Courage

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell byul?" Seulgi's loud voice followed by her laugh made the chipmunk pouted before she looked at her phone, imagining that she was looking at the bear. 

"Nothing's funny with that, Seul. She's like really avoiding me" Byulyi whined as she ran her head in frustration and made her phone on speaker before putting it beside her. She's frustrated about Yongsun's action and it was making her confused. She wants to believe that Yongsun is just really busy and can't make time to talk to her, but something is making her feel that she is being avoided in purpose. Seulgi hummed as she listened to her friend, releasing a soft chuckle. 

"what if she's really busy?" Seulgi asked, trying to lighten up the mood of the chipmunk who groaned and shook her head, rolling on her bed 

"What if not? I know she always makes time for me. I always have her attention no matter what" Byulyi said in defense as she's not believing the whole "I'm busy" of Yongsun. Remembering the times that Yongsun will always make a time for her no matter what she was doing. Even if Yongsun has homeworks to do, even if Yongsun has class duties, even if Byulyi was busy with other things, Yongsun is there for her. Yongsun never leave her side and was always beside her. Byulyi sighed as she nodded in defeat clearly knowing that Seulgi wanted to hear what she really was feeling and if she really know what Yongsun was doing.  

"She's avoiding me, I can tell. I'm just denying it" Byulyi uttered honestly as she tilted her head to look at her phone. Another sighed escaped her lips as her heart tightened by what she said. Its painful to admit, maybe that was the reason she didn't want to say it on the first place. Seulgi lets out a soft smile even though the chipmunk can't see her. 

"So, what are you going to do now?" 

"I don't know...go back to Korea?" 

"What the Byul?! Are you serious?" Seulgi shouted in irritation at the answer of her friend. She can't believe at she was hearing. She's questioning herself if Byulyi was playing with her or not. She frowned when the chipmunk didn't answer her and just kept silenced. 

"BYU- 

"Relax, I'm just kidding, Seul. I'll try to find the right time to confess to her, I just need to make up to her first" Byulyi laughed as she sat up taking her phone with her. She just can't do her mistake again by running away from the problem she have with Yongsun. She needs to fix it or Yongsun will never go back to her. 

"Just be fast or someone might snatch Yongsun away again" Seulgi teased the chipmunk who huffed as a response before giggling telling the bear that she'll do it then said their goodbyes before hanging up. Byulyi lets out a determined smile as she laid down on her bed again, feeling tired from her flight and Yongsun but having some courage to do what she was planning to do. 

"I'll make it up to you, Princess" 

---------

"Good Morning" 

"Why are you..." Yongsun trailed off as she opened her door ready to go out only to found a chipmunk in front, leaning back on the wall cooly while crossing her arms, smiling widely. 

"I kind of hard to adjust to the time here but luckily, I woke up extra early to wait for you here" Yongsun raised her brow confusedly, she was in awe seeing byul ready this early morning. The byul that she knows doesn't love waking up really early, Byul just really love sleeping. So seeing Byul in front of her early was new to her. 

"Let's go grab some breakfast together, Yeba" Byulyi grinned as she walked closer to yongsun who walked back a few step before opening her door again ready to enter. Byulyi knowing Yongsun's plan, hopped behind her, holding her the top of her hand which was on the knob and Yongsun blushed at their interaction and quickly retracted her hand, disappointing Byul. She doesn't know why what made her act like that since she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter