Jealous?

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Yongsun!" Yongsun turn her head to the source of the voice and smiled a little as the latter in front of her smiled widely and placed his books on the table before sitting in front of Yongsun.

"Sorry, Am I late?" Eric asked Yongsun as he looked at his watch before opening his book and looking at Yongsun. It was weekend and Yongsun asked Eric to help her in her English and Math assignment as she knows that he is really good at any subjects and from what the puppy had adviced, it is the first paced of making byul jealous. Hanging out with Eric.

"No You're not, I'm just a little early. sorry for bothering you though."

"That's nothing to be sorry about Yongsun, I have nothing to do too and I would really like to help you" Eric's smile is so wide that makes Yongsun smile too and nods her head. Well at least she knows that Eric likes to help her and not being forced.

"Well what is it that you find hard?" Eric asked as he opened he took yongsun's book and the latter leans a little as she look at the topic that is difficult for her.

"Here"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahhhhh where is Yongsun?" Byulyi shouted with a bored tone. She pouts as Hyejin and Wheein shrugs their shoulders and continue watching food shows and by the looks of it, The two are in the food world as they don't pay attention to their blabbering chipmunk unnie.

"Aishhh, I'm boreddddd" Byulyi shouts again and rolls off the couch to the floor and waves her legs in the air in different direction. Her voice being louder than the television, pissed off the little lion.

"Unnie, if you're bored and Yongsun unnie is not here. Just ask Seulgi!" Hyejin said at byulyi and she earned a hard smack on the head by her lover who gave her a glare which says 'not a good idea pabo' and she just rolled her eyes and mumbles 'whatever' as she returns to the television.

"Unnie!" Wheein shouts and grabs byulyi's phone preventing the latter from calling Seulgi. She then go through the contacts of her unnie and click on Yongsun's name and she smiled widely before giving it to byulyi.

"Call yongsun unnie and ask her where she is" The confused chipmunk just nodded and dial the squirtle's number unable to see the smirk of the small puppy beside her.

After a few rings Yongsun answered and byulyi smiled widely and looks at the puppy slightly nudging her.

"Yongsun-ah~ Where are you?"

"I'm with Eric at the park, why?" Byulyi frowns a little as she heard 'Eric' for what she knows is he is Yongsun's classmate and has a huge crush on her. didn't yongsun know about his feelings? why is she with him?

"why are you with him?" Byulyi asked quickly and the puppy beside her steal a glance at her and look at the lion who is looking also at her unnie with a playful smile in their faces.

"he helped me because I'm having a hard time on our English and Math topics, but we finished early so we take a stroll in here" Yongsun answered her and she can say that Yongsun is smiling widely. Byulyi frowns a little and sighs deeply.

"I could've help you, you know"

"mmm I know, but I figured that maybe you'll be with Seulgi" 

"Yong-

"Ohhh Ice cream! gotta go now byulyi, I'll see you leter, bye~" Yongsun hanged up and byulyi sighed again leaning on the couch as if her soul leaves her body. Yongsun sounds so happy as she hanged out with Eric.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter