This chipmunk is smarter

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You are just plain stupid" Yongsun said as she hits the poor Moonbyul in the head while the younger girl is currently sitting on her bed eating the soup yongsun made for her which cause her to pout and whines at the older girl.

"I'm not stupid! I'm not the one who just stand still in the middle of the rain waiting for a miracle" Moonbyul defended that cause another hit to land on her head and a frowing squirtle standing in front of her. 

"Yes you are! You think you can protect me from the rain just by hugging?"

"Maybe, look at least you're not sick. that's the important thing but I'm not stupid" Moonbyul said before taking another spoonful of her soup ignoring the pout of her best friend.

"Stupid. Yes I'm not sick but you are, I feel guilty. but you're still stupid, you didn't even bring umbrella" Yongsun took the empty bowl from Moonbyul and give her the medicine and a glass of water while patting her head giving the younger girl a sorry look, Moonbyul just obeyed Yongsun before shaking her head and smiling at the older girl softly.

"Yes, maybe I'm stupid. But what can I do? you are more important than the umbrella so don't felt guilty. I will always be here for you, I promise.. that's what I said since we're kids right?"

"mmm yes! And you didn't break it even once"

"but.....wait a minute, what about Seulgi?" yongsun asked as she bites her lips wanting to know what Moonbyul and Seulgi did together.

"Ahh we talked about life and other topics but I left her at the cafe when it rains and Wheein texted me that you're alone" Moonbyul said without much thought and shrugged her shoulders before looking at Yongsun who just nods her head and smiled.

"How's Your date with Wheein?" Moonbyul suddenly asked which caused a wave of panic to hit yongsun, didn't notice the smirk of the younger girl as she's deep in thought.

"Uhhhh, I-It's good! We just walked around and talked about certain topics......especially you" Yongsun whispered the last two words as she looks somewhere trying to hide her slightly pink cheeks.

"What'd you say?"

"ahhh that's nothing! the date was fun, that's it" Yongsun waved her hands infront of byul and the chipmunk just nod her head and let yongsun tucked her in bed like a child before saying goodnight to each other.

"You sure you can handle yourself?" yongsun asked and the chipmunk just laughed a little at her before nodding her head, feeling now a little sleepy.

"mmm I should be the one asking you that. Get home safely and text me arasso?" Moonbyul mumbles as her eyes are dropping slowly and yongsun just nods her head. kissing the chipmunk's forehead before getting out of Byul's room. She sighed a little thankful that byul was now fine and also thankful that byul believes her with her and Wheein's date, she steps out of the house getting into her car with her driver waiting for her. What she didn't know is when she got out of Byul's room, Byul smirk a little with her eyes closed and chuckling softly.

"Yongsun and Wheeinie, you can't fool Moonbyul"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter