mention it    ⌒(o^▽^o)ノ     

 

--
While at Byulyi's side, she is also nervous as hell. She is trying to have a conversation with Yongsun since earlier before the ride to the restaurant but she will end up stuttering and embarrassing herself so she stayed quiet. She is the one who ordered for the two of them and ordered Yongsun's favorite food which the older girl is thankful and silently squealing. She tapped her foot while looking for someone who she is expecting to be here also, As she saw Yongsun typing on her phone, she took the opportunity to message someone.

To: Seulbear

              Kang! where are you? I'm freaking nervous, I don't know what to do

 

From: Seulbear:

             Just a little late but you can check me near your table *wink*

As Byulyi raised her head and looks at the table near them, she saw Seulgi waving her hand while slightly hiding herself. Byulyi feels relief and she received a thumbs up from the bear and a fighting pose while mouthing "hwaiting!", she is really waiting for the bear because she thought that she can't handle it on her own so that's why she asked for the bear's helped earlier which seulgi gladly do. After that she saw Seulgi typing something on her phone then byulyi's phone vibrate.

From: Seulbear

          You can do it! i'll be your backup~

Byulyi looked at Seulgi and nodded her head with a determined expression, somehow she felt confident right now. Now she looks at Yongsun who is looking around like what she is doing earlier, but she shrugged it off and called the older. 

"Yongkong~" Yongsun shot her head to looked at byulyi and the chipmunk smiled widely at her with her nose scrunching up, yongsun smiled back and hummed as a reply.

"You look beautiful right now" and yongsun cringes at the greasiness while the chipmunk keeps herself not to chuckle but the yongsun playfully frowns while looking at her.

"just right now? so you mean I'm ugly everyday?" Yongsun slightly pouts while byulyi laughs softly reaching out to poke the pout of the older. She shakes her head while looking sincerely at Yongsun.

"No.. You looked beautiful everyday" Yongsun blushed at this and she avoided the eyes of byulyi who is chuckling and asking for the attention of the squirtle but it cut off when the waiter arrived with their food. As byulyi bowed at the waiter who puts the food on their table, Yongsun eyes travels to the restaurant's door and soon, The one she is waiting for arrived and he waved at her excitedly, she looked at byulyi before waving back at him trying not to caught byulyi's attention.

Eric finds an empty seat that can be near to the table of the squirtle and chipmunk, he scratched his head as he find nothing then somebody threw a coin at him, he looked over to where the culprit is, and he found Seulgi waving at him while wearing a shades, and she is near the table of the two, so he walks over to Seulgi's table, lowering his cap to avoid byulyi noticing him.

"let me guess, yongsun asked for your help" Seulgi asked the older guy while he nodded his head and calls for a waiter to order a food for them so it will not be too suspicious.

"yeah~ and can I asked what is happening right now?" Eric asked after the waiter walked away, he is confused at why byulyi asked yongsun suddenly for a date, and he knows that seulgi can answer that question.

"byulyi asked for my help, she just confessed to me that she likes Yongsun" And with that, Eric's eyes widened and look over to the table of the two who are eating quietly, maybe too shy to talk with each other.

"wow! thought that It will take forever" Eric chuckled softly as he leaned on the chair with his arms crossed and Seulgi laughs soflty while nodding her head in agreement.  Byulyi looked over to Seulgi's side and saw seulgi chatting with a guy, she suddenly frowned,she is asking for a help but then, someone is talking with her. She takes her phone and decided to message the bear.

To: Seulbear

         Ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter